Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pettiest thing to happen in your game?

Not to be confused with prettiest! Although the pettiest may not always be so pretty, it can be entertaining and add some spice in the world of your sims. So, let's talk about a time when your sims did something that was well, petty. Probably uncalled for. A slight overreaction.

Maybe it was a wild revenge scenario. Or doesn't have to get too crazy, but this could be pertaining to a funny/ridiculous thing your Sim has done in response to a situation...whether it was ironically autonomous, or something you helped achieve. Or it wasn't even you, it was a townie being absolutely absurd! Don't save the drama for your mama, or your llama. Let's hear it here!

To start:

I had my Sim move into a nice apartment across from the Bheeda's in San Myshuno. All was well, up until my Sim was sleeping and there was woohooing. Naturally, I made her go knock angrily. A negative response came from Jesminder like "Hey I live here too!" and just brushed it off.

Then, my Sim accidentally strummed the guitar for a nanosecond before I was able to tell her to get back to bed. Not even kidding, the sound was barely audible. What happens next? Jesminder storms out and gets very displeased. And instead of returning to her own apartment, she walks into my Sim's place and while I could've asked her to leave... (when honestly I should've been smart to lock my doors) it was known that was the last straw.

She was destined to disappear. Loud woohooing and invasion no more! I have my Sim in her own room with all the essentials for survival. As for Jesminder, I lock her into a dull, grey room. Nothing but the Anything Goes Party Bush for her to sleep in and "fertilize". Only the finest decorations were added, because that level of pizazz was obviously necessary.

3HOpWkc.png?1

Before locking her in, I made sure they were at nemesis status so when she would die, my Sim would celebrate.

And she rejoiced, three Sim days later. Had to stay on the lot during the process. A glorious success, nevertheless.

mUj8Ik3.png?2
here's hoping we collide

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2018
    Wow, now that's what I call petty revenge! o.O My petty story isn't quite as ruthless as yours, it ironically happened earlier this morning, but here goes...

I love the Asylum challenge and am doing it for the third time, this time in Hard Mode. My controlled inmate has the childish trait so I included the big Teddy bear, Blarfy in the Asylum for her to hug, talk to, etc. They're actually BFFs now. Well, the other inmates take pleasure in hitting the poor thing. Most of them just take a poke at him now and then. but there's this one guy that goes after Blarfy constantly. He'll stand and beat him up, shove him and yell at him for literally Sim hours and hours until he's starving, ready to pee his pants and pass out.

I know it's just a toy, but it upset me seeing that constantly. I could've just got rid of him I guess, except for the fact my Sim loves him. Lorraine's first aspiration is Body Builder, she needs four aspirations to be 'free.' Once she reached Level 10, all that was left to complete the aspiration was to 'reach maximum body potential'. I had her drinking energy juice and running on the treadmill, jogging and boxing up a storm but it wasn't happening.

So, I thought, hmm, okay, maybe if she 'practiced fighting' with the Blarfy bully, she'd finally get it and have the added pleasure of beating up the guy. There was only one problem. She kept losing to him, over and over again! I couldn't believe it! She's Level 10, totally fit and this guy has the lazy trait and never excercised in his life, plus he's overweight. I had them 'practice' fighting at least a dozen times, but she always lost. AND the worst part was the guy laughed at her and got the bored moodlet. The nerve!!

That made me angry, so I decided she needed to fight him for real! Lorraine yelled at him, jeered, called his mother a Llama, mocked his outfit, threw a drink in his face, the whole nine yards until the 'fight' option came up. YES! They starting fighting and I was holding my breath the whole time for the end hoping she'd finally win! She did win (finally when it counted) and they became enemies, plus she told him to 'go away.' lol He walked away and I'm thinking, uh oh, is he actually leaving? Nope, he came back a few minutes later.

Lorraine still didn't get the 'reach maximum body potential' though. I had to send her and all the inmates to the gym so she could do an epic workout on a weight machine before it finally registered. But, hey, it was fun trying the other way, even if it was petty. ;)

Have a great week and Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    @Rebbilina The war is on! That's amazing. It's only fair, after all the sister's bathroom privacy was invaded...so she had to invade the other's elsewhere. :o

@Karababy52 Oh no, not the beloved Blarfy! I'm happy to see that she "practiced fighting" with the bully. Get that justice! Nice to see she finally rose to success. I'm with you on that last point though, definitely a better way. ;) And to you as well! <3
    here's hoping we collide
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I sometimes play sims that rule in their save game like little tin gods.. it's amusing as heck to me and I can't seem to stop myself from doing it. They can be extremely petty. If someone makes them angry or rejects them romantically they might go on a killing spree... or at least make it their mission to make that sim miserable to the point of death or divorce. It's actually a form of play for me that I don't engage in with every save. It's like a guilty pleasure though.. kind of like the amusement I use to get watching Springer but better.
    I'd give one example but I pretty much explained that that's what some of my sims do... that's ALL they do. This game is better than therapy sometimes.

