Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thorn of Secrets

Comments

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited February 2018
    Nawww honey i love Jagger too he truly is special... ( i drool every time i see him on the screen when i play to get photos lol.. he gives me attitude because of the traits I've set for him but i do get a great laugh out of him too)
    i will say this much... you have soulmates in all kinds of characters they are truly kindred spirits <3 but the world they live in.... is not an easy one... their friendship ... may not end how anyone suspects...
    Enjoy :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited February 2018
    @bebasim , Well Jagger’s dad was scary for a bit, Jagger sure put him in his place...It looks like everyone will be exploding soon...!! I wonder what they need an army for but I’m sure we will find out soon enough!

I’m beginning to feel this is going to be pretty tragic, like when (if) Michel turns into a werewolf he and Jagger will be pitted against each other...
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    Ahh my sweet B @Charlottesmom YES Michael has a lurking demon.... a rage... it is an important factor in the story...

They boys, their bonding... yes they are close... i will not say anymore... :P

I had them written out before my hospital event... grrr (lets not touch that topic right now) :(

these went up quickly but i have been working on the next ones. I have about 10 chapters, written out i know where i want it to go, it's just building up the characters to get them there that's taking the longest for pictures :) and as university life is so short my sims are graduating in all diplomas and fast lol

I have 2 more that will be released soon. It will be a big shift in the story a bit more information for the readers this time, and where the characters may be heading???

Thank you lovely I love your replies and look forward to them... also one favor.. can you bump your other story for me.. i would love to read it too xx
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @bebasim , I owe you a big PM!! I haven’t forgotten. :)

Will bump Entwined for you hope you like it, it was my first posted story.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I will have a read of it, thank you I book marked it... :) I am excited to start reading it :)
    No worries re pm it's all good.. when you have time... xx
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @bebasim , Well Jagger’s dad was scary for a bit, Jagger sure put him in his place...It looks like everyone will be exploding soon...!! I wonder what they need an army for but I’m sure we will find out soon enough!

I’m beginning to feel this is going to be pretty tragic, like when (if) Michel turns into a werewolf he and Jagger will be pitted against each other...

I just saw this reply...
    YES Tragedy is one big thing... the story has a number of emotions and events that arise, tragedy, love, betrayal... everything...
    Yes there is a few things on the go.. Luther... hmm more of him will be coming out!! lol
    You are on the right track....... Jagger kind of knew that in the chapter although he has no idea that Michael is a future wolf... I will say he is a future wolf as it is the main factor of the story... Poor Jags has no idea what he's in for himself. ;) Both boys are looking at a very tough and sad journey.

I had to share this photo... 3 vampires and poor Michael... just to show how protective the boys actually are of Michael. This character has been hunting Michael during my game play... Jag and Luther have both had some arguing fights on their own with him.
    Made for a perfect scene in a chapter too lol
    I was setting up a scene and writing notes down looked up and saw him approaching Michael again . Jag and Luther were standing staring at him, lucky Jag went and took Michael's attention away but it was funny seeing them just playing at their own free will. lol

Screenshot-7.jpg

Ive added a new thread to put up random photos @Charlottesmom you gave me this idea with your random musings thread.. great one to put up random happenings in game play for the story, rather than putting them up in this one ;)
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934614/random-captures-sims3-game-play#latest
    Post edited by bebasim on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 8 - Truth Be told.

Screenshot-2141.jpg
    Jagger knew Luther was organizing a party to hang Michael, he left this in his mind when he extracted information from him at the union building. He wanted to see how far Luther would push with the cat mouse games. To expose his traitor habits, until he would then show Luther who Jagger Drake really was. Jagger was not unaccustomed to Luther untrustworthy; he knew too well Luther was clouded by his own jealousy and rage.

Jagger was a man of his word, something he inherited from his mother among many other qualities, and one thing he loathed in any living creature was deceitful traitors. He knew what Luther was capable of, so he stood back stalking him, digesting who the enemies were, to his disappointment but no surprise.

Screenshot-2149.jpg
    Luther was oblivious to Jagger’s presence, going on about his own plans, speaking to powerful supernaturals. He was eager to have this party. Luther knew Jagger would take the bait for a social event. He knew Jagger was not one to miss out on any kind of party and he wanted to make sure Jagger would receive the invite.

He was eager to get his son to attend and watch his own powers of destruction come undone, Luther burned to show his arrogant son what pain really was, to hurt him, he thrived on it. He continued to weave his own verbal magic with the crowd.

Screenshot-2164.jpg
    Jagger knew Katya was a very powerful sorceress, she was one of the Oracle sisters of light, he also thought he could trust her, but upon seeing her in on Luther’s ploy he was learning who he would trust and who he would not.
    Jag approached Katya cautiously, shutting off any information or energy she would be able to sense from him.
    “Katya…. what’s news of late?”... Jagger asked in his usual co*cky direct manner.

Screenshot-2165.jpg
    “Hey Jag,…… Well the latest is that our darling Luther is organizing a small private get together,….. you know, for us ……..supernaturals. to have some fun with a mortal. He is planning it on Saturday night, I do hope to see you there”, she said with a sweet innocent tone.

Jag smiled “of course you know I don’t miss Luther’s parties… especially tearing apart mortals”. Jag replied in his usual obnoxious manner.

“Excellent look forward to it” Katya added a smile to her sweet undertone

“See you then”, Jag said as he parted her company.

Screenshot-2166.jpg
    Jagger got a distance from her, where he knew she wouldn’t be able to detect any emotions from him. He burned, rage was filling his core, he kept the beast under control. As much as he loved games and it was a challenge, this was a personal vendetta for him and he was hoping he would be quick enough to break it down before someone got hurt. He knew Luther was going to hurt Michael and he also knew he was a few steps ahead of him.

Screenshot-1684.jpg
    Jagger went to Dragon Valley to see the only person he truly trusted with his own life. Lady Montana the ‘Mother’ Sorceress, Oracle mother of all the sisters of Light. She was not only his adviser but would feed his mind with what he needed to know. He also knew she would give him a release that he was long yearning for. He needed to keep himself centered. With a day to spare he knew he would be back in time for Luther’s party.

“Ahh my darling Jaguar you have come to see me again”

“Yes my Lady, I need some information, I must ask of you”

“My darling Prince, my handsome Solider of the night, Stalker of the truth, you know I will answer any questions you so desire”.

Screenshot-1682.jpg
    “My lady… I have…”

“I know Jag as I have missed you too…”

Lady Montana is not only the most powerful sorceress under the Great Wizard himself, but a very beautiful sensual woman. Jagger trusted his whole existence with. He knew he would lose all sense of control around her. She was the only woman to weaken him when in her presence and his lust would over come his own desires. He has loved her since they both were very young and learning their own crafts. They have a life time of memories and a long history together.

Jag knew she was a powerful ‘Seer’ of the future and would fill his head with information he wasn’t ready to deal with, when Lady Montana spoke he had no choice but to listen. Regardless he immersed himself in her aura.

Screenshot-1697.jpg
    “Lady Montana, my Queen…. my highest Mother Oracle of all the Sorceress of Light, you weaken me every time, yet you continue to break my heart”

“My darling Jag…. please… must we do this every time”

“My lady why,…… why wont you grant me the honor of being your husband. No one needs to know”

“Jag you did not come for this, did you now?”

“Please my Queen, you drive that dagger into my core every time, you know I love no other like I love you. My mother was the only one I loved and you”

"As I love you, but our love can never be Jag. You’re heart is for another”

"NO I will never love another………my lady I can not”

“You will Jag… you will… trust your Lady … I speak the truth. No magic, only truth my love”

“You must do one thing that is eating your soul, clouding your judgement… “

Screenshot-1667.jpg
    “My lady please… no….”

“Jag you must forgive yourself for your mothers death.. it wasn’t your fault you were young…”

“PLEASE MY LADY …..”

“Jag you will not move on in life if you do not let go, forgive yourself… take revenge where you must if it satisfies your desires, but please… forgive your own soul.”
    “Your mother loves you even in her death. You are a spitting image of Alexis. You were lied to and betrayed, You know this and you will have your vengeance with Luther but please.. you must…”
    “forgiveness is the key to your freedom, your own core, that burdening guilt that is eating away at your very own existence… you must listen to me and forgive yourself.”

Screenshot-1708.jpg
    “My lady I cannot… not just yet I do understand what you request of me.. I know I should, but that pain drowns me daily, the rage burns inside my core. I just cannot do it right now."

“I know this is why you loath being called Drakovic… you must remember this.. it’s just a name, married into the family you truly are a Ruthven bloodline, you are your mothers heritage.. you are not a true Drakovic.”
    ‘But know this, Emperor Vladimir does watch over you, utilize this knowledge to the best of your ability. You are shrewd, smart, quick and nimble and yes very unorthodox in your manner, that does frustrate him, regardless, he does protect you.”

Screenshot-1663.jpg
    “Now I know you have come here to seek information to protect your mortal. I also need not remind you that the blood of the full moon is coming upon us soon. You know that it is what will bring the onset of the war closer, the biggest shift in the universe that has been in waiting for over 100’s of years. The unnamed beast will arise as will the 13th warrior be named.”

Screenshot-1849.jpg
    “My lady… my Queen.. you truly are the most beautiful woman I have ever known”

Jagger burned he knew he had to stop but he couldn’t for most of his life he had yearned to be Montana’s husband and yet she had denied him every time, Jagger hated rules, they always caused him nothing but agony and emptiness, yet he knew pressing her wouldn’t change what was to be.

Screenshot-1696.jpg
    “My darling Jag you think I do not break my own heart, every day… you know it can never be between us. If anyone ever found out that you have bed in my chambers“

“Darling Jag you look tired… have you been feeding?”

“My lady you have a swift way of changing the subject.”

Jagger knew it has been a while since he did have a decent hit of plasma, he also knew he could live off his resources for up to 3 weeks but by the 4th week he would be weakened and it would cause his own fatality. He did punish his body from time to time to keep it keen… but he couldn’t think of that now….

Screenshot-1881.jpg
    “What about our children Jagger blurt out..”

“Jag … Please… you must never speak of those words…, yes you are the only one who has granted me the gift of 9 beautiful children, you are their father and no one must ever know. You know the dangers this possess. I know you do Jag you think I do not break my own heart… Every time I see you, it wounds me. But it is the way of the universe.”

“I have given my life to honor and protect you, a promise I made your dying mother as my own. And so it shall be. “
    “We can never be, as it is written you are for someone else, your heart will belong to another. It is written that the Mother of all Oracles cannot ever wed. You know the rules, I must kill anyone I bed in my chambers… this is how it is to be. “

Screenshot-1714.jpg
    “… may I remind you that all our children bear both our gifts… with extra power my love.”
    “My lady they are all Hybrids?”

“8 of them my Jag, Remus is the only one who is a true vampire, he does not possess my powers, but all the others have both our powers …. Octavian your first born son, he is not only a powerful man, fast as you are but he has the strongest growing wizardry power to be the next great wizard.. a deadly opponent… he is still in training, but he is a strong Vampire/Wizard already as young as he is.

Screenshot-1739.jpg
    “Your daughters my love are very powerful sorceress… Freya is strong but Raven is the one that will eventually take the thrown from me, your children are all very gifted”.

“Saber is a Mortal combat 8th rank Dan, he has almost mastered martial arts as you have, and his wizard knowledge is just as dangerous as Octavian. You have bred your own army of fighting supernaturals. They are far more powerful than anything ever to walk this planet, Powerful in every way”.

“They do not need to feed off the living nectar alone as you do, and can conjure some powerful spells, they are warm-blooded like any living mortal…, they are subject to being the deadliest weapons alive”.

Jagger knew when they were young they would be special, as he only spent short bursts with them he really didn’t know how strong or powerful they were. He knew Montana would do all in her power to ensure they grew up to the best of their abilities.

Screenshot-1654.jpg
    “Your blood, your genes… this is why Vladimir..”

“Lady Montana ……… The Emperor…what?”

"It will all be aired when the time is right, but this is why he wanted you to sire him a grandson, you’re mother’s bloodlines are the most powerful. He and your father have some history… it is not my place to speak.. you will know in due course".

Jagger knew Montana knew inside information about his own heritage but trying to feed information out of her would be like getting blood out of a stone a wasted effort. He knew he would find out in due course. Jagger had to remind himself why he had come. It was not to find out about himself but about his own curiosities.. Yet he couldn’t succumb himself to concentrate on the subject matter.

Screenshot-1824.jpg
    “My darling Jag….how many blue eyed vampires do you see?”

“None my lady… Myself.. and my mother..”

“YES….. as have all your children.. Yes my prince they are ALL bare your blue eyes, they have your strength and pure soul inside them too. Saber has turquoise blue eyes like Alexis your mother…a true Ruthven bloodline carrier.”

Screenshot-1859.jpg
    “My lady…..”

“YES My Knight, none have the natural red eyes that vampires have. This is why…”

“I know my lady no one must ever know…”

Jagger knew if Vladimir knew that he had sired vampires with blue eyes.. true Ruthven bloodline and as Hybrids… far greater power than sole supernaturals, he would stop at nothing to not only own them but use them to control all the evils across the worlds. He knows how powerful and sought after the Ruthven bloodline was for centuries before he was even born. Slowly they had died out. He is the last of his line… and now his children.

Jagger knew Vladimir would use them to destroy the universe, the very thing Jag knew this war was about. It was not about hierarchies owning one another it was about one Emperor owning and controlling, using various supernaturals to bid his works and demands of evils to control all the worlds. Jag knew Vladimir would stop at nothing to achieve this, just as Roman Wolfbane, both sides seek to own the mightiest power of all supernaturals. Blue eyed vampires were rare and far between just as green eyed werewolves.

Jag knew he was appointed General for his eye colour and proof of his genetically make up, he also knew that as much as his emperor protected him, he would use him as a pawn when he needed him and if he wouldn’t abide, he would kill him. Jagger was not one to worry about death. He didn’t want to be the one to strengthen the pure evils that were rising across their lands. He wanted equality, peace freedom, but in this life time that would be a difficult task.

Screenshot-1895.jpg
    “My queen I will NOT have my children join in this fight…I will not”

“Jag you are but one man..Against many supernaturals across the lands.”

“My lady I have good, strong fighters..”

“YES and many are loyal but when the time comes you will see who are truly the ones you can depend your life on, and I know your children have your core, my core… your purity they will fight until death for you. Just as I will.”

Screenshot-1757.jpg
    “ MY LADY… I CANNOT.. I WILL NOT bring them to this danger. This war will be harsh I know it. This is why I need to get back on board, this is why I have been very selective in turning fighters and getting allies from all corners including powerful wolves who are prepared to betray their own kind…”

“My lady I may be arrogant and unorthodox in my manner but I also am skilled and do know what I am doing will get us to TRUTH and what we all stand for”.

Screenshot-1754.jpg
    “My beautiful Knight, it has been written, in the ancient scrolls at the wizards Castle, you cannot change this, but remember this… I am loyal to you and you alone… as are all the Oracle sisters of Light. We choose who we follow and we have chosen you”.

Screenshot-1841.jpg
    “But my lady I am just a solider like all others…. I am NO King… No Emperor”.

“YES but you will fight for what is right, not for a throne, a name, a status quo, but for what is right for the universe of humanity for peace and love. And my darling knight we stand for this and this alone”.

“Know that your heirs are true to you. AND they WILL stand by you. I did not allow you to impregnate me this many times to not give something back for the greater good. Risk my own life in secrecy”.

Screenshot-1868.jpg
    “When you leave here, I must go to the wizards Castle to speak with the Great Wizard Qamarium Lykadore, my father and to see the prophecies, for what is further written.. I know you are aware the 13th warrior is on the rise… it is written he will bestow a great power, that in hand could destroy all humanity and control us all with great evil, I need to find his name…you in the mean time must do as you will to stay alive and prepare… you know Vladimir…”

Screenshot-1803.jpg
    “MY Lady… Please … PLEASE NOOO…”

“Jag you know your heir will be named next emperor soon, he is coming of age and you will be expected to play daddy on the night… you WILL be there.. The blood of the moon is coming upon us, this has been centuries in the waiting! YOU WILL BE THERE!!! and I will have sisters join to help protect you if need be but not a word of it… understood my love.”

Screenshot-1919.jpg
    “My Lady…..Vixen desires another heir from me… I will not, I am disgusted in myself for even allowing this to happen the first time. I was young then…”

“Jagger my love I cannot tell you who to bed with, this is not my place. You are the only one who controls who’s legs you part, you also did what Emperor Vladimir had instructed you to do so. But know this If Vixen senses you are not willing to please her she will cause far greater grief than Luther:.

“Be cautious in how you plan your attack. Be warned… she is powerful and has many minions in the dark arts to get her way. My sisters and I can protect, but you must keep your wits about you, especially when dealing with her”.

“Yes my lady I am aware of this, believe me I am.”

Screenshot-1847.jpg
    Jag feeling aroused and completely losing control of all his senses for Lady Montana truly was his love and he only ever allowed her to break him down. He knew she was the Mother Sorceress the highest and most powered sorcerer ever to be born… the one who was under the Great Wizard who would have them killed.

Vampires we never permitted to have any sexual innuendoes with the mother of all oracles, in fact any one who she slept with the mother Oracle had to be killed it was what was expected of her. But he felt weak by her smell, his desires got the better of him, he knew he would have his way with her for she truly loved him too.

“My Lady Montana, you know I do not follow rules… I make my own”

“YES Jag, makes you a deadly enemy and yet a powerful friend..”

Screenshot-1753.jpg
    “So allow me the grace to your chambers and bring your womanhood to the surface as you do so well for me, and have done so over the years.”

“Jag I cannot have anymore children, you will get my pregnant again.”

“My lady I cannot stop something, what will be, will be ……but I know you can.”

“you are a devil, Jagger…”

“Allow me the honor and grace of carrying you among other pleasures I desire to experience with you today.”

You are a Jaguar you know this…
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Screenshot-2114.jpg
    Jag carried her upstairs where he knew she would have her way with him as he would with her, where over the years he had laid with her before. She really was the only woman who completed him in many ways.

Screenshot-2096.jpg
    After they made passion as always they spoke, Jag a lot more centered in his own core… knew he needed answers.

“My lady… Katya please…. I need to know, how trust worthy is she?"

Screenshot-2086.jpg
    “My Jaguar, Katya is a loyal sorceress to the oracle and would never betray me. You know that we are your followers, therefore please know she is playing the game, she is entering a deadly trap and if any suspicion is aroused that she is against Luther… she will be killed.”

“She is there to help you protect your mortal. Our loyalty is to you and when you have given word to leave this mortal be.. it is our wish to abide.”

Screenshot-2054.jpg
    “When you go to Luther’s gathering he is planning on the power of 9 you are aware of this, to tear apart your mortal to rip his core, Luther is not that keen on him it is because you have so much interest in him that has Luther’s jealousy aroused.”

“Please know I am risking one of my best sorceress… you must never speak a word of it, you do as you wish, as you must.. but remember this.. follow your heart..”

“If you get onto Luther in time, your mortal will be safe, Katya has already prepared all the spells she needs to remain hidden in protecting you and your mortal from receiving the worst kind of banishment any mortal or supernatural can endure.”

‘You must move quickly on the night…..remember this..”

Screenshot-2039.jpg
    “My lady… you know what I do not…”

“Of course.. it’s that mortal you have befriended.”

“Yes…. Michael… but he’s …. “ Jagger swallowed “ only a human being My lady…”

“Jag my love, my darling knight, my handsome prince… let your Lady remind you something. What is it about this mortal you so desire to protect?”

“My lady I honestly do not know, as much as I desire to taste his blood it’s his pure soul, his fearlessness…And my lady.. he fails my radar…”

“Yes he does, but he is only a mortal is he not.."

“Yes .. and I do not know what it is about him I am so drawn to” Jagger confused as to where Montana was leading with this.

Screenshot-2067.jpg
    “My darling Jag, are you drawn to his pure core, his innocent soul, the purity that shines deep within his own center… do I speak the truth”

“Yes my lady I am, yet…”

“My darling Jaguar, … hunter of the night, stalker of truth…. do you forget your darling mother also had … a pure soul… are you aware she was also off the vampire radar..You forget who your mother truly was… just like your mortal, just as you are.”

“My Lady… Pardon?”

“Were you not aware that you yourself cannot be hunted.. only be the hunter..”

“No my queen I did not”

“You see my love, a pure soul the center true core of our pure existence… if it is so pure in it’s own right, it remains hidden.. it is the way of the universe.. I too am off the radar am I not?”

“I… wouldn’t know my queen I never attempted to hunt you… “

“So be it’s true, I am far too dangerous to be hunted by others. But you must understand… when you took your mothers final breath of life into your own spirit, she granted you her final gift, her pure soul, this mortal is no different, this is why you are drawn to him. It is only natural for pure souls to be drawn to their own inner circle of existence”

Screenshot-2064.jpg
    “my lady, he has no knowledge of any of us…of the supernatural world, it’s dangers and traps he may fall into.”

“But he has you, does he not… you are here to guide and teach him..are you not..?”

“my Lady I guess I have taken it upon myself to protect him…. but Luther is on the rise he plans on…”

“I know what Luther is planning this is why I let my most powerful sorceress to attend.. his ridiculous party, to protect you both.. to weaken Luther's desires.”

“My lady..”

“Jag in life we will do things that do not make sense to the naked eye, or our perception may not comprehend an action, as to why we do something, it might come across as betrayal, deceit but in fact it is not. You know this too well, sometimes you are oblivious to it, but I know you know the webs we all weave.”

Screenshot-2059.jpg
    “My mother was a true born vampire my lady… A True Ruthven”

“YES My darling Jag my handsome smart man.. she was.. the last of her kind.. until you…. Why do you think Emperor Vladimir is so protective of you… You get away with more than his own daughter… you do realize this. I understand Mortias, he does not posses your blue eyes.”

“No my lady he does not have a pure soul, he is all Vixen, I look forward to the day …..I kill him…”

“My Jag he is protected you know he will be the next emperor. You play a violently dangerous game…but I am no one to question your reasons… only to guide and support you best I can.”

“My darling… you are truly a good man, the stalker of truth…”

“My lady I am not I have killed many, I thrive on hurting all kinds just to get my way.”

“As you will kill many more… “

Screenshot-2041.jpg
    “Jag you must remember, no matter how twisted as it seems, there will be times it looks as such but it is not, you must learn to control your rage… to find the truth, first and foremost then work on your actions.”

“you are not only meant to be a minion, a Solider under the Emperors rule.. you are meant to take a journey for the greater good. You know this deep down inside your core, no matter how you have been trained.”

“Your children all train in wizardry and mortal combat and also how to kill, does this make them any less pure??”

Screenshot-2044.jpg
    “You say you’re not a good man, yet you will stop at nothing to help a mortal, a mortal whom you yourself do not understand what it’s about him that draws you closer to him… do I speak the truth?”

“Yes my lady… I do, in my core it feels right, its something I need to do… but I am not a good man, I live with many regrets”

“YES Jag I have instructed you already.. you must forgive yourself.. first and foremost, if you do not… your journey will be much harder than necessary.”

Screenshot-2074.jpg
    Jagger got his confirmation that Luther’s game was to hurt him, Luther thrived on betraying Jag and he came to realize this even more, he never understood what he had done that could push Luther to that degree of mental and psychological punishment. He recalls all his life Luther had been this way. And he really wanted it to stop, as much as he burned to kill Luther he was his father and after his mothers death, he didn’t want to be without a parent… his confusion kept twisting in his mind.

Jagger started to feel that demon rising in his stomach… keeping it under bay yet the desires of rage were lurking towards the surface.

Screenshot-2050.jpg
    “My queen, correct me if I'm wrong…. Luther’s game is to hang me, to continue to hurt me as he has done before, not so much to hurt Michael. It’s because I've taken to this mortal that Luther now feels he can stir things in his direction as he always does”

Screenshot-2042.jpg
    “YES AND NO, you are untouchable if something happened to you my love Emperor Vladimir would kill Luther, it is a given, you are very precious to him because of your Ruthven blood.

However Luther IS intending on tearing this mortals core… to make you suffer…. He thrives on knowing he can get under your skin in ways where he attempts to trap you, hurt you. He has his reasons, all will come forth… I am not permitted to tell you anymore…if you wish you will have to speak to Vladimir about this… He is truly the only one permitted to inform you….”

“But know this is why Luther continues to be such a traitor towards you… you are merely a thorn in his shoe… a thorn he has accommodated to use at his will and will continue to do so.”

Screenshot-2140.jpg
    Jagger Knew Montana was not telling him something, this unsettled him, he knew in time he would find out as she had said. He knew there is a reason she’s not telling him, he knew pressing her for those answers would be wasted time. So he left those thoughts aside. Jag could feel his rage stirring he jumped off the bed to calm his own demon flowing in his core, he was loosing it’s grip of control.

“You love this mortal do you not?”

“NO my lady not in that way…” Jagger almost lost at the implication.

“There is nothing wrong my love to love someone like a father a son or a brother or even as a lover.”

Screenshot-231.jpg
    “My lady, I do care about him, yes he has opened up something inside of me, like no other I do not know what it is, and it sends me into conflict every time, it is something I am not use to, his innocence is so pure his heart is so genuine I still cannot fathom who he is, yet he has layers of walls I struggle to break down to see deeper. Yes I am protective of him… but”

“Ahh much like yourself my dear one. You too are like a bottled onion… a mirror image of yourself… I see”

Jagger knew Lady Montana was right, it was something that drew him to Michael more than anything, Jagger also knew not many living creatures had the power to maintain their barriers, especially against supernatural powers, yet like himself he saw Michael had the same abilities, the same strength deep within his core.

Screenshot-2171.jpg
    “He is a special one.. one whom you cannot deny, you are willing to betray your own father just to protect him are you not.”

“YES my lady… it feels right, not for my own ego but to protect him.. why..i still do not know or understand…”

“Forget the why’s my darling knight… forget the whys.. you do what your heart seeks you to do and remember this, do not deny your truth, your true feelings, what ever the outcome is, you follow your heart… your mind and conscious will catch up, forget about why or what.. but allow your core to guide you and what needs to be done.”

“My lady you always clear my head, you always make me feel more of a man than I myself feel, everything you say makes sense, yet some things confuse me.”

Screenshot-2175.jpg
    “My sweet knight… you are growing weak… when did you last feed?”

Lady Montana could see he was growing weaker and knew how to turn his thoughts quickly.

“My lady.. I believe it was closer towards the end of 3 weeks…’

Screenshot-2179.jpg
    “So you are living off your reserves are you not? Why do you do this. My sweet knight, you must remember your mind is a powerful tool but unless you put nourishment into your body, you’re body will not keep up with that powerful mind of yours.”

“I will get my feed after tonight”

“No you will get your feed now I will honor you that grace, you need to remain strong my Noble Knight. You are not immortal to food, if you do not get your living nectar your body will not keep up with you, no matter how much you push, you are only one man. Remember this my love.”

Screenshot-2147.jpg
    “I wish to grant you my arm to feed off me, you need your strength.”

“My lady I cannot… “

“YOU must it is an order and my gift.. no arguing with your Queen!”

Screenshot-2154.jpg
    “My lady.. feeding off your arm would be an insult, I would be honored if only I can give you the grace to bite your neck, you are my lover, the mother of my children you deserve to enjoy the pleasures as I do with the bite.”

“As you wish now feed.”

Screenshot-2159.jpg
    Jag knew Montana would get that same explosive rush when he would bite into her neck. A true lover of a vampire would feel the same adrenalin and erotic arousal with a vampires bite, it was only ever given by a vampire in true love.

Feeding off an arm was for all others, but the neck was an experience no other would enjoy, as only the true love of a vampire could gift.

It was a gift that every true vampire could bestow upon the one he truly loves with his whole self. Jag loved Montana since he was a young. He knew the powers of a blissful bite, not only a good feed of hemoglobin for himself but she would enjoy the experience as much as he, it was far more powerful than any sensual experience one could imagine.

Screenshot-2163.jpg
    “My lady ….. are…”

“Oh yes my love, that was amazing.. such passion… so much love …”

“My lady thank you…”

“No thank you my darling Knight that was more powerful than any magic I could conjure in a life time. Truly was a blessing.”

Screenshot-3475.jpg
    “I know you can you stay the night, Luther's party is on tomorrow night, you have one night to spare with your children”

“My lady for you I will do anything you know this, I am honored to spend some time with my family. I know I haven’t been a father to them much at all over the years.”

Screenshot-3453.jpg
    “Be at ease my love… something to lighten your own core with. To give you strength and to help your own painful heart.”

“My lady… “

Jagger knew Montana wouldn’t hurt him, he knew this in his own core, but he was always wary of the magical powers that sorceress had, he knew he himself was powerless to them and to the Mother sorcerer she had power far greater than any.

Screenshot-3457.jpg
    “You always know how to hit the spot don’t you… Thank you…”

Jag felt a full spiritual release in his own body. He knew the power of magic could calm him in this way. It was the same feeling he got when he was with Michael without the blasting effect of the magic hitting his body.

Screenshot-2181.jpg
    “My lady… “

“Shh lets get dressed it’s time to see your children. We will continue talks before you leave. You will only see a few tonight Freya, Balthazar, Phoenix, Electra and Remus are in Hidden Springs at the wizards Castle training in wizardry. But the rest are all here. Next time you come I will try to have them all here for you.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim What a torment for both Jag and Lady Montana who so obviously want each other. 9 children!? :o At least they have that much even if they can't fully have each other :)
    What a lot of names and information to absorb but I will ge there :)
    I think spending time with Montana was a good thing for Jag. I hope he can stop Luther from hurting Michael!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Yes the names will come up more, a lot of information in this chapter to digest.. a lot...

I am about to publish the next one just sorting the photos. I like to run 2 chapters at a time. hint he will make it on time... but... Michael may not see what he is doing :( Luther's party will be a turn towards their friendship :(... a little heart string moment perhaps...??? I wont give away too much.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter Nine - Fathers Pride

Screenshot-3704.jpg
    “My lady…. I feel I have let my children down, I am never around.”
    “My love have you forgotten the times you did come.”

“No my lady I can never forget…. It’s the only thing that brings me peace to my core. The memories run far too deep in my mind”. Jagger said feeling heavy in his heart.

Screenshot-3234.jpg
    Jagger couldn’t help remembering the joys he had every time he came to visit, spending time with his children. From the moment they were babies, although he wasn’t there often to watch them growing and aging up to experience the true joys a parent would, he still embraced the short ones he did have. All the memories he had, he held deep in his core.

Screenshot-314.jpg
    He remembered teaching them to walk and the proud moments when he helped them get on their feet with their first steps.

Screenshot-2843.jpg
    Teaching them to talk, and hear their first words.

Screenshot-467.jpg
    Playing tag and letting them win.

Screenshot-412.jpg
    Reading stories and hearing them giggle, making them laugh at his silly voice changes he would add for dramatization.

Screenshot-2768.jpg
    Teasing and tickling them… his time with them was endless and pure joyful memories nothing could ever replace or take from him.

Screenshot-3545.jpg
    Spending time just talking to them..Listening to their stories and encouraging them to excel in their fields of interests. Advising them, sharing experiences and building their courage.

Screenshot-466.jpg
    Playing games and being what a real father should be, one he himself never had. They were his pride and joy and he truly did take pride in having a family, even though it was not a traditional family and he knew it would never be. Jag would never allow that to stop him to express and show his true love for them.

Screenshot-3693.jpg
    “You are a good man my darling…” Montana broke his thoughts.. embracing him knowing he was hurting as she was.

Jagger could recall all the beautiful moments in his life. He didn’t have many but he was a proud father, a love for his children no one would break or take that gift away from him. He was naturally a proud man, but knowing he had beautiful children made his core glow with an aura only a true parent could experience.

“My lady I get extreme pleasure thinking about the joys you have given me as a man, my children, my pure core my soul existence”.

Screenshot-1756.jpg
    “I know.. “ both felt heavy hearted. Both knew it could never be more than it was… as hard as it was, it was what was written.

“You will spend some time with them now my love, they have grown… you will continue to be proud I promise.” Montana said to try to lift her own pain from seeing Jagger's suffering pain.

Screenshot-182.jpg
    “Father…. “

“Octavian… My son.. My oldest pride and joy”

“Father I missed you..”

“I have missed you too” Jag replied trying to avoid the burning pain on his soul

“Your mother tells me what a powerful wizard you are…and a grand fighter…” Jagger said to turn the direction a little.

Screenshot-157.jpg
    “Father a gift”

“O.C.T…AVI…ANNN”

Jag could feel that Octavian was not only powerful in his magical bursts but quick off the mark, Jagger was rarely taken off guard but Octavian burst our a spell that shocked him into surprise. He knew he wouldn’t hurt him, yet the surprise effect did catch his breath for a split second.

Screenshot-173.jpg
    “See father you need to trust me more… a gift… to make your soul feel less heavy… “ Octavian could sense Jagger was heavy and wanted to enlighten his spirit the best way he knew how.

"Mother tells me you are only here for one night”. Octavian asked with his own heaviness to his question.

“Yes my son I have to leave. I have some business to deal with tomorrow night… but I promise I will return”

“I know you will father. You are true to your word as we all have taught to be, just as you are.”

Screenshot-200.jpg
    “Father I have to tell you something… I may have your gift, I know I don’t have it as strong as you…”

“You can… “ Jagger could see that Octavian is powerful and with the right time he would embark on a power far greater than his own

“Yes father I have been practicing but it’s not strong yet.. “

Screenshot-189.jpg
    Octavian tried to show Jagger he could enhance on reading someone’s mind, but it failed to work

“Father I am… still mastering it… “ Octavian said embarrassed at his failure.

Screenshot-191.jpg
    “You do need time and training, it is there.. Octavian…” Jagger replied assuring his son, he did have the gift.

Jagger could see that Octavian was strong and would make a deadly Wizard/Vampire dual, it was within his core but he didn’t understand it’s full potential just yet. Jagger knew this power mainly came from anger, it was the emotions of painful deceit that would rise the growing demon and desire for truth. It was the only thing that would bring it forth. He knew with time Octavian would be able to work it’s magic, but he also knew Octavian didn’t live through as much pain as he had and he would have to keep training to bring it on.

“Hmm father I still need to channel it but I feel it, deep in my core I know it’s there…”

“It will come son with time, you will be more powerful than I am. Keep training. You need to dive deep into your core son, find that center and let it overcome your body. This is how it will work but with practice you must practice… keep at it. You must use your inner core to bring it forth the desire to see truth, yet use the rage that buns inside your soul to seek out the power that will rip through your core and allow this to explore it’s surface… this will be enough to enhance it’s powers and grasps it’s control. “
    Jagger felt proud, he knew he had bred some powerful children but not to this capacity. He did wonder what other powers they all possessed. He felt content knowing they were strong supernaturals but also a danger in the wrong hands.

“let me take you to the academy… you can see us training in martial arts and maybe give us a good fight of your own, it has been a long time since we had your presence with us. I know Saber and myself wouldn’t mind giving you a little sparing fight.. if you permit?” Octavian eagerly said.

“It would be my honor”. Jagger loved martial arts and he also knew he was rusty it was a long time since he had put on his gear to fight, yet he himself knew with the war coming so close he too would have to brush up on his own skills.

Screenshot-1128.jpg
    “Saber my son…”

“Father… you are here… “

“We were just about to join you at the Academy.”

“You have grown I have been informed you are the mortal combat 8th Dan.”

“Yes I am Father I thrive to fight, I love nothing more it gives me a rush that no other experience does.”

Jagger knew Saber was young, love would change that… as would a broken heart.

Screenshot-1137.jpg
    “Fight me… let me show you…” Saber said eagerly to show off his strength.

Saber was much like Jagger in personality, confident and with a soft kind heart that deep inside his own core he locked down for no one to see. Saber was not interested in girls or anything but to continue to fight, he thrived on it just as Jagger did at his age. Jagger could see a mirror image of himself through his son.

“I might still kick you’re hide you know” Jagger chuckled at the idea that his son may actually give him a run for his money.

It was a challenge he was willing to take, he craved a decent spar and fight and he wasn’t going to give into them now as he did when they were little. He wanted to see what his son had in him.

He knew Saber was the one who was always the dark horse among his children, even as a child Saber showed a discipline that none of them did, he studied hard and wasn’t into playing like the others. He was a serious perfectionist Jagger loved all his children equally but he saw something great in Saber, his own mother, his own core… seeing Saber after so many years made him realize how much he had matured into a fine combat warrior like himself. He also knew that Saber’s life would be a hard one like his own. Having the traits that he has wasn’t always a easy journey.. Jagger comforted himself knowing that Lady Montana was doing all she could to raise their children to be the best they can. And protected them as he knew he could not.

Screenshot-1157.jpg
    Jag wasted no time to spar with Saber and give him a few tricks up his own sleeves…

Screenshot-1183.jpg
    Jag pulled out all his memories and fought like a true fighter but he was also pleasantly surprised that his son was quicker and stronger. He knew that Montana wouldn’t boast about something that wasn’t true. He saw Saber was truly a fighting machine and held his own core In his fight.

Saber was quick strong and far too powerful he certainly gave Jag a run for his money.

Screenshot-1204.jpg
    “Father do I disappoint you?: Saber asked almost worried he had upset his father.

Jagger with a bruised ego that his own son beat him, yet burning with pride.. angry at himself for slacking off on his own skills yet proud his son is one top fighter.. he also burned knowing that Saber would possibly fight by his side one day and it was a thought he dismissed quickly. Jagger would do all it took to prevent his children especially Saber to get involved or more so killed.

Screenshot-1125.jpg
    “You did well my son.. you did really well. You cannot disappoint me!”

Jagger was disappointed in himself that he was slowing down his own fighting game. At the same time he was very humbled with Saber.

“Saber… you are still a young supernatural and have some growing to do, keep this up and you will be unbeatable.” But son remember life doesn’t always take us down the road we plan on.

“I intend to father, to fight right by your side.” Saber proudly replied. He looked up to his father since he was a child, he himself didn’t have many memories with him, but the times he had he had embraced and kept locked away in his own vault of memories.

Jagger felt really heavy, he knew deep down this war would bring out the top fighters and he would do all he could in his own powers to prevent his own children to fight. He knew it may be needed but for now he wasn’t going to let that burden his thoughts as the pain was too great. He knew death could come to any of them and the last thing he wanted was any of his children to be killed. He himself would rather get staked in the heart than jeopardize their lives.
    He knew Montana knew more than he in this department and what would be will be. For now he would dismiss it and deal with it when the time was right.

“Father will you accompany us in the morning for another sparring match?” Saber asked still hyped from the spar.

“I will, but tonight you must rest. We all must”

Screenshot-1946.jpg
    The next morning at the academy, Jag got to enjoy spending the morning sparing with his children

Screenshot-1924.jpg
    Raven was the first to run and embrace her father. Raven was his youngest daughter and a spitting image of Lady Montana. Jag could also see Lady Montana’s genes in his daughter, he saw she was as beautiful as her mother, yet strong and quick, sharp, no match to her brothers or himself on the fighting front. However she had his fighting spirit.

Screenshot-1850.jpg
    Octavian and Jagger sparred, Jagger pulled all his stops surprising Octavian in his speed and power.

Screenshot-1855.jpg
    “Father you are strong fighter…” Octavian said surprised at how quickly their match had ended in a 2-0 Defeat.

“Octavian… my son…. chess my son chess.

It is the true mental art that will help you with fighting. Practice… fighting is not all about your strength and fitness, it is how you work your mind… Meditation is also important. Also remember no matter what… you must never ever take your eye off your target. One micro second is enough to have you killed. You must always zone in on your target and maintain the eye contact.

Jagger knew Octavian was strong, but he needed more work to advance to his level. He was a 3rd grad Dan and had a long way to get to his level. Jagger knew he had slacked off in his own rank… and he was only 2 more away from being a 10th ranked Dan. Time was of an essence for himself which had slowed him down over time. Sparing with his children had truly awaken the sleeping dragon in his core.

Screenshot-1911.jpg
    Jag sparred with Saber once again. Both men had rested well that night and Jag sensed Saber had an aura about him, that would intimidate most people even with his rank in Martial Arts. Jagger knew Saber was a 8th ranked Dan like himself at a far much younger age than he had been when he advanced in Martial Arts. He never let anyone know they intimidated him, but he himself knew he was up for a personal challenge with Saber.

Screenshot-1909.jpg
    He kept his wits about him… Saber once again kicked his butt. Showed him speed stamina and a true fighting spirit. Jag was thrown off course, yet proud his son was nothing short of a champion. Jag lost to Saber in a 2-0 defeat. Saber had thrown in a check mate chess game to his own tactics.

Screenshot-1900.jpg
    Screenshot-1898.jpg
    Jag loved the challenge and knew he would practice with Saber again. He was one of his own. As much as Jag was a sore loser this gave him the incentive to fight harder and get back into the game of training in his spare time. He didn’t let his ego get the better of him, as he could see true talent and passion in Saber’s fight. Something he himself had in him and it made him glow with pride knowing one of his own heir’s was identical to him.

Screenshot-1915.jpg
    “My son you are a true champion”, as much as Jag hated losing.. he was very proud of his son, put up a strong challenging fight. He knew he had a winner with Saber

It burned the rage in his core knowing he needed to protect his son from ever joining the fight. He knew over confidence can be the death of a person too. Saber would make a easy target in the wrong hands. This unsettled Jag deeper than he was willing to admit.

Screenshot-2220.jpg
    After spending time with his children Jag went back to see Lady Montana before he would leave. He did loath this part, he knew what had to be done. Knowing that his children were all up in the ranks in martial arts, he come to realize he too needed to get back into it, and knew china was where he would have to go back for some skill boosting and true martial arts combat, but he knew his time was pressed with the war on the rise.

“My lady you truly are amazing, truly are the only person I can trust apart from my mother.. who…”

“Shhhh Jag I know my mother and your mother were very close and when my mother gave her life to give your mother the breath of life but lost her own life…. I took her powers upon myself and knew then that my journey would be hard and lonely. Thanks to you it has been fulfilled with beautiful children, when I look at them I am blessed“

“You will do what’s right my knight,”

“My lady I hate leaving you, parting is never easy.”

“Yes I know my love but it must be done.”

Screenshot-2212.jpg
    “My lady I will return… I need to train myself up and the boys are grown men now.”

“Yes you will but for now you must go and do what is right… I have brewed up some magic Jag listen to your lady and listen well.”

“You will have a very small window to talk with Katya at the party so now let it be known you know of her intentions, if Luther as much as sniffs betrayal he will kill her then and there… please.. You do what you must.. but during this small window.. get your confirmation that she is loyal or a traitor you make your judgement I cannot tell you anymore.. it is your own discretion that will make up your own mind. But know this… play your cards right and you will get your truth.."

"Jaguar…. Remember not is all is seems, perception my darling … Katya is a skilled spy she would never go against the Mother of the Oracle. Mother sorceress has picked her best, as has your emperor with you… has he not…?"

"Yes my lady…"

Screenshot-2227.jpg
    "My queen my greatest hearts desire and deepest heat breaker.." "My lady can we not.. "

"Jag stop it.. we can never …. no more talk of this.. last night was the last night you have felt my body, it cannot happen anymore."

"My lady look at me and tell me you do not love me."

"I can not Jag I do love you and will continue to as long as I live, I break my own heart and have since I was a young sorceress… when we both were young and growing up. Please… do not ask me to hurt myself anymore than I am., that I have for years…. My soul burns with pain.. please.."

Screenshot-2278.jpg
    "And you think I am not burning in pain my lady…"

"I know you are Jag, I know you are my love but please… you’re heart is for another you must marry and have a child with another… you cannot.. we cannot… please it will be the death of me… you and possibly our children too. Please… no more about this…"

"My lady please take your golden dagger and drive it through my heart right now…because this pain is far to great for me to bare.."

"Jagger please… enjoy the beauty in our children"

"My lady you are as lonely as I am, why does it have to be this way..why cannot we change the rules…."

"It must be as is….. I cannot break this.. think about all the years I have spent in teaching and training our children, weaving webs of magic to keep them hidden from any detection.. you think this has been easy?"

Screenshot-2276.jpg
    "My lady please forgive me… I do not wish to disrespect you.. you are right I speak no more of this.. but it wont stop me from hurting… from desiring you,…. Loving you."

"… as I will always desire you… but it cannot be anymore…."

"I love you… forgive me my lady"

"oh my Jaguar, love comes in many forms, this is terrain you haven’t really experienced in, You have a growing love for someone else.. do not deny yourself this.. enjoy it my prince for true love is the greatest gift the universe bestows upon our souls. No one can take that love away, no magic, no war, nothing.. the power of true love my knight is far greater power than any magic can ever be for it is pure magic in itself."

"You have a kind good heart. A pure soul… let it guide you as it is already showing to do so. It will grant you you’re freedom. There is no pain greater than a broken heart as you know this already, but there is no greater pleasure than true love. Open your heart, forgive yourself. You must to move on and grow."

Screenshot-2239.jpg
    "One final kiss my lady"

"A queen never Denys her king his wish…"

"Please remember you’re heart is for someone else, you must not deny yourself this joy, this love. Do not close it off… yes you are trained as a cold hearted killer, it is your pure existence a man of war a solider, the knight … but your pure soul deserves love, the true love only you can give and deserve to receive."

"Please you must open your heart and find what is true to your inner core, that is your path in life, not what you are trained at, that is your wit, your job, not who you are. Remember this… every pain we receive.. embrace it… utalise it what ever you wish, but be true to yourself. Be true to you’re core your pure existence."

Screenshot-2301.jpg
    "Please.. Montana… …I can’t…"

"I know you will love another… A passion and love grows .. don’t deny yourself the joy and pleasure of true love. True love has no merit, it is the most powerful experience… you need to give yourself a break too, if not for yourself but for the one who shares the same love for you."

Jagger knew his love for Montana was true, her cryptic words did confuse him but he never would question her. He knew she was an acute seer of the future and she would only disclose information that was needed at the time. He didn’t ask for he knew she wouldn’t answer him. He knew his love for her was so strong yet he knew they could not be.

Screenshot-2290.jpg
    "My lady as always thank you for the grace of your hospitality. I am your servant for the rest of my immortal life."

"No my love, I am yours… now go you must hurry… I will ensure the Emperor awaits your call before I go to the Wizards Palace to attend to other matters."

"My lady thank you…for everything… I truly mean it… as much as I burn in pain… you’re grace always empowers me."

"No thanks needed thank you my lovely Knight now go and help a good soul, do what you must.. follow your heart..seek the truth that needs to be told."

"Jagger go.. do not waste time, no goodbye is easy and we know we will see one another again soon. You will come to see your children to train with them… to see them as adults and young adults now… go. Be the true knight you are."

Screenshot-2294.jpg
    "Grace upon you and may the spirits be with you"

"And with you my lady.."

"And it shall be written" they both recited in unity.

Screenshot-2309.jpg
    Lady Montana turned to not show him any more pain that burdened her own soul. She knew what events were soon to unfold and she knew this was her last time she kissed the one man she would only ever love.

Jagger knew this was not the last time he would see Lady Montana but he also knew that he wouldn’t be able to take her to her bed anymore. He has to do yet again another difficult task and close up his heart to another woman he loved so deeply. He locked the hardest pain as he left.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 10 - Vampires Lair

Screenshot-3255.jpg
    “Master Luther, is it done as you requested, Jag took the bait. Everyone will be there; the coven will be strong tonight.”

“Ahh excellent Cinder my little flutter cup” Luther said aroused in his own excitement.

Screenshot-3259.jpg
    “It will be so much fun” he added as he grabbed her in an embrace and kissed her.

“You are a special little one aren’t you, after this maybe we can have our own idea of fun” he said as they both giggled.

“Now to go to my lair and let the games begin, to teach my id*iot son a lesson and his little human mortal will be a great dessert for a wonderful evening of entertainment”.

“My son’s little human has taken the bait too.” He glowed with joy knowing this would be an eventful evening.

Screenshot-437.jpg
    Michael walked in feeling nervous, Luther told him it was a surprise party for jag and he really wanted him at the party, Michael’s first party and he started to hate the feelings he was getting. He walked in and felt like his soul was slowly being choked, as if a large serpent was slowly tightening his body, squeezing out every last breath he had in him. Michael realized this was a bad mistake.

Screenshot-446.jpg
    Michael saw Jagger standing, he walked over to him but felt like there was a different aura about Jagger, he felt a cold existence, one he never felt with him before, he looked to notice a beautiful woman staring at him and Jagger was looking her way not even acknowledging him. He felt like he should move away from Jagger. He started to wonder what he had done wrong for him to be so cold. He wasn’t sure what was happening but he did not like this eeriness that was rising in his core, he kept it locked but it was disturbing him

Jagger was fixated on Katya he knew she was the most powerful here and with her Michael would die tonight. He also knew Montana told no lies… So he kept his fixation on her. Jagger saw Michael had arrived to his own dismay, he couldn’t believe Michael actually showed up, admiring his courage, it angered his core that he fell for Luther’s trap, he reminded himself how innocent Michael was. He kept his fixation on Katya, he knew while she was all on Michael he would be able to kill her when she least suspected it. He was ready.

Screenshot-458.jpg
    Jag wasted no time tapping into Katya’s mind, he noticed she was putting up a mental spell towards Michael… Jag tapped into her core to tear out information.

“Jag I am not the enemy" she quickly sent him a signal mentally

"GO to Luther NOW!!! I am here to help… Quickly DO IT!!!" The window was closed. Jagger read nothing more but hollowness and he then realized she wasn’t an enemy, Lady Montana was right.

Jagger focused on Luther only to see Luther had wasted no time to tap into Michael's core, slowly to break down the walls, others were honing in on Michael also. He wasted no time moving in.

