Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Seasons + June 2018 patch

Comments

• Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Have not noticed any trouble with faster skills, it was one of the first things I checked but will keep my eye on it. Although maloekoegirl did say she would update as soon as she could.

Thank you!
    I was looking through the comments of the mod and saw some simmers report it needs updating. I had taken it out of my game after the patch (I remove mods until theyre updated)
    I may try it at my own risk
  • Options
    T_Cathy90T_Cathy90 Posts: 4 New Member
    Yeah I can’t play either. I don’t use mods but have cc. Checked that list up there and don’t think I have any bad cc... this is ridiculous. I just want to play
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @Caramel14july @shandra2183 @T_Cathy90 Please see page 1 - you will find links there for updated mods. You will also find lists of broken mods (so you can see what has been reported but not updated) and mods that the modder says are fine. Anything not reported or updated at all could be broken. Test with only confirmed and updated mods. If that works, then you can gradually add other things back in. If you still have problems with only confirmed and updated mods, please test with none at all - your problem may not be mod/CC-related.

@CrazyHPFan @simsluvr90 Thank you!

Broken
    Faster Skills (maloekoegirl)
    No More Screen Slam When Developing a Skill (maloekoegirl)

Updated for Seasons:
    Be romantic and woohoo despite mood of sims (Manderz0630) - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603868
    Have Some Personality Please (PolarBearSims) - http://modthesims.info/d/594573

Reported fine by Users
    No Goals Needed For School (ReubenHood)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    No more ingredients needed has been updated for 1.44
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5407218#post5407218
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    RiverNixRiverNix Posts: 73 Member
    Anyone else having issues with CC bookshelves and Sims putting books away?
  • Options
    @T_Cathy90 Things that don't appear on any list above could be broken. If you have checked without any CC or mods in at all (because some problems are game bugs), add CC back in gradually to find what's broken that hasn't been reported.

Thanks @itsug!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Confirmed Fine by Modder:
    No Inappropriate Family and Friends by Snaggle Fluster (edespino)
  • Options
    CLMerz48CLMerz48 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm sorry to report this but after using the new Sims 4 Studio batch fix for tags I had a lot of problems in my game. It just started freezing on the sims, they wouldn't respond, they would freeze, respond, freeze again, respond etc.... I went back in and replaced all my cc packages that I had run and replaced them with the old batch files. Restarted the game, and so far I haven't had the same freezing problems. I didn't play very long, will give it a good work out tomorrow. If I have any problems I'll get back.
  • Options
    AgeOfJo3AgeOfJo3 Posts: 9 New Member
    I have my sim change into his hot or cold outfit. He does the swish but doesn’t change into the outfit. All the other outfits work though :weary::thinking: anybody know what would most likely conflict?
  • Options
    Just an FYI

LittleMsSam has updated a few of her mods today and yesterday

http://littlemssam.de/latest-updates-and-mods/
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Btw has MC command center been updated please give me the link if so
    Here you go: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
    wubs2004 wrote: »
    does anyone know if any of sacrificial mods have been updated?
    As reported on the first page of this thread, Road to Fame has been updated. We aren't allowed to discuss the rest of his mods as they violate the T-Teen TOS. Please check his website.
  • Options
    I was playing sims 4 with the seasons pack and I have played with this family a couple of times after downloading seasons and one sim had a custom career and my sim went into labor and so I selected have baby at hospital and then it went to the loading screen and it was loading
    fine Until it stops and says error It’s the same as the one you guys got I don’t want to type it all out and why did. It not say error before I am so confused!

Try removing the custom career and see if you still have the problem. Many careers were broken in the patch. You can check the first page of this post to see if your Mod has updated.
  • Options
    > @wubs2004 said:
    > I keep on getting an error code 102:ff495b5:b3c27d2 and I've been searching for what is wrong with what mods I have and its juts rlly frustrating bc I can't find which mod/mods are broken...!

