Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you still want the losing stuff pack themes in game?

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    No, I don't want any of these
    None of the above. I still want the eco living theme to be done.
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    I'd really like to see starter home stuff like in the sims 2. I'd often furnish my starter lots with the Value collection and watch as they'd evolve, replacing new furniture, appliances, etc. [img][/img]ArDeSPv.png
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    Danger please
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I originally voted for dangerous stuff. I loved the idea of shaking up our sims perfect little world. I really hope they decide to bring it back.
  • Options
    TrendorinaTrendorina Posts: 48 Member
    I want all of them, and the themes that emerged during the eco living gameplay survey too.
  • Options
    ElectrikdollElectrikdoll Posts: 66 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    Dangerous Stuff is my choice however, starter home stuff is a close second :smile:
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I actually would like eco-living. We did not actually get that in the laundry day stuff pack.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I would still love to see Dangerous Stuff; maybe even a themed game pack that impacts gameplay more deeply. I had, and have, virtually zero interest in any of the other choices but the vote didn't go my way. *shrug*
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    I wish there was a "All the above" answer, because that's really what I wanted to choose... :smile:
    But picking only one, I went with the Starter House Stuff because I love playing legacies and it would be nice to have a pack that helps sims have objects that allow them to start their lives with a small, humble begining.
  • Options
    littleconnor12simlittleconnor12sim Posts: 12 New Member
    Wedding Stuff
    I feel like Weddings are boring and don't have too much too them so This needs to be the next pack
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I would have picked wedding stuff (I love setting up weddings), but the overly country theme of it doesn't appeal to me at all. None of the others interest me much either, I would honestly be happy with a stuff pack of just clutter items.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I still want Dangerous Stuff. I wouldn't mind Wedding Stuff either.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I want to see all the themes but not necessarily as stuff packs...
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I wish there an option for "all of the above". Also the other options from eco-living like off the grid and making preserves. I voted for arcade just because it seems like it would fit nicely in a stuff pack. Same goes for wedding, which I'd love to see (maybe I'd start organizing proper wedding events more often, plus it would be useful in my Disney-inspired games). Danger and eco-living sound like they should be the focus or part of a game-pack, though.
  • Options
    lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    I really liked the idea of wedding stuff, but I also liked the whole jelly/jam making system - would've tied in nicely to collecting and gardening.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    not really to be honest, lol. I feel like it was choosing the best of the worst from the get-go.
    I don't have any ideas for what I would like to see, though.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    I would really like Starter Home Stuff. Maybe the new gameplay objects could be a murphy bed, sofa bed, mini fridge and there could be some more rundown/grungy looking objects like in City Living.
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I think the danger concept would be better as a Game Pack, but honestly, I will take danger any way I can git it.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2018
    Arcade Stuff
    I'm so sad the Arcade theme was on the last place. (Even after Wedding Stuff, who needs more wedding stuff in TS4?! There's already more wedding in the base game alone than in whole TS3)

Admittedly, before I knew that the potential style was 80s, I wasn't really fond of Arcade Stuff. But after seeing the concept art with all the amazing retro 80s objects (this is what's literally missing in TS4!) and the single arcades I got obsessed with it!

If anyone here watched Black Mirror's episode "San Junipero", you know which kind of 80s style I want to see in Arcade Stuff!
    Arcade-3.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I'd like the funerals etc. from the Dangerous Stuff concept!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    I really liked the looks/sounds of the wedding stuff and eco living.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    povapova Posts: 4 New Member
    They really need to knock it off with the new stuff packs for a while, if I'm being perfectly honest. I'd rather wait and see them release something well-rounded that they've spent time on.
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    The stuff packs I really want is the eco / off the grid stuff and some kind of art supplies stuff pack because we don't really have a lot of clutter related to art and it honestly kills me
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    Wedding and starter home stuff would be amazing!!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I need Arcade for my 100+ Geek Sims.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1