Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could choose a Sims 4 world to live in, what would it be?

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I was going to say Windenburg Island, because it's so remote and calm, but with all the simmers moving there I'm going to opt for Brindleton Bay. It has strays and the pet cemetary with the ghost cats and maybe Windenburg isn't that far away, either, so I could visit by boat some day :)
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Every TS4 world is gorgeous imo but some are more suited to me --
    1) Windenburg - my ideal environment. I'd move to Germany or England or Scotland like right now if I could.
    2) Brindleton Bay - love the aesthetic, love the size, love New England.
    3) Willow Creek - a comfy suburb, plenty of greenery, and when I'm done with my customary makeover it's idyllic.
  • Options
    GeekeryGeekery Posts: 46 Member
    Oasis Springs -- I live in the Northeast in real life so... yeah. Totally I'd go for the desert world.
    [Fan since The Sims]

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Windenburg. I love the island but very often start my sims in the green neighborhood... near the Von Haunt estate. Not sure why but I really love sending them to jog there, and always love the surroundings. Not my favorite place for living off the land though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    San Myshuno, spice district
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    I'd love to live in Oasis Springs, warm, dry desert weather is something I love so much.
    but I'm also kinda torn between Willow springs. I see it maybe as a southern USA town, with the willows and stuff and I would love to see some greenery at the same time, Willow Springs is gorgeous for that.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Windenburg, in the old town neighborhood. Brindleton Bay is beautiful, but Windenburg is so quaint and old fashioned.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Selvodorada, Hollows, or Brindelton Bay. Mainly Selvy tho.
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited March 2018
    Since I live in an area very similar to Oasis Springs IRL, I love the worlds in game that are different from what I'm personally accustomed to. My favorite world would probably have to be Windenburg. I adore Tudor-style architecture and I really like the way the quaint, scenic areas contrast against the more modern sections of town. Windenburg also seems to be so rich with history; I love seeing the ruins that can be found throughout the world. Brindleton Bay is also very beautiful with its Cape Cod style architecture and colorful foliage. I'd probably struggle to choose between the two, but I'd most likely end up going with Windenburg in the end. I love how immersive and charming it is.

However, if I could live in Selvadorada, I just might. The snakes and giant spiders may deter me a bit, but that place is gorgeous! :heart: I'd just have to carry bug repellent 24/7. :lol:
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Brindleton Bay - nature, beach, fish meals.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I’d want to live in the little village/town part of Windenburg, right next to the library so I could just go right next door to get books. (Libraries are very important to me.) plus the town is just so quaint and peaceful looking. Ooh and the cafe would be nice because I love me some coffee!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Windenburg
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member
    This is hard... Brindleton Bay has a ‘real’ beach, but I’m not sure I’d want to live in the Hamptons/Cape Cod. A little too WASP-y for me.
    Selvadorada is gorgeous, but I do not fare well in tropical weather. Windenburg feels like a pseudo-Luxembourg, but is a bit provincial in some areas for me. I’d probably pick either Windenburg or San Myshuno, which is closest to where I will realistically live after college.
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited March 2018
    I’d really love to live in an uptown apartment in San Myshuno.
    - The apartment’s large
    - The view from those wide windows there towards that river(!?) in San Myshuno is remarkable and mesmerizing.

If I were a Vampire, I’d live somewhere in Salvadorada tho.
    That place feels so fresh with so many mountains.

And I guess nobody would probably want to live in Magnolia Promenade, that dang smallest town?
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would love to live in San Myshuno and have a summer house in Brindleton bay.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    San Myshuno
  • Options
    connoeccconnoecc Posts: 5 New Member
    I already basically live in a place just like Brindleton, so I'd love to live in San Myshuno. I can definitely see myself living in the Spice Market
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    Probably Brindleton Bay or Willow Creek.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    None - I don't want to walk into a backdrop so I would have to pick a world from Sims 3. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    San Myshuno. It reminds me so much of Japan.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Oasis Springs, provided I could live in one of those big Mediterranean houses.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I love Windenburg! I wish I lived there with my partner and our bby o:)<3

In a world as clean and pure as the sims universe is...
  • Options
    PinkWorldPinkWorld Posts: 65 Member
    I'm not original, hahah, but Windenburg. It's beautiful and I just love the homage to Europe.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2018
    I already live in a town in Maine that looks a lot like BB - so I guess I am already there.

I could do without all this cold and snow though as I really love this town when the weather looks like BB in our sims game. I love watching the boats come and go and the waves gently crashing the pier. Funny when I play BB in game I can almost feel the gentle, constant breezes.... Will be glad if winter would just end to day in real life and we could reclaim our car from the ice and snow. UGH. Another Nor-easter is coming to day sometime - I want gentle breezes, not freezing winds and blinding snow....sigh.....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Simsplayer101Simsplayer101 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would probably want to live in Yuma Heights, Oasis Springs because I just love the desert. I also would love living in San Myshuno.