I'm getting the same too, but I have taken out all of my mods and I think it's actually coming from my CC, maybe furniture as the issue only starts when I try to enter a lot? I'm so confused :#

@rosemow can you help?
  • Options
    My sim can't harvest her plants in her garden. All other actions work but she can't harvest, it resets her every time. I don't think its a mod issue since I tested it without the mods and it still does it unless it's other custom buy and build things. Also when my sim went to the spice market nove of the vendors opened up and no one but my sim and her guests showed up, don't know if that is mod related either.

This one too please, @rosemow
  • Options
    Does anyone know if custom windows still work?

Whose custom windows? There are several out there. Did you check the first page to see if the ones you are looking for are listed there?
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Toybox Stores Collectibles causes issues with the "give a gift" system. If an adult tries to give a gift to a kid it causes a last exception and cancels out the action.

I know it's on the updated list but in my game the go to school mod causes a last exception when I click on an easel. But it doesn't stop the sim from painting, it's just annoying. Over on their discord they're saying it's not go to school's fault and it's something ea has to fix but it only happens when go to school is installed. idk. Just posting this so other people won't have to waste a bunch of time doing the 50/50 method if they're having the same issue.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    > @wubs2004 said:
    > I keep on getting an error code 102:ff495b5:b3c27d2 and I've been searching for what is wrong with what mods I have and its juts rlly frustrating bc I can't find which mod/mods are broken...!

I'm getting the same too, but I have taken out all of my mods and I think it's actually coming from my CC, maybe furniture as the issue only starts when I try to enter a lot? I'm so confused :#

@rosemow can you help?

Hello @GemmaClaire
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.. Remove the localthumbcache.package file from the Sims 4 folder.
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue
  • Options
    AgeOfJo3 wrote: »
    I have my sim change into his hot or cold outfit. He does the swish but doesn’t change into the outfit. All the other outfits work though :weary::thinking: anybody know what would most likely conflict?

Try the 50/50 method to find the culprit.

Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    My sim can't harvest her plants in her garden. All other actions work but she can't harvest, it resets her every time. I don't think its a mod issue since I tested it without the mods and it still does it unless it's other custom buy and build things. Also when my sim went to the spice market nove of the vendors opened up and no one but my sim and her guests showed up, don't know if that is mod related either.

This one too please, @rosemow

Hello @shandra2183
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.. Remove the localthumbcache.package file from the Sims 4 folder.
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    NVM
    something else is causing my LE

EDIT:
    I had Polarbearsims 'Hire Whoever' mod installed as well as LittleMsSam retail overhaul (I didnt realize I had both)
    They conflict
    Post edited by simsluvr90 on
  • Options
    safire123123safire123123 Posts: 1 New Member
    University mod is also broken, had to go through all my mods one by one to pin point this. UGH! it was making my weather stay at warm and partly cloudy and never change no matter where i went
  • Options
    escubisescubis Posts: 1 New Member
    Everything is working fine for me, except when I try to move a householf into a lot or edit a lot it loads forever and then I get an error code and it goes back to world selection..
  • Options
    FYI

Winter Wear Stuff (user made stuff pack) has been updated
    I think clothes were conflicting
    http://wyattssims.tumblr.com/post/167960298201/winter-wear-stuff-a-fanmade-pack-by-wyattssims
  • Options
    GemmaClaireGemmaClaire Posts: 2 New Member
    @rosemow I already did all of those things, but tried it again and managed to narrow it down to one folder, unfortunately for me this folder is about 8.5Gb worth of CC! I've decided I'm going CC free for a while until I have the patience to pick through everything again. Thank you for helping though! <3

For others experiencing this, I do think the issue is cc furniture so hopefully that will give people a good starting point.
  • Options
    @rosemow I already did all of those things, but tried it again and managed to narrow it down to one folder, unfortunately for me this folder is about 8.5Gb worth of CC! I've decided I'm going CC free for a while until I have the patience to pick through everything again. Thank you for helping though! <3

For others experiencing this, I do think the issue is cc furniture so hopefully that will give people a good starting point.

Helllo
    Because you have a lot of mods/cc, you could use the 50/50 method. Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top