Screenshot-475.jpg
    Michael felt the loudest cracking of thunder in his ears, the echo was deafening his hearing… the beating inside his soul hammering at his walls, trying with every force to break away his walls, the very walls he spent a life time building… he felt himself fighting to hold them up.
    The noise was so loud and strong he felt ill in the stomach, the room was beginning to spin and he could feel himself loosing grip of his very own existence.

Then he heard a sound, like the flutter of hummingbird wings, growing stronger, louder over the echoing thunder that was consuming his body. He was confused he didn’t know what was going on.
    Above all that noise he heard the sweetest voice “Michael I am here to help you”.

“Lock up your walls….. Focus on the moon… hold your ground… when you hear the thunder has stopped you must LEAVE or you will die!”

Michael didn’t know where it was coming from but knew it was his key to escape. He felt he couldn’t move his legs were cemented to the ground. He was trapped. He took to the sound of the hummingbird wings that fluttered, to try to drown away the thundering sound that was making his stomach turn. He held his ground. He went into lock down visualized the moon. His images were not as strong, he was losing it’s grip… he tried harder to concentrate.

Screenshot-640.jpg
    Jagger roared as he got to Luther, he felt that stigmata in the energy and knew he had to break Luther’s attention.
    He had enough, his center was bursting with an eruption out of his center core. He screamed out in rage, then centered himself.

“What the hell do you think you’re playing at Luther”.. Jagger yelled out in rage.
    Luther angry Jagger interrupted him on his plans.

Screenshot-500.jpg
    “I thought we could all enjoy tearing down your little mortal, why should you have all the fun” Luther said in a irritated tone himself

“Are you out of your mind, is this the game you’re playing at, you just want him because I have latched onto him don’t’ you” Jagger snapped

Screenshot-507.jpg
    “I just wanted to remind you who your superior is, to put you into your place” Luther snapped back

Screenshot-553.jpg
    “NO LUTHER you always do this, you have always taken something I find of interest, out of spite and jealousy, for your own self gratification.” Jagger stirred in his center he felt he was losing grip of his temper slowly.

Screenshot-542.jpg
    “NO I am teaching you a lesson you will not threaten me, in any shape way of form you young 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I am still smarter than you”

“look you’re little mortal entered a snake pit and YOU let it happen… didn’t you son.. where were you to protect him from entering this” Luther almost laughing to aggravate Jagger

Screenshot-556.jpg
    “I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!!! For every power in me I will see you to your DEATH, you have my word. Luther…. keep on pushing me” Jagger said through gritted teeth.

Screenshot-541.jpg
    “Listen you little ungrateful slime I am disgusted you’re my son, you bring me nothing but shame to our name, I hate you, hated the day you were born and will never acknowledge you as my son, you are a disgrace to me and my heritage” Luther barked harder at Jagger.

Screenshot-566.jpg
    “You are a traitor to your own blood, you only fear the Emperor knowing that he will summon you to your death, you respect no one, NO ONE Don’t you.” Jagger threw at him, calming his rage for he knew this would be his break.

Screenshot-613.jpg
    “Even MY mother. No wonder your younger brother made it as Emperor to take the family’s royalty to a higher level”

“You ARE the 🐸🐸🐸🐸, YOU ARE the loser, your own father, MY Grandfather saw you are a useless piece of s*h*it, he was smart when he picked Vladimir over you to rule the Empire".

“He knew you would of taken us all to doom… “

Jagger knew Luther’s soft spot was his hatred against his own father who he felt had betrayed him. So he worked it to his advantage, his own core bursting to explode out of his body in complete rage, yet he held his ground, centering himself and kept on pushing.

Screenshot-618.jpg
    “You think you’re a hot shot, but father dearest… Vladimir is our Emperor our KING… and he has appointed ME as his General… NOT YOU!!"

“It’s not enough YOU got knocked back by your own father but now your brother too… And you play these s*tu*pid games. Who is the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 now?” Jagger thrust verbal punches at Luther.

Screenshot-570.jpg
    “You rotten ungrateful little b*as*tard, you think you know it all don’t you Jag, well you don’t..” Luther wounded at Jagger's words.

Michael didn’t like this feeling he like the sheep among the wolves and they were getting close, he couldn’t help hurt to see Jag fighting, but he went to that happy place he found that warm place where mother nature would shower her love upon his spirit and he kept that on focus. Still unable to move his legs. He felt pinned
    He watched not allowing any emotion to surface.. that pain dug deep inside his body and shut out by layers and layers of walls. He just watched them fighting on the other side of the room.

Screenshot-592.jpg
    “I know you’re not even second best” Jagger said to wound Luther even further.

Screenshot-628.jpg
    Luther lost his temper and in his rage attacked Jagger

Screenshot-630.jpg
    Michael in a rush felt his legs again and when the fight erupt, the thunder had stopped, wasting no time he left as fast as he could move. He realized that night would be the last night he saw Jagger.

Screenshot-666.jpg
    Michael peddled as fast as he could he wanted to get away from everything, he wanted to curl up into a ball and cry, he was screaming inside from fear and rage, he didn’t understand what had happened and knew he probably would never get answers. He was hurting. He was shattered that Jagger would betray him like this; he felt set up and didn’t understand why.

Screenshot-669.jpg
    Michael came home feeling broken, he didn’t know what happened but he knew Jagger was trouble, he couldn’t help feeling like he was at fault, at the same time he felt a hurt inside his own soul… Betrayal.
    Michael kept twisting the nights events in his mind, and wondered who that voice was, she said he would die! He hurt so much he didn't want to think about it any more. As he came out of his deep thoughts he saw that he had painted Jagger without even realizing, he stared at the painting, knowing this was the last time he would see his face.

Screenshot-1300.jpg
    Michael went into the community bathroom and looked at his reflections.

“I don’t want to be a little boy from next door anymore”, he said staring at himself.

“I don’t want to know supernaturals anymore”

His heart was burning, his core deep down was telling him Jagger wouldn’t hurt him, yet after tonight he doubted it. He knew he had to change his look as a soul cleanser and never see Jagger again. The pain hurt so much, but he did what he knew best, locked it in his vault.

Screenshot-1312.jpg
    Michael cut his hair, changed his clothes. He wasn’t going to sit back anymore. He was breaking out to live life at university.

Screenshot-2522.jpg
    After Michael had changed his look he couldn’t stop the pain that was burdening him, he decided the best way was to work out and focus on his muscle pain. He needed to forget about tonight and just move on with his life. He knew his goals were to be a top student. He knew about the Deans list and he wanted to get on it. So he blocked everything out and focused on his fitness for now.

Screenshot-2502.jpg
    Luther as angry as he was paid Michael a visit in spirit.

“I will find a way to break you mortal, you have not seen the last of me” Luther watched as Michael was working out.

“I will see that my idi*otic son has nothing more to do with you”

Screenshot-2536.jpg
    Jagger arrived to check up on Michael and sensed Luther’s energy there, He tapped into Michael's mind and saw he was working out.
    Jagger Knew Michael's walls were strong, Luther had no chance on his own to get passed them, He searched around, sensed nothing else, despite the depressive energy he was impressed in Michael’s new look, but his mind was else where.

Screenshot-2558.jpg
    Jagger called the one person he knew was his father’s nemesis to teach him not to mess with his business.
    “Uncle… I need to come see you …. NOW it’s urgent!”.
  • Options
    @bebasim What wonderful children (although grown) Jag has! He has every reason to be proud and they so obviously love and respect him :)
    It is sad that he cannot be with Lady Montana but she obviously sees someone very special in his future.
    Katya was loyal as Montana said she would be and I am glad she was able to get through to Michael to let him know to leave.
    I do hope that Michael and Jag do see each other again. It is too sad to think that Michael feels betrayed by Jag :'(
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @bebasim What wonderful children (although grown) Jag has! He has every reason to be proud and they so obviously love and respect him :)
    It is sad that he cannot be with Lady Montana but she obviously sees someone very special in his future.
    Katya was loyal as Montana said she would be and I am glad she was able to get through to Michael to let him know to leave.
    I do hope that Michael and Jag do see each other again. It is too sad to think that Michael feels betrayed by Jag :'(

Yes love doesn't always come to us how we wish i guess ;)
    YES his children respect him. They have grown up to become great adults that just might save his neck later in the story ;)
    Lady Montana has a big role she might not be big on the chapters but that chapter disclosed things that would later evolve in the story. it is very sad they cannot be, but she has a bigger calling... she is not what it seems ;) hint
    Ahh this next chapter will show some things but might be the last of Jag? then again possibly not ;) lol he is a secondary main character so... yeah... Michael has a big journey ahead of him, bigger than he can imagine.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 11 – Rebel Rouser

Screenshot-309.jpg
    Michael studied hard, he loved art and continued to sketch some masterpieces where the university were more than happy to give him commission for his work. He was improving his street art and had a growing portfolio; he even got paid to spray paint areas on the campus.

Screenshot-78.jpg
    When he wasn’t studying Michael took the time to socialize more, he was slowly coming out of his shell. He would enjoy pool games with random people, not often engaging in deep conversations, he wasn’t one to talk without reason and trusting people was difficult for him, but he was confident enough to engage himself in rising social events. He was surprised how other students were starting to notice him more.

Screenshot-68.jpg
    “Hey you’re Mike, you’re the one who has been painting that great art work around the campus” One of the students said as she approached him.

Michael blushed and was flattered. “Thank you” he said politely

“Sorry my name is Amanda, but you can call me Mandy I'm another art student, not in your class. Everyone knows about you, Professors speak highly of you. You’re up there with your work. Maybe you can give me some tips” she asked him

“Sure I would love that” Michael said feeling a little embarrassed yet chuffed at everyone starting to notice him.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    “Here, a token of thanks” she said as she pashed him.

“Umm thanks I think” Michael said almost embarrassed as she was the first girl’s lips to touch his.

“You’re cute Mike..Here’s my number… call me I would love to study with you some time”.

“Ok thanks” Michael said as she left.

Screenshot-779.jpg
    Michael got a phone call from Miles one of the Celebrity students on the campus and well known, ‘rich kid’, also high up in the Rebel and Jock social groups, Michael with his work was gaining group acknowledgements, When Miles called him he attended his parties. Michael knew about Miles who was in his class. So he appreciated the notice.
    Michael that night went to his very first party. He met a lovely girl called Anna.

“Hey Mike you’re actually cute up close, lets dance.” Anna said openly.

Screenshot-808.jpg
    Anna was another student who was on the Deans list and was not a very sociable person, actually was known to be a snob and down right rude at times, but he enjoyed her company.

“Mike you have to get on the Deans List it will widen your opportunities, you keep this up and you’ll beat us all. You’re smart and amazing at your work.” She said with full encouragement

“I will try” Michael replied, feeling slightly important yet grounded.

“I like you” Anna said

“You’re not like the other guys, most guys just want to get into your pants, you’re different”.

Michael enjoyed the idea that he was coming across as a gentleman he was never one to be rude, and didn’t appreciate it.

“Thank you Anna. I respect people for who they are, you’re a nice person and I have no reason to be rude. I was raised to appreciate and respect” he added.

Screenshot-802.jpg
    “Well for that here I’ll kiss you instead. You know if you need help getting on the Deans list… call me. I am a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at the best of times, as you would have heard, but don’t let that deter you. You’re ok in my books”

“Thank you Anna” Michael said as he was flattered by her kiss and honesty.

“Mike go have fun get drunk and enjoy I know there are girls bursting to help you with the keg” she hugged him and let him go on his merry way.

Screenshot-791.jpg
    Michael did just that.. He let his hair down tonight and got blind. Anna was the last one to help him at the keg stand when he came crashing down after he lost his balance

“I'm so sorry” she said trying to help him off the floor.

“It’s ok…. um I think I better go…. I've had too much to drink” Michael replied embarrassed he let go of his own control this much.

“Hey it’s ok….. we all do it, it’s university and parties, you cant be serious all the time… see you around Mike” Anna said as Michael left.

Screenshot-850.jpg
    Michael got back to his dorm to see one of the girls from his class. Michael knew of Michelle, he knew she was as quiet as him.

“You’re Mike Fox .. ummm.. hi” she said all embarrassed.

Michael felt for her, he noticed some of the guys would tease her, he didn’t care he thought she was sweet.

“Hey Chellie how are you going lately?” He asked her politely.

“I'm ok Mike” Michael noticed she was shy and wasted no time in asking her, he needed to sit down as the alcohol was making the world spin.

Screenshot-871.jpg
    “Chelle.. you want to watch the stars..” Michael asked her politely hoping she would answer him so he could sit before he fell over again.

“Really you want to do that with me” she said almost taken aback by his sweetness.

“My gosh Mike you are really a sweet guy, and… cute” she mumbled under her breath.

Michael was flattered, he liked her, he saw she had a good soul and felt her own soul was a little heavy so he wanted her to embrace the night sky to feel a little enlightened with her to give himself some time to stop the spinning in his own head too.
    They watched the stars together. Talking about the planets and different aspects of astronomy. Michael liked that Chellie was smart, he appreciated someone intelligent to talk to, he missed his time with Jag, it hurt, he ignored it.

Screenshot-875.jpg
    “Thank you Mike you’re really kind, I wish all guys were like you.” Michelle replied with humbleness to her own voice.

“Hey Chelle you’re a nice girl, I like you, you smart” he said to her not to flatter her but to make her feel a little more at ease. He embraced her.

“Thank you for a nice evening” he said.

“I enjoyed talking about the stars, I love nature”

“Me too she replied eagerly,
    “it’s my only escape” she added

Michael understood what she meant it was his way of escaping too. He was feeling a little less dizzy from being so drunk and knew he had to get to bed soon but didn’t want to just end the night there.

Screenshot-878.jpg
    He did the one thing he never done before and kissed her. She felt soft warm and aroused him..

“you’re a good kisser” I never kissed a boy before” she blushed at her own reaction.

Michael knew she was in the same books as him after her comment, and being as drunk as he was he just went with the flow let his own core do the talking.

“Chellie you want to stay the night.. and….” Michael chocked he never slept with a girl yet and being as drunk as he was, his inhibitions just folded

“I never been with a girl and I like you” he added quickly.

“Me too you’ll be my first” she said to him

“well maybe we can both make fools of ourselves and not worry about it” Michael said even surprised at his own forwardness. They both giggled at the idea.

Screenshot-900.jpg
    So she did, they fooled around and Michael had lost his virginity bringing out his confidence to a new level.

Screenshot-319.jpg
    The times when he wasn’t studying he was training. He loved the feeling of fitness and he craved it, it was something he enjoyed daily. He didn’t feel pains in his muscles as often and felt really pumped craving it more, he knew Jag was right when he told him it would be like this, again he dismissed memories of Jag he shut any thoughts off and let the music drown his mind to a better place.

Screenshot-116.jpg
    Nicole one of the girls in his dorm was working out next to him. When he finished she stopped to talk to him.

“You’re really fit Mike” she flirtatiously said to him

“Thank you” Michael replied

“I love to train it clears my head he added”

“You want to do me a favor” she asked him, Michael wondered what she wanted and said

“If I can?”

“I really like your music you want to play for me??” she asked him.

Screenshot-186.jpg
    Michael amazed how she asked for something simple of him, so he went down to the foyer where he loved to play and worked the guitar. Nicole watched and enjoyed his music. He got lost in his own thoughts missing Jag, the times they both rocked and students from everywhere would come to watch. He knew that wouldn’t happen anymore, he stopped playing the pain was lingering and he didn’t want to feel it anymore.

Screenshot-188.jpg
    “Thank you Mike.. are you ok” she said?

“Yeah I'm ok Nik I'm just… tired I think.”

She hugged him and said “I appreciate you doing that for me, you should keep it up, you’re really good at it.”

“Thanks Nik” Michael said, he loved playing the guitar but it did remind him a lot of Jag and he knew he wouldn’t play much for the pain that burned in his core.
    Michael went to bed he was hurting, he just wanted to sleep and forget about the memories, memories he knew would burn in his core for the rest of his life. He yearned to know why and what had happened that night, why Jag set him up, but locked it down again and fell asleep.

Screenshot-828.jpg
    As Michael got through the week he got the biggest surprise of his life, after he walked out of class he got news that he was placed on the Deans list among the top 20 students. He had surpassed the top 50 list and was among the highest. He also got a student bonus for his excellence. He was over the moon. He had worked so hard and his dream was coming true. He knew nothing could stop him now.

Screenshot-43122.jpg
    Michael continued on with his art work and was bursting with pride; He wasted no time to call home.

“MA I did it I did it” he yelled

“I made it on the Deans list Ma I am one of the top 20 students.. I got money and a scholarship of recognition for any field of work I desire ma I'm so happy”.

He spent some time talking with his mother, telling her about the studies, students and how he was loving university. He left out some parts, especially about Jagger for his own reasons. He even told her he kissed a girl, again with limited information as he felt some information was not to share with his mom. He knew his news home would make his family proud. And it lifted his spirit, gave him a sense of importance.

Screenshot-543.jpg
    When he went upstairs he saw Dannii was painting and told her confidently he liked her work. He saw her in class many times and really saw she had talent. She was bubbly in personality and down to earth. He felt comfortable with her.

Screenshot-560.jpg
    They spoke and she flirted religiously with him

“You’re welcome to see my body art” she added to him flirtatiously.

Michael loved tattoos and always wanted one, but had no reason to get one, he wasn’t taken aback at her request, knowing that was not the only thing he would be seeing, he giggled in his own mind with enjoyment.

Screenshot-581.jpg
    “You are so cute Mike, I really feel turned on by you” she whispered in his ears.

Michael lost his breath for a second.

“Want to fool around” Dannii asked him confidently.

Michael couldn’t believe at how forward girls were at university, and he was loving this, all kinds of girls were noticing him as were important students. He wasn’t holding back so he replied

“YES I would love that I find you very attractive too Dannii.” He said eager to try out another new experience.

Screenshot-590.jpg
    After they made out he had a frolic that put a smile on his face once again.

Screenshot-370.jpg
    Michael met Jade after class at the union building, she was tough, he enjoyed talking to her she was very tom boyish and gave as much crap to anyone as they would to her, he liked her confidence and found she was a smart girl. She was popular and people didn’t push her around, he liked her aura, she had a brave quality about her that reminded him of Jag once again he dismissed any thoughts of Jag and enjoyed his present company.

Screenshot-379.jpg
    “Hey mike you want to photo booth it” Jade wasted no time in asking him

Michael surprised by her request for photos as he’s never really had any photos with anyone
    “ok take photos in the photo booth, sure” he said

She walked off leading the way laughing at his innocent reply “yeah.. photos” she chuckled.

Michael followed her, wondering what a random request it was, but went with the flow.

Screenshot-394.jpg
    To his shock she didn’t mean the photos he expected, she blew his mind. Jade did things to him he never experienced before and was blown away.

“Hey call me sometimes, even to talk yeah” she said

“you’re ok I like you, you’re cute and a bad boy breaking out” Jade giggled.

“WOW Jade you’re umm experienced” Michael replied to the whole experience he just had, he was still blown away with the whole event.

“Yeah I've been around” she admitted with pride, “had all kinds in my bed if you know what I mean” she said with an added wink.

Screenshot-333.jpg
    “Hey we should study some times She threw in”.

“We can come back to my dorm if you like Jade and study there” Michael added. He liked company that enjoyed to study he loved to study and spend time brushing up on knowledge.

“Sure I'm in for that” Jade wasted no time in her reply.

Michael liked how she was flexible and spontaneous, he loved how she had no pressure about her essence yet was confident in her own core. He liked Jade

Screenshot-334.jpg
    After they studied together and talked about various subject matters, Michael saw he could really relate to her she understood his words and meanings and he got hers. He remembered the times him and Jag would talk, once again he shut that window of memories and enjoyed his moment in time.

“We have to do this again” Jade added.

“I would love that and thank you Jade” Michael added.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    As Michael came back in after he walked Jade out, he saw Nicole who moved in quickly towards him
    “Hey mike.. I really like you … you want to share a bed tonight she to him”

“Umm ok Nic” he said, Shocked at how much sexual action he was getting.

