Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bubblyboo2 wrote: »
    How do you make a new discussion?

All caps removed. - EA_Cian

Hello @Bubblyboo2
    Welcome to the forums! You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You just need one more post and then you will have the required posts/points.

When you are a full member, you can start your own threads.
    Happy simming! :)
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited June 2018
    Why do plants look like this in SPRING?
    IqVAMZx.jpg

Flowers in Spring should look colourful and alive, not brown and almost dead :/
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    IqVAMZx.jpg

How long has it been spring? Maybe they're still recovering from winter :)
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Scratch my earlier messages. l don't have to wait until next week! They just sent me the code in the box! Omg, l finally have my toddler pools!!!! :D<3
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    My dumb behind was trying to be cheap and save money, so l bought it offline for $30, but now l have to wait next week for it arrive. I should have just spent the $40 on Origin :(:'(:s While everyone is enjoying Seasons, l'll be watching everyone enjoy Seasons from the sidelines. I will NEVER do this again.

You should be able to return it.

Sadly, l already tried. Apparently l went past the time slot for being able to return it (eye roll). This is a dumb move, but l may just buy it off Origin, then return the $30 one when it gets to my house.

Yea sounds like a good idea. I’m inpatient lol so I had to dl right away. If you do buy it off origin it’s definitely worth the $40 from what I’ve played with in game so far.

Good news! Instead of sending me the box with the code in it, they just sent me the code via email at midnight, so l have the code and l can play my game! Plus l saved $10, so ya girl is so happy right now. :D:):p:#:*
  • Options

This would be a great deal if l didn't already have all the other expansion packs. :s
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    IqVAMZx.jpg

I just started that save, on Spring. Is this not happening to anyone else? :o
    I have no mods and no CC.
  • Options
    XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    IqVAMZx.jpg

Isn’t those Daisies? I thought they always looked kinda dead lol
  • Options
    IqVAMZx.jpg

I just started that save, on Spring. Is this not happening to anyone else? :o
    I have no mods and no CC.

Hmm dunno! I haven't played in spring yet. But in the beginning of autumn trees definitely look differently then by the end of it and I've seen early spring pictures with trees that have no leaves yet. So I was wondering if maybe it was the same for the flower :/
  • Options
    IqVAMZx.jpg

Isn’t those Daisies? I thought they always looked kinda dead lol

I started another safe, and set it to summer. Same lot, same location:
    jVQXMvB.jpg
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    IqVAMZx.jpg

THIS. I noticed that when you start your save in Spring, which is what I did, you see the "residue" of a disappearing winter. I love this thought to detail actually.
  • Options
    alan650111 wrote: »
    IqVAMZx.jpg

THIS. I noticed that when you start your save in Spring, which is what I did, you see the "residue" of a disappearing winter. I love this thought to detail actually.

Really? So if I wait a day or so they will recover their colours?
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    My dumb behind was trying to be cheap and save money, so l bought it offline for $30, but now l have to wait next week for it arrive. I should have just spent the $40 on Origin :(:'(:s While everyone is enjoying Seasons, l'll be watching everyone enjoy Seasons from the sidelines. I will NEVER do this again.

You should be able to return it.

Sadly, l already tried. Apparently l went past the time slot for being able to return it (eye roll). This is a dumb move, but l may just buy it off Origin, then return the $30 one when it gets to my house.

Yea sounds like a good idea. I’m inpatient lol so I had to dl right away. If you do buy it off origin it’s definitely worth the $40 from what I’ve played with in game so far.

Good news! Instead of sending me the box with the code in it, they just sent me the code via email at midnight, so l have the code and l can play my game! Plus l saved $10, so ya girl is so happy right now. :D:):p:#:*

omg yes! So happy you get to play. Its good it all worked out in the end and you get to save $$.
  • Options

This would be a great deal if l didn't already have all the other expansion packs. :s

I think you can make your own bundles on origin, lest I'm mistaken. I'm sure someone knows though. :)
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    There's rain effect on pools!!!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    There's rain effect on pools!!!

Yeah I saw that. It looked stunning. Shame it doesn't have that effect on the floor though. Why's that.. Was that too taxing on videocards?
  • Options
    ohepiohepi Posts: 64 Member
    This (Seasons) is ALL I wanted this whole time. I am now satisfied.
    ohepi: simming since age ten!
  • Options
    WOOW, I just discovered our sims can declare what kind of weather they like/don't like & it will impact them like traits! That's amazing!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited June 2018
    I am loving this EP! The weather adds an amazing dynamic to the game.

2wclavm.jpg
    t99zif.jpg
  • Options
    WOOW, I just discovered our sims can declare what kind of weather they like/don't like & it will impact them like traits! That's amazing!

It actually impacts them? I somehow thought it was just a conversation option? ^^
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member

How does it impact them? I'd like to know before declaring what type of weather effects my sims.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I absolutely LOVE the weather and all the EP offers. I do however hope the mudpuddle thing gets fixed where Sims won't always play in the mud, they skip one time and that's it.
  • Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2018
    Will thunder cause fire? like the one in the Sims 2. I don't like that because it is unsafe.
  • Options

How does it impact them? I'd like to know before declaring what type of weather effects my sims.

I declared ''hate wind'' and when it was windy my sim was angry and he overthrew the dustbin.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

It actually impacts them? I somehow thought it was just a conversation option? ^^

No it impacts them!
    Lu4ERme.gif