Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2018
    @LegacySims2017 - Great chapter.
    I agree with you that Adrian and Marguerite are planning a trip somewhere...in a red corvette...probably want to get back to civilization and Marguerite wants to follow through on some romance "lines" she read about in her book. And Antwan...I wonder what he saw in the museum that made him so mad. Maybe he got spooked by something. Misty, though, loved the trip and was so inspired, she just wanted to paint about it. I laughed when I saw the pic of Mindy, Antwan and Rickie admiring the light.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 - Great chapter.
    I agree with you that Adrian and Marguerite are planning a trip somewhere...in a red corvette...probably want to get back to civilization and Marguerite wants to follow through on some romance "lines" she read about in her book. And Antwan...I wonder what he saw in the museum that made him so mad. Maybe he got spooked by something. Misty, though, loved the trip and was so inspired, she just wanted to paint about it. I laughed when I saw the pic of Mindy, Antwan and Rickie admiring the light.
    Antwan was being Antwan arguing at the display case or at something inside it. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Another great update. Really loving this SimLit. Will have to admit I am also secretly excited that you are more than halfway because it means Expedition 2 is also on its way.

Still got to love the hilarious dynamics that are Expedition 1 Team.
  • Options
    Another great update. Really loving this SimLit. Will have to admit I am also secretly excited that you are more than halfway because it means Expedition 2 is also on its way.

Glad you are loving it. :smile:

I'm going to try something a little bit different for Expedition 2 to keep things fresh ( and maybe a little more dangerous :hushed: )!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Uh oh, Marguerite is getting to work! Don't trust her Adrian! She's pumping you for information! Don't ask what happened to her father-in-law!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hooray! An update. I'm catching up on my reading today. :)
    I laughed when the tourist was more interested in the artifact and Mindy, Antwan, and Rickie were digging the light.

I think Marguerite and Adrian may just need a getaway car for the heist they're planning, and they want to wear shades so they look cool doing it. B) With the ending picture though, maybe Marguerite is considering riding a unicorn to get away. :D Actually I just remember Adrian was thinking about a red car in the first chapter, right? Now the pieces are coming together. :p

I wouldn't trust Antwan to spread his wings and fly solo at this point though. Lol.

Misty must be feeling artistically inspired. I love how she always seems to be smiling when she's inspired (or just in general). You capture her persona nicely, @LegacySims2017. I wonder what she would've painted. Her triplet sister, Raina is actually a painter so I wouldn't be surprised if Misty painted too.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hooray! An update. I'm catching up on my reading today. :)
    I laughed when the tourist was more interested in the artifact and Mindy, Antwan, and Rickie were digging the light.

I think Marguerite and Adrian may just need a getaway car for the heist they're planning, and they want to wear shades so they look cool doing it. B) With the ending picture though, maybe Marguerite is considering riding a unicorn to get away. :D Actually I just remember Adrian was thinking about a red car in the first chapter, right? Now the pieces are coming together. :p

I wouldn't trust Antwan to spread his wings and fly solo at this point though. Lol.

Misty must be feeling artistically inspired. I love how she always seems to be smiling when she's inspired (or just in general). You capture her persona nicely, @LegacySims2017. I wonder what she would've painted. Her triplet sister, Raina is actually a painter so I wouldn't be surprised if Misty painted too.
    I remembered the red car bubble at the beginning as well and tried to tie it in. Something's going down. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member

I'm going to try something a little bit different for Expedition 2 to keep things fresh ( and maybe a little more dangerous :hushed: )!

@LegacySims2017 - Different for Expedition Team 2? Dangerous? Umm....my dear sim is a part of that team. lol
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Uh oh, Marguerite is getting to work! Don't trust her Adrian! She's pumping you for information! Don't ask what happened to her father-in-law!

It's okay @superkyle221 Adrian is an Evil Genius. Danger is her middle name. >:) They should really look out for each other. :D
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member

It's okay @superkyle221 Adrian is an Evil Genius. Danger is her middle name. >:) They should really look out for each other. :D

That's why I'm saying not to trust her! Marguerite takes down evil geniuses!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member

@LegacySims2017 Oh dear this makes me concerned....
  • Options

That's why I'm saying not to trust her! Marguerite takes down evil geniuses!

Hmm... I wonder if Adrian knows.... she usually picks up things quickly... but I have a feeling she's a bit too in awe with Marguerite... but then again you can never know with an Evil Genius. It could all be an act...
  • Options

@LegacySims2017 Oh dear this makes me concerned....

Laid back works well for my Misty, but I'd be interested to see a little more danger. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    I've finished playing all of day five. Now I get to put the chapter together. I think possibly I can get this all into one chapter. We'll see.

We're so close to the end and I'm excited to see we've developed our own little storyline between Marguerite and Adrian. I may or may not use what you all have been putting together as possible scenarios. Even though this is ISBI doesn't mean I can't make up what happens when it happens. The game throws me a thought bubble or speech bubble....I'll run with it. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Even though this is ISBI doesn't mean I can't make up what happens when it happens. The game throws me a thought bubble or speech bubble....I'll run with it. :grimace:

I totally do this in my own ISBI.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    I've finished playing all of day five. Now I get to put the chapter together. I think possibly I can get this all into one chapter. We'll see.

We're so close to the end and I'm excited to see we've developed our own little storyline between Marguerite and Adrian. I may or may not use what you all have been putting together as possible scenarios. Even though this is ISBI doesn't mean I can't make up what happens when it happens. The game throws me a thought bubble or speech bubble....I'll run with it. :grimace:

Ooh I'm intrigued! Can't wait for the update. XD
  • Options

Slow process right now. Dealing with a snow storm that we had over the weekend.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Slow process right now. Dealing with a snow storm that we had over the weekend.

Oh dear! Hope you're alright. :worried:
  • Options
    Oh dear! Hope you're alright. :worried:

Just plenty of shoveling and snow plowing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Continuing to...

giphy.gif

... in hopes to get a chapter out soon.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    This chapter was amazing! Love what everyone has been saying about all their characters, and from the stories I do know of them it's all so true!!! Much love with this.
    And I bet that case held one of the treasures that Antwan knows the merfolk have been secretly hiding to fund their planned takeover of the world. He probably doesn't know why they managed to follow him even on his vacation when he was hoping to avoid them.
  • Options
    Next chapter is very close to being finished. It will include all of day 5. All other days I had split into two chapters.

As you all know I don't like giving out spoilers for this SimLit, but I am making an exception for this one. Click the spoiler for the title of the chapter. Enjoy the little teaser. :smile:

1.10: Naked And In Love
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    WHAT?
    Who is naked and in love? I need this chapter now!!!!
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Omg I need to see this chapter !! xD
    And i'm kind of dreading that it is Antwan giving his traits.... and that he somehow got a love bar with Fox Fever off camera. Please don't do it Antwan! xD
  • Options
    WHAT?
    Who is naked and in love? I need this chapter now!!!!
    Shadami wrote: »
    Omg I need to see this chapter !! xD
    And i'm kind of dreading that it is Antwan giving his traits.... and that he somehow got a love bar with Fox Fever off camera. Please don't do it Antwan! xD
    When I was playing and taking screenshots, I was being amused and wondering how I would put a story to it. But it all fell into place as I was writing it and the title popped in my head right away.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif