March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight July 13th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers,

Welcome to an other Friday the 13th...Is it just me or are seeing more of these this year :smiley:

is5xxrcql038.gif
(Wikipedia says no...2 per year :))

Casting all superstition a side, I am here to draw your eyes towards a few very interesting threads that caught my eye or were recommended to me!
PS! Have any crazy, interesting, cool, cute, beautiful screenshots from the game that we could use as the picture on our Friday Highlights? Drop a link below or in a direct message to me! I will always give credit :smiley:

And I am done for this week :smiley:

Have a lovely weekend all!

/Wave
-Mage

Comments

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    That cat .gif is epic! and there are some epic cat gifs
  • babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    that cat gif is everything lol
    giphy.gif
  • JayTheGingerHamsterJayTheGingerHamster Posts: 33 Member
    #wealllovethecats
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    PS! Have any crazy, interesting, cool, cute, beautiful screenshots from the game that we could use as the picture on our Friday Highlights? Drop a link below or in a direct message to me! I will always give credit :smiley:
    Like this?
    tumblr_pbuuzzZ5NQ1v2n804o1_1280.png
    I call it: You can't sit with us... There aren't enough chairs!
    It's what happens when you go out for pizza, but there's no table big enough for your group, so people end up standing around one table, chatting.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -Friday the 13th is really Bad Luck Day.Here's one from my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County in the winter of 1552.
    The town of Storybrook County,Maine was having their first blizzard of the winter season in 1551.The temperature had dropped to -18*C and the wind was steady at 75mph with gusts to 100mph in that blizzrd which had closed the roads down to traffic and halted the food wagon service for the season.
    29667984022_eb6fe26a8d_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    @JojoMOMSTER @babemaster57 @JayTheGingerHamster

Cats are amazing! But I am also convinced they will take over and rule the world one day :smiley:

@Movotti and @TadOlson Thank you very much! Bookmarked in my Friday Highlights folder for future use <3<3<3
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Cats are amazing! But I am also convinced they will take over and rule the world one day :smiley:
    I am blessed with two beautiful black cats. They certainly do rule my world. <3<3

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -Thanks!My pictures are from TS3 though I do also play TS2 as well.I've got an in-game notification shot here.
    The notification of story progression being on.
    41626485900_2b61e63b02_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Well, it would be better if We have a Katy Perry's Obravia Pack (an amusement park pack). The Katy Perry's Obravia Pack Map is base on Six Flags Magic Mountain but altered into like the Katy Perry's Music Video Chained to the Rhythm. But the amusement park ride American Dream Drop will be changed to SimNation Dream Drop. Love Me Rollercoaster will have color changing light hearts instead of one blue for male and pink females. The line will have Sims dance and be happy while some Sims don't. Love Me Coaster will have scores but they are between females and males Sims. Safe Trip Home/There's No Place Like Home is a ride and the exit to the park. Bombs Away is a ride that is shaped like Rockets. All the cotton candy are shaped like Llamacorns, Hamsters, Atomic Explosions from a Bomb, The Prizes in Obravia are the park's mascot Hammy the Hamster or Penny the Llamacorn. They also a treadmill like ride called the SimNation's Only Sim-Size Hamster Wheel. It can also be bought in buy-mode called "Sim-Sized Hamster Wheel"! There is a small bar at Smallville Car Ride near Hammy's Smallville (A small amusement section for childs and toddlers). Inferno H2O is a classfied spicy cocktail for the adult/teen sims, there is also the Llamacorn Float at the bar. In Hammy's Smallville sims are dressed as sailors and two are hamsters. Smallville has two child-size coasters, child-sized rides and smaller rides for Toddlers. There is a go kart called Hammy-Go Kart (please don't get sued by Nintendo) it has a mini-game the was never been added to Sims 4 before and there is a theater for sims. The Twisted Nation is base on Six Flag's Twisted Colossus, Simoleon Rusher is base on Six Flags Gold Rusher, Hamzilla is base on Goliath from Six Flags, and The Loney X is base on Six Flag's X2. A Sim who is female sim named Rose realizes that doesn't need to be everyone else in the room, highly representative that Music can change everything in the world of SimNation and art can impact social change. When Rose wakes up to the realization of the amusement park Obravia, She tries her best to get everyone out of their trances that their into (the park Obravia). She realize that she knows that she is relevant for following the social norm she was never happy doing it. Being relevant for following the social norm exhausting and you don't have to fall off the wheel (you can stop whatever you and your sim wants). Sims who go to Obravia Park are so also distracted of watching what was going on, they couldn't get out and do something about it, and They and All of us are guilty of that. That why Unruly Activist who wake up to the realization like Rose Parker come from parks entence to sue the founder of the park and try to shut down the park as possable because they don't want their families and friends to be "Stumblin' around like a wasted zombie". The founder of the park is Stanley Trance (who is dead) and the park is now run by his son Stumble Trance.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Hammy the Hamster and Penny the Llamacorn prizes are stuffed animal, snowglobes, T-shirts, sweaters, and souvenirs
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sul Sul Simmers,
    Welcome to an other Friday the 13th...Is it just me or are seeing more of these this year :smiley:

is5xxrcql038.gif

Casting all superstition a side, I am here to draw your eyes towards a few very interesting threads that caught my eye or were recommended to me!

/Wave
    -Mage

*waves Sul Sul

This is my first post in here .. I got here by accident .. was headed to Murkland and clicked too quickly.

I too just play ... I micromanage them (my simmies) and it leaves me NO time to do anything else LOL

JNVladU.png

DAG DAG .. I will stop back by sometime. Looks like a fun group.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Sul Sul Simmers,

is5xxrcql038.gif

/Wave
    -Mage

that cats makes me feel dizzy when I focus on it too long.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon