Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bouncy Castle Ideas thread Attempt 2 Everyone's welecome

The former idea thread kind of died out so I decided to start a new one. Everyone's welecome
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I'm trying to decide on how to have Jane "disappear" from the hopstial and excatly when. I mean HAM knows that Jane had a pluse when she was next to her. I think it's before Henry gets home..

oh and I just need to figure out why in the world does Henry have a woman prisoner his "suite" he gets because of whom he is (yeah the woman prisoner is just his friend;) @simscognito , since he wouldn't have been wohooing)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited May 2018
    @MadameLee Not sure.... maybe she's just company.... and I guess, eye candy??? Don't need to woohoo to flirt. ;)
    But she might be someone to talk to. Someone to confide in.
  • Options
    @MadameLee Not sure.... maybe she's just company.... and I guess, eye candy??? Don't need to woohoo to flirt. ;)

I only winked at you since it's your female sim who is the woman friend
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

Lol! Really???? Hehe, this is going get interesting... Well, I guess she might be a good person to talk to, unless she's a spy and is put there to get information out of him...
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Lol! Really???? Hehe, this is going get interesting... Well, I guess she might be a good person to talk to, unless she's a spy and is put there to get information out of him...

she's the one who goofed up what she over heard the guards say during the "Henry's Story" chapter

What about the first part of the question I Had about Jane disappering
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

she's the one who goofed up what she over heard the guards say during the "Henry's Story" chapter

Ooh! Do you think she might be kidnapped?
  • Options

yeah since I want to be able to use Matt's other song he wrote called "Yellow or Blue" ..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

yeah since I want to be able to use Matt's other song he wrote called "Yellow or Blue" ..

Maybe she's kidnapped by the same people who put her in hospital.
  • Options

you mean the people from the Rashmon chapter? Yeah that's whom taken her (of course) it's just trying to figure out when for her to disapper.. I guess right before Henry arrives in Windenburg on the plane?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

you mean the people from the Rashmon chapter? Yeah that's whom taken her (of course) it's just trying to figure out when for her to disapper.. I guess right before Henry arrives in Windenburg on the plane?

Oooh! That would be tragic! Yeah, or maybe right as Henry enters the hospital.
  • Options

Wouldn't that mean there would need to be a back door or some kind of hidden passage way? I mean also the doctor? Receponist? been told to claim that
    Jane's dead
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Wouldn't that mean there would need to be a back door or some kind of hidden passage way? I mean also the doctor? Receponist? been told to claim that
    Jane's dead

What????
    So Jane's death is going to be faked? Poor Henry!
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Jane's dead

What????
    So Jane's death is going to be faked? Poor Henry!

But HAM knows when she last visited Jane that Jane had a pulse. So that it will be will make HAM and Henry look up unusal clues (I still need to figure what the clues but related to books/movies.. that are related to stuff Matt reviewed.) which leeds to the "Yellow and Blue" song.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    some ideas for clue references:

a hint to the joke of the "Princess Bride" (might try to make a reference for myself to a horror writer who is suppoedly a desceant of one of the Princess Bride's characters),

Roald Dahl.stories (mostly Matilda/Charlie and the Chocolate factory

Secret Garden/Little Princess

Time Traveler's Wife

@CathyTea @simscognito
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    bump @simscognito @CathyTea

need to pick people's brains
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Hi, @MadameLee That's great that you've revived this thread! Do you have any particular ideas you want to share or any kind of inspiration you're looking for?

I realized that, with GloPoWriMo and the Story a Day challenge, this is the first day I've taken off of writing since April 1!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Hi, @MadameLee That's great that you've revived this thread! Do you have any particular ideas you want to share or any kind of inspiration you're looking for?

I realized that, with GloPoWriMo and the Story a Day challenge, this is the first day I've taken off of writing since April 1!

@CathyTea I'm trying to figure out riddles based on like the ideas of the books I mentioned in the first of yesterday's posts
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

@CathyTea I'm trying to figure out riddles based on like the ideas of the books I mentioned in the first of yesterday's posts

Oh! I missed that conversation ! I'll try to catch up with it today It looks interesting !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    testing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

a hint to the joke of the "Princess Bride" (might try to make a reference for myself to a horror writer who is suppoedly a desceant of one of the Princess Bride's characters),

Time Traveler's Wife

@CathyTea @simscognito

So you would like some riddles based on these books? Hmm... well you could make some hints based on quotes or famous scenes. E.g. You could have a beautiful mysterious garden in the story.
    Or you could have a chocolate shop or a really horrible teacher/head. XD
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Time Traveler's Wife

@CathyTea @simscognito

So you would like some riddles based on these books? Hmm... well you could make some hints based on quotes or famous scenes. E.g. You could have a beautiful mysterious garden in the story.
    Or you could have a chocolate shop or a really horrible teacher/head. XD

Now I think about it.. I did have a sort of horrible teacher sort of in the first Act of Gen 7 (though it was high school not elementary). But how could I reference something like Time Traveller's Wife?

@simscognito
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @CathyTea @simscognito here's an idea Maggie Smith plays a Yorkshire manor housekeeper in this manor full of secrets in this gardeney movie

The director of the 3 Harry Potter movie earlier in his career screwed up this story as well but taught us every can be a princess!

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @CathyTea @simscognito
    Not looking for ideas specifically but an opinion: Should I extend the current chapter a little bit to add in a few scenes I want to write out or just carry on to the heartbreaking ending of the chapter? The chapter got a bit heavy, and I wanted to lighten it up with some cuteness...
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    @CathyTea @simscognito
    Not looking for ideas specifically but an opinion: Should I extend the current chapter a little bit to add in a few scenes I want to write out or just carry on to the heartbreaking ending of the chapter? The chapter got a bit heavy, and I wanted to lighten it up with some cuteness...

I would suggest to put some cuteness in there
    6adMCGP.gif