Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the next quarterly teaser will be?

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a gp or ep and a big patch like toddlers and also a stuff pack

Wow! You don't want much do you. So what would be in this "big patch" you want for free?

if your going to hope hope big @Dannydanbo
    lets see I think I would want slow dancing or funerals in the patch
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Wow! You don't want much do you. So what would be in this "big patch" you want for free?

if your going to hope hope big @Dannydanbo
    lets see I think I would want slow dancing or funerals in the patch

I want a whole overhaul of the death aspects in the game, ghosts are really a forgotten part of this game and there isn't enough going on in the death department either.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Another big "bug fix" patch would be nice.

I'd like to see a Teen SP; we've gotten ones for kids and toddlers, it's time to show the older offspring some love. Better teen-oriented decor -- could be a chance to add the Hip-Hop station a lot of Sims have been asking for. Gameplay item: skateboards and skating ramps/half pipe.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

I'd like to see a Teen SP; we've gotten ones for kids and toddlers, it's time to show the older offspring some love. Better teen-oriented decor -- could be a chance to add the Hip-Hop station a lot of Sims have been asking for. Gameplay item: skateboards and skating ramps/half pipe.

I think Teens should get even more than that :p like slumber parties or something.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’m ready for the next SP. I’ve gotten used to getting something new every month.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I’m ready for the next SP. I’ve gotten used to getting something new every month.

'New ways to play every month' - Rachel Franklin.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Alve wrote: »
    I would like a stuff pack all dedicated to CAS. I don't like using cc so a bunch of new hairs for toddlers, kids and teens+, new eye colours, tattoos and stuff

Problem with that is we wouldn't get a new gameplay object and Graham I believe ruled a pack like that out.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    elelunicy wrote: »
    A new EP and a new SP. Time for the EP team to stop slacking off and make two EPs a year like it should have been :smirk:

Also Graham said that the SP team is capable of making 4 SPs a year and we only got three last year. I wonder if we'll get two SPs in some quarter this year to make up the one SP we missed last year.
    I hope so. It seems like they're cutting down on Stuffpacks.

For me it would be cars in an update and an update mainly for cars that includes new interactions,cars of course,a mechanic career and a new destination Sim Canyon.

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited February 2018
    Probably a SP or 2. I know we got two GPs in back to back quarters last year but I'm not going to count on them to repeat that pattern this year when they've said repeatedly that they don't follow schedules for releases.

As for what sort of SP's I want? A Teen Stuff SP is definitely high on the list I'd also love a Bedroom Stuff pack because I seriously need more beds to choose from that are nice looking and have nice/colorful bedding especially in the low-mid price range. For GPs I'd like should we get one? Werewolves, Witches or Hobbies. And for for Big Patches what I'd like most is a big assortment of random aspirations/traits (they've proven they can add both in patches in the past), the ability to photograph toddlers and bug fixes.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    A new EP and a new SP. Time for the EP team to stop slacking off and make two EPs a year like it should have been :smirk:

Also Graham said that the SP team is capable of making 4 SPs a year and we only got three last year. I wonder if we'll get two SPs in some quarter this year to make up the one SP we missed last year.
    I hope so. It seems like they're cutting down on Stuffpacks.

For me it would be cars in an update and an update mainly for cars that includes new interactions,cars of course,a mechanic career and a new destination Sim Canyon.

I want cars so bad. I’m just confused on how it’d work in TS4. I’m saying this because there are certain parts of different worlds, where the lot isn’t attached to a main road. If they found a way around that, I’d be more than happy.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Oh yeah, the teen SP for Sims 2 was pretty good. I use it all the time for my teenagers' rooms. And I always thought it would be great if we could have skateboards in the game.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I’m hoping we get seasons and university this year. University might come in a GP instead of an expansion (wouldn’t be the end of the world, GPs have been amazing and the new world in the jungle pack is pretty big). Not sure what kind of stuff packs they could offer that would be interesting, but I’m sure we’ll get at least a few this year.
  • Options
    I’m hoping we get seasons and university this year. University might come in a GP instead of an expansion (wouldn’t be the end of the world, GPs have been amazing and the new world in the jungle pack is pretty big). Not sure what kind of stuff packs they could offer that would be interesting, but I’m sure we’ll get at least a few this year.

Interesting sps
    Wedding Stuff
    Pool Stuff
    Bed and Bath Stuff
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited February 2018
    I think it will be a stuff pack first. I’m hoping for a “teen stuff” pack maybe with a prom event tied into it somehow. And hopefully, piercings! I miss piercings in the game. If cars don’t come in and update, I wonder if they could come in a stuff pack? I really like gamepack content and wouldn’t want a whole gamepack dedicated to them. However, I really want cars and taxis and school buses in the game eventually.

Then a game pack. I think another supernatural pack would be great and the foundation created for vampires would be a great starting point. Especially if they decided to do witches/fairies. If it isn’t super natural, I’d like to see some kind of “romance” pack. Bridal showers, honeymoons, speed dating, matchmaking, added animations for romantic interactions, kids having crushes... etc
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited February 2018
    @elelunicy wrote: »

True. I kind of wonder if they'll just tack on an extra Stuff Pack at the end of The Sims 4 lifespan.

On Topic: I think 1 Stuff Pack, 1 Gamepack.

Q3: 1 Stuff Pack

Q4: 1 SP, 1 EP.

What I hope is;

Q1: 1 GP, 1SP
    Q2: 1 EP, 1 SP
    Q3: 1 GP, 1 SP
    Q4: 1 EP, 1 SP

Not Gonna Happen tho :trollface:
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    What I hope is;

Q1: 1 GP, 1SP
    Q2: 1 EP, 1 SP
    Q3: 1 GP, 1 SP
    Q4: 1 EP, 1 SP

Not Gonna Happen tho :trollface:

If only :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    Ive been begging for Seasons and ive about given up. At this point, Id like a new SP or GP with more build mode items like stairs and ladders.
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I lost hope for my beach vacation gp... So... Maybe a Pool SP would be cool. And finally some challenge or a boost week. There haven't been any of those for such a long time.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    hopefully seasons, though I'm tired of waiting now.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member

I hope the 3 sp's instead of 4's reason is the fact the laundry day pack happened and that took way more time and effort than a regular stuffpack? atleast that's what I'm hoping the reason is we ''only'' got 3 last year, I'd love to see 4 this year.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Even if we do get 2 expansions this year they will hold Seasons off till the Fall for the holiday season which starts in November. If we get an EP this Spring or Summer it will either be Universities or Supernatural though I'd much rather have a Carnival Themed Expansion.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2018
    Even if we do get 2 expansions this year they will hold Seasons off till the Fall for the holiday season which starts in November. If we get an EP this Spring or Summer it will either be Universities or Supernatural though I'd much rather have a Carnival Themed Expansion.

You don't know that, we don't know that.

It doesn't matter when Seasons comes out. It will sell like hot cakes anyway.
  • Options
    rudy8292 wrote: »

You don't know that, we don't know that.

It doesn't matter when Seasons comes out. It will sell like hot cakes anyway.

Yeah, I agree. I mean so far we've only had EPs that are released a year apart, but you'll never know.

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I doubt we'll get last year's situation with two GPs back to back.
    I'm guessing next quarter will be one or two SPs.
    Theme wise, it is due for a Teen SP and maybe a Master Suite kind of SP.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.