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    teciatecia Posts: 164 Member
    I read that as prettiest thing but anyway the pettiest thing I’ve done ingame was make my sim write a tell all book. She was bob pancakes side chick and pretty fed up with Eliza constantly spying on her, walking past the house a couple times a day so she decided to write a series of books calling Eliza out and letting people know exactly who she’s in a relationship with.

I also made the book titles extremely petty giving them names like “Out with the old in with the new aka Eliza Pancake”
    Hey Guys. My name is Couture Simmer and I have a Youtube channel with Sims 4 Speedbuilds, CAS Videos/Lookbook Fashion Shows and Lets Play Videos. I created the Sims 4 Hidden Princess Challenge which can be found on my youtube channel here

Origin ID: CoutureSimmer
    Simblr
    Twitter
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    I had a elder in my game that wouldn’t die of old age! His daughter even died before him of old age. I tried to befriend him and tried to talk up a sim I’m good friends with and he said no they don’t sound interesting. I was like “what! Not interesting! Oh no” so I lured him to my house locked him a room and thought it’s about time his time has come. I put two fireplaces at his side, a rug and a firework that my sim would set off using a door only she can enter. After 5 tries he just would not die! I tried to starve him, nothing! Put in a pool and walls around, and nothing! Had to delete him from my game manually.
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    Gracelish wrote: »
    Before locking her in, I made sure they were at nemesis status so when she would die, my Sim would celebrate.

And she rejoiced, three Sim days later. Had to stay on the lot during the process. A glorious success, nevertheless.

It actually worked? I tried to do something similar recently, although if you ask me, it was justified. This was a neighbor that kept invading himself over with the "I'll make myself at home and eat your food, I know you don't mind, and even if you do, I'll stay anyway" line. He did not have a key, and never had. He'd leave when asked, only to do it again, and again, and again, and again. Even after they were enemies. I guess that locking the door would have kept him out, but since the game considers keys and locks to be unrelated, that would have meant also locking out sims who were actually supposed to be able to enter the apartment. And why should my sim's close relatives be locked out over his behavior?

But he would not die of starvation. He was shut up in a room with absolutely nothing, nobody came in or out, and my sim was there the whole time, but whenever his hunger got down to a critical level, it just mysteriously went back up again. I eventually ended up using the "kill sim" cheat in MCCC, because he just would not die from not eating.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    How do you describe as petty?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Bob Pancakes was so mad at Eliza (I think he suspects her of cheating with Marcus Flex)(which she is), that he stomped upstairs and left an Angry Poop in the toilet.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Kinda petty but maybe not:

I caught my butler slacking off in the hot tub so I told one of my sims to go reprimand her. She got so mad she went outside and kicked over the trash can... she went back to work tho so *shrugs* :D
  • Options
    I think the closest thing to petty I recall is when a Sim and his husband were at the nightclub dancing one night, Jade Rosa tried to flirt with the husband but he rejected, yet the Sim I controlled went and chastised his husband anyway, bringing their relationship down; that was autonomous though and I redirected the conversation for the Sim to berate Jade instead lol.
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited June 2018
    My sim Annabel once had the petty plan to get herself turned to a vampire while she was pregnant with her first child, in the hopes that the baby would be born a vampire too. All behind the father's back who in fact hates vampires.. The plan didn't work out though, turns out vampires refuse to turn pregnant sims!
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Oh my gosh, how I get easily irritated by Rasoya family in San Myshuno.
    My Sim was a chef--and we all know how the chef's hours are late shifts--so she would be getting home at 11pm/12am. As soon as she walks into her apartment and the lights cut on, the Rasoya's would complain about "noise". Really? :unamused: And as my Sim sits down for a midnight snack, the Rasoya's would complain again! This happened every night that my Sim would come home from a long day at work, exhausted. Eventually, they became enemies.
    Now, this is where the petty part comes in: my Sim bought a retail store, and every time that one of the Rasoyas visited, they would huff and puff whenever they encountered my Sim. So my Sim would approach them and "ask customer to leave"... or whenever they were interested in buying an item, I would set the item as not for sale. :lol: they'd just shrug and complain. And the best part about the pettiness in my retail store is when the Rasoyas are ready to checkout... my Sim checks out every other customer, ignoring the Rasoyas until they get impatient and leave the store steaming!!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    The latest petty episode that comes to mind was when Don Lothario got mightily upset with Victor Feng when he kissed his wife Lily. The only romance that had gone on between Don and Victor was a bold pick-up line.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Johnny Zest is a member of my vampire family and whenever Malcolm walked past his house or sometimes I would invite him over, I had Johnny feed from him. Right up until the day before he (Malcolm) died. He also fed on Nancy and Geoffrey a few times.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I have the funeral mod. This townie flirted with my boyfriend, so l moved her into my house, killed her by drowning, then made everyone show up to her funeral in their swimwear.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    I have the funeral mod. This townie flirted with my boyfriend, so l moved her into my house, killed her by drowning, then made everyone show up to her funeral in their swimwear.

what is the mod?

2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2018
    well there are two moments that I could think of that are tied..I hope you don't mind I'll keep it very short.
    36153852250_17a10a677d_b.jpg
    In my little legacy I believe he's gen 4 Bella refused his advances so I had him use his freeze ray on her, thaw her out then I stole her from Mortimer and made her go back to beg forgiveness...though she wasn't allowed that and Cassandra 'banned' her from the house. In the end I killed with mccc after she became the third...no fourth baby mama of his I believe.
    34852002570_4c2c014775_b.jpg
    Then this one, Mila Munch didn't care for Arina pretty much hated her eventually after moving around Wolfgang and his wife Arina..her.. moved back in the story is that the house was left to him from his father. So she had a front row seat to their happy seat, when she died I downloaded a graveyard and had Arina drop her tombstone off by herself as colorful as she always was since Wolfgang didn't care enough join her right then. Or something.

See...I'm not sure which one is really the pettiest of the two.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    Not much of a story, but I was doing The Henry VIII Challenge, which is always fun. My sim had a mistress, they were even dating, because I wanted them to get married... Well, unfortunately his mistress got pregnant after they woohoo'd, and had a girl, so marrying her was off the table. Sadly, I had to break up with her (after impregnating her again), and that was that. Or so I thought.
    Bella Goth was my 2nd mistress, and SHE didn't get pregnant from them woohooing once or twice, so my sim finally proposed to her, and they were going to get married as soon as my sim had time off work! Yay! ...but EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. after the engagement, whatsherface comes over and picks a fight with me, AND with Bella. Idk what issues she had with Bella, but anyway, eventually I decided to do the right thing, and make a tiny dungeon to lock her in. I made sure her eldest aged up to a teenager first tho, and by that time me and Bella were unhappily married and then divorced. Still, I just couldn't let that slide, even if she stopped coming over after the divorce, and my sim and her had sort of rekindled their romance, even though they still hated each other...
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    ^ Oh, and I only found out right before her death that she hated children. Whoops.
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Rebbilina wrote: »
    Man, that’s dark.

This is nowhere near as petty, but it did happen autonomously. The younger sister of my family accidentally walked in in the older sister in the bathroom. When she was finished, the older sister immediately went to locate her younger sister’s journal to read it. Didn’t tell them to do any of it, I just watched the sibling drama unfold.

Uch that's pretty cool! I should get my sims diaries more often. Off to do it now :D
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Son of the ghost invited her to come over. I accepted and went through unpleasantly bright loading screen just to find out no one's at home. I told ghost to break every object in bathroom. >:)
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I had a scientist sim who proposed to her alien boyfriend, sho rejected her and then threw a drink in her face. My sim was mortified, so she went home and wrote books defaming the boyfriend. She later went to Sixam, the boyfriend was there, they got in a fight and he won.
  • Options
    I got 3 more:

mbhrpZN.png

One time I froze this child simply for standing in front of my house; on the sidewalk mind you but still. My sim had just come from work and I just felt like freezing a child in front of her house lol.

4QIVWDc.png

While playing Count Vlad I decided to test out his deviance by heading to the karaoke bar one night and making everyone fall asleep and/or have bladder failure lol.

1sb9Km9.png

Then I discovered that ghosts can break a statue busker's concentration by giving them a ghost scare! My ghost did this constantly to the busker as crowds were watching her, slowly declining their relationship lol.
  • Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    edited June 2018
    I had recently gotten Parenthood but hadn't played it yet as I was still trying to figure out Caleb. His aspiration required him to ask permission to drink. One Saturday night he was out checking walk-bys for prospects. There was only one adult, who wouldn't give him the time of day, the rest were kids (kids out at 2 am? Go figure).

Just as I was deciding to send him somewhere else, along comes his good friend Morgan Fyres. She had willingly obliged him once before, so he told her a joke to test her mood. She was Very Happy, so he politely asked.

I was totally unprepared for Morgan's reaction. Stomping her feet and waving her fisted arms around in the air, she let out strings of obscenities. As she continued ranting and raving, Caleb patiently stood watching her with a slightly amused smile. After a time, I deduced this must be a "No" and was about to cancel when Caleb suddenly switched to his dark form. Whoa Caleb, what is this? Apparently, he can read teenage PMS better than I can.

While he continued to patiently watch, but now with a very amused smile, I had to admit it was hilarious. Suddenly, Morgan put her right hand on her hip, turned her face from Caleb, stuck her nose up in the air, and threw out her right arm to him as if to say, "Okay, here! If you must!!" Of course, Caleb did.

So is it a petty thing? Not to Morgan at the time, but she was still in a Very Happy mood afterwards, and they didn't lose any friendship points. So yeah...the trials of being around a teen. Good thing Caleb can handle them gracefully as now his twins are almost there.