Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Look what's happening"

TaquandaTaquanda Posts: 212 Member
"Look what's happening"

Forever. and ever. and ever. and ever. and ever.

On a daily basis my Sims' interactions get cancelled about 6 times because they're looking what's happening. Even when that means walking to some random park where my other Sim is and then returning to moving 1 feet what I asked them to do.

What's going on? I have no game mods. Just some custom content.
Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)

Comments

• Options
    KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    Same thing is happening to my sims. :s It's annoying.
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @rosemow can you help with this? Sorry to keep bugging you but, you're the best!
  • Options
    TisklyTiskly Posts: 41 Member
    Did this come up with the new patch? This was a bug for a while, and then I believe it was somewhat fixed, as it disappeared from my game. Looks like, to me anyway, a recent patch broke it again, and its back. The recent patch has done this for a few older bugs, mentioned on AHQ.
  • Options
    TaquandaTaquanda Posts: 212 Member
    Tiskly wrote: »
    Did this come up with the new patch? This was a bug for a while, and then I believe it was somewhat fixed, as it disappeared from my game. Looks like, to me anyway, a recent patch broke it again, and its back. The recent patch has done this for a few older bugs, mentioned on AHQ.

I believe it already happened before the patch. It happened when I started playing Seasons.
    Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    It could be some of your CC - as some CC was on the list of being broken. They did re-code a lot of things for Seasons from furniture, to electronics to make up to clothing - you name it. When ever there is a recode if a CC maker used a maxis mesh to make their item and it gets recoded then you item will no longer be recognize by the game and needs to be updated to the new code and /or new mesh. I even saw a set of popular eye lashes on the broken list on another sim site.

I did not pay a lot of attention to things as I don't use CC or mods in a developing game - so it's best to check with all the creators of your content.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello
    Simmers have found that this can occur due to cc.
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.. Remove the localthumbcache.package file from the Sims 4 folder.
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.