Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Previous Sims' Neighborhoods/Worlds that you miss

I really miss Veronaville from TS2

and

Belladonna Cove from TS3

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,486 Member
    edited July 2018
    Belladonna cove is from TS2. I miss Riverview and Bridgeport from TS3. Riverview had a nice country side setting and Bridgeport was beautiful, if they ever add a EP for TS4 that focuses on celebrities like Late Night, I wish it puts San Myshuno to shame
    Edit: also wanted to add Starlight Shores.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Sunset Valley and Veronaville
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Belladonna cove is from TS2. I miss Riverview and Bridgeport from TS3. Riverview had a nice country side setting and Bridgeport was beautiful, if they ever add a EP for TS4 that focuses on celebrities like Late Night, I wish it puts San Myshuno to shame
    Edit: also wanted to add Starlight Shores.

Yikes sorry. I do miss Bridgeport though.

Yes, I forgot about Starlight Shores; I miss that one too. I hope hope hope and hope we will be able to design our own worlds and upload them to the gallery. Please EA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Midnight Hollow and Dragon Valley from TS3, but I miss MH the most. Moonlight Falls, too.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited July 2018
    Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls. And Egypt.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    Haha again I LOVED Veronaville! Hermia Capp is still my fav sim of all time. I would spend way to much money on an expansion that added Veronaville to Sims 4!
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I loved Belladonna cove form TS2 & Appaloosa Plains from TS3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,410 Member
    Magic Town from TS1!
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    I miss Strangetown and everything that was going on there.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I miss Roaring Heights, I love the whole vintage/miami feel of it. I literally went into every faux skyscraper and turned them into actually apartments. Edited every lot to make them more functional as bars, a library, venues and so on. If I had enough patience I would of gone and updated every sim but there is only so much I am willing to put myself through.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited July 2018
    Riverview from TS3 because the rural vibe reminds me of home. Strangetown from TS2 because of the sims. I should boot up my TS2 game again.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2018
    I really miss the feeling of playing in Bridgeport on TS4. With all the celebrities and their lavish houses, the big skyscrapers and pehtouses, apartment roofs.....there's none of that in... "Shallow Living EP".

Also strange town. The sims there were delightfully strange. Like the Beakers for example.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    KatfeineXBKatfeineXB Posts: 8 New Member
    > @VentusMatt said:
    > I miss Roaring Heights, I love the whole vintage/miami feel of it. I literally went into every faux skyscraper and turned them into actually apartments. Edited every lot to make them more functional as bars, a library, venues and so on. If I had enough patience I would of gone and updated every sim but there is only so much I am willing to put myself through.

Agreed! I try to recreate the plots from there all the time. I would love to see some more vintage styled items added to Sims 4, would defiantly make it easier since I don't use CC.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Veronaville from TS2 and the New Orleans type place from TS1. Gets me to thinking... French Quarter, New Orleans. That would be one fun neighborhood to play in, provided it was done right.
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Bridgeport and Sunset Valley were definitely my favourites from TS3!
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    Trinaboswell29Trinaboswell29 Posts: 119 Member
    Studio town from sims superstar and old town from sims unleashed
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,972 Member
    Bluewater Village in Sims 2 and Sunset Valley in Sims 3.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Sunset Valley, Lucky Palms, Moonlight Hollow and Bluewater Village

I loved Strangetown too
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Monte Vista, Bridgeport, and Midnight Hollow.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Strangetown
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    Pleasantview from TS2!
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I loved Appaloosa Plains from TS3, came with Pets I believe. It has this cool, permanent fall aesthetic to it, and is a rural world. If we ever get a farming pack for TS4 I hope it comes with a world like that.
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Veronaville, Midnight Hollow and Dragon Valley
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,555 Member
    Loads from TS3! Sunset Valley, Riverview, Sunlit Tides, Appaloosa Plains, Twinbrook and Monte Vista mostly.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Veronaville from TS2 and the New Orleans type place from TS1. Gets me to thinking... French Quarter, New Orleans. That would be one fun neighborhood to play in, provided it was done right.

AMEN I agree with you 100% I wish we could have something similar to the French Quarter and the Garden District to play in. Such beautiful scenery