Screenshot-136.jpg
    After they made passion he saw Nicole had fallen asleep and he wasn’t tired, he was burning. He went to the gym room and decided to work out, he needed to numb the pain that was digging into his core, it was lurking as hard as he suppressed it, it was continuing to grow, yet he didn’t understand why, he didn’t want to waste time to question it either. The wound was growing and the harder he fought to tame it, it continued to dig deeper.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-112.jpg
    Miles invited Michael to another one of his parties. Michael respected Miles and attended without thinking twice about it. Michael knew Cyd from his dorm and liked him, he knew he was a supernatural and at times his body hygiene wasn’t the best, but he didn’t care Cyd was gentle and kind and they both loved talking about art. He joined Cyd in a Juice pong match in Miles basement. Music was pumping upstairs, the party was going wild but he enjoyed that Cyd too enjoyed some quiet time.

Cyd told him to join him upstairs he was going to play for the party, Michael said he would as soon as he got some water from the kitchen, he was feeling a little dry from all the drinking he had started to have.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Michael saw Nicole there and before he could open his mouth to greet her she attacked him.

“Mike you have to tell me when you’re doing something ok, I'm your girlfriend” she snapped at him.

“What do you mean, we’re not together, we were just fooling around.” Michael quickly replied shocked of her accusations and behavior.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    “No you’re my boyfriend and you have to tell me where and what you’re doing all the time, no excuses” she snapped again

Michael was shocked, he knew they were not a couple, he only had slept with her and fooled around with her yet she was demanding things of him that he didn’t like

Screenshot-35.jpg
    “Nic I am sorry if you feel this way but I am not your boyfriend, we are just students who share the same dorm and have shared beds, you can’t expect that of me when I haven’t committed” Michael tried to politely break her down but was lost in how demanding and angry she was.
    Michael didn’t like this, he never had a girl tell him what to do or anyone but his Mom and most of the time he knew what was right to do.

“Well if you want me to sleep with you then you have to be my boyfriend” Nicole barked at him again.

Michael did not like being backed in the corner and felt very off guard and defensive.

“I am sorry but I'm not ready for this, I would like us to be friends” he blurted out to his defense.

She was angry at him and he could see this but he felt estranged and didn’t like being on the defense. He felt bad but at the same time he felt violated.

Screenshot-195.jpg
    Michael left the kitchen and found where Cyd was playing, he couldn’t believe what had just happened He stood and watched trying to enjoy Cyd’s style of music. But he felt unsettled he was still shaken up from Nicole’s outburst and felt like he needed some space, He decided he would go to the bathroom to try to settle his own confusion and rage that was brewing. Wash his face and just try to make something of the evening as it had all turned very sour for him.

Screenshot-207.jpg
    As Michael walked in he saw the last person he had expected to see. Jagger standing there. Michael froze on the spot, he could feel his rage creeping up, he was confused as to what just happened and needed to calm his own mind and now seeing Jagger made his core bubble like an volcano about to erupt out of his center. he just stared at Jagger, the burning inside feeling like it’s beginning to tear out of his body, he couldn’t’ deal with it anymore, he turned and left without a word.

Screenshot-2082.jpg
    Jagger had attended Miles party on business so he wasn’t there for any social enjoyment, as he had finished and he was about to leave when Michael had walked in the bathroom, to his complete surprise, all he could do was watch him standing in front of him.
    Jagger could see Michael was bottling up a rage, he could sense that Michael was angry more than he had ever seen in him, yet he knew some wasn’t towards him. He said nothing. They spoke no words only stared into each others eyes. Jagger burned he wanted to say something, he knew anything he would say would be wasted energy at this point, so he kept quiet, even though his core was tearing into peaces, He watched as Michael left.

Screenshot-210.jpg
    Michael got back to his dorm, his insides were tearing apart, he was fuming and frustrated, he wanted to shut away the whole nights events, seeing Jagger had really put a spanner in his mood, as he walked in the building Mildred was in the foyer.

“Oh Mike” she pulled him closer and said “I saw you at the party and wanted you but, I saw what Nic did too.”

Michael starting to feel that he was soon going to lose his grip with the rage that was twisting inside his core, yet suppressing it said “sorry Mil I really don’t want to talk about it, I don’t understand where Nic got this idea”

“Hey Mike she’s a nutter I wanted to warn you, don’t worry about her” she quickly added

“Hey you want to go upstairs” she threw in as a side comment to try to lighten the mood.

Michael was far from any mood of intimacy tonight,
    “I really don’t feel like it tonight, I need some lone time, if you like we can watch the stars.. but I really don’t want to talk I need to be alone.”

Michael politely said yet with a sharpness to his own tone, he just needed to try to work out how to tame the pain that was wounding his soul.
    “I would love to and promise I wont talk” she said.

“It’s ok I am just too angry tonight” Michael added

Screenshot-232.jpg
    They sat in the quiet of the night, Michael was angry at Nic but realized it wasn’t her outburst that was bothering him as much, it was seeing Jagger that really brought the onset of his rage out. He missed him, he missed spending time with him, he knew he did, he missed that bond they had and yet he burned with pain. He wanted to scream at him, hit and punch him and at the same time he wanted to hug him and have Jag tell him everything would be ok. Michael tore inside but continued to push hard to lock it away as all the other pain he has done with before.

Screenshot-444.jpg
    Michael couldn’t sleep and he texted Jade, not sure if she was awake. He asked her if she didn’t mind coming back to his room he really needed to talk. Jade said she would be there shortly. When she turned up they sat on the bed and talked, Michael wanted to ask her questions but didn’t want to seem silly in asking so he dived in regardless.

“Jade, have you slept with supernaturals? Or do we not do that” Michael asked in a curious manner.

Screenshot-441.jpg
    “YES of course Michael, supernatural’s have their good points and bad ones” she said with a smile

“Take the vamps they are regal, their manner of romance is out of this world, they are very romantic and sensual to make love to and they know how to drive you to the next level but they can be dangerous too. The wolves are not as romantic but make great rough play if you like that kind of thing. Witches can put spells on you and make you go crazy about them in the moment of lust and fairies well they have their own fun but can be boring too” she giggled at her own memories.

“But any one can be interesting” she added

Michael remembered when Jagger had kissed him and how amazing it felt, better than any girl he’s kissed, he started to feel an arousal of that sensual feeling he got, then diverted his mind to ask her.

Screenshot-435.jpg
    “Jade what do you mean they can be dangerous? What the Werewolves and Vampires” Michael added a little puzzled.

Jade looked at him strangely “You don’t know much about them do you?”

“No, I only met a few so far and don’t know what to think to be honest” Michael said to her still unsure what was so dangerous about them.

“Vamps and wolves have a bite that can take your human mortality away” Jade said

“What do you mean?” Michael asked

“They can turn you” Jade added again

“Turn me?” Michael was really confused now.

“YES like, you know, make you into their kind”

“WHAT!” Michael heard come out of his mouth trying to digest the information

“YES Mike… Witches can put spells on you and powerful ones can turn you into a frog or kill you, faeries can sting you, they are just pesky little pranksters but vamps and wolves, they can make you join their league.” Jade added with a little more detail.

“Vamp woman can be very aggressive and in their lustful moments usually turn or kill the ones they sleep with it’s it human, the male vamps tend to be more withdrawn as they control their desires better, they don’t just feed off our blood they can kill us too. Vampires are the most feared of all. Werewolves are not as much but both are if you get what I mean” Said Jade before she continued

“I mean a vampire is the living dead. They need our blood to survive”

“Is this why they are cold to touch” Michael asked starting to slowly understand

“YES absolutely. Vampires are regal creatures, clean and very proud; despite their food source they are very hygienic. Werewolves are too, ok not so clean as they are a bit more animal like, but they are proud. Loyalty is very important to them. The vamps advantage over the wolves is they can drink their blood and vampires know the best blood is the blood off the wolf.”

Michael was slowly coming to understand the differences between the species, a lot of it didn’t make sense to him, but he took the time to digest everything Jade was saying.

Screenshot-429.jpg
    “Hey mike how come you don’t know much about them?” Jade asked curiously.

“In my part of the world we don’t have many, well I never seen them.” Michael added without going into too much detail.

“But you met Jag you’re friends with him yeah” Jade added

“Yeah” Michael didn’t want to talk about Jagger and felt there was no need to go into information about him.

Jade continued, “well look at it this way, you have the most respected and most powerful vampire as your friend, that in itself should be an honor. However there are those supernatural’s you cannot trust who would betray their own kind too. You’re lucky it’s Jag who is your friend as he would protect you with his life. It is something that comes naturally to them”.
    “Vamps are most feared and hated by humans especially, although to have one’s loyalty you have it for life. He will fight for you. Don’t think he wouldn’t.”

Michael was confused he thought Jagger was his friend, deep in his core he felt that, yet he nearly died. How was this possible? His confusion was growing as was his pain. He did miss Jagger, missed him so much but continued to lock down the pain.

“But he could kill me too.” Michael threw in as an off hand comment.

Jade Laughed… “Ohhh Mike you really need to learn more about the supernaturals”.

Screenshot-487.jpg
    “If a vampire wants to kill you he will not befriend you, he will intimidate you enough to make you fear him, did Jag do that to you?”

“No” Michael replied
    “He made me feel safe”. He added remembering the times he felt safe with Jagger from the start, something he missed about him. He was hurting and locking it down wasn’t working, it was raising, slowly, the pain, growing stronger again.

“See”, Jade laughed at Michael’s ignorance,
    “He actually regards you as a friend, and that in itself is rare. Vampires don’t have friends especially with humans; they only have other supernatural’s who bid their work for them. Humans are rarely ever friends to a vampire. Most humans hate them and vampires have to fight constantly to prove their own worth.”

“Why” Michael asked

“DUH…. Because they feed of us,….. would you like to have a vampire drink your blood all the time? And the only reason to be friends with you” Jade added with a sarcasm to her answer.

Michael realized what Jade was saying made sense. He was slowing succumbing to reasons that Jagger really was his friend, he never once made him fear him, if anything he was protective of him and has embraced his friendship. he started to hurt again, the pain was rising stronger. Yet he couldn’t understand why Jagger would allow him to go to a party to have him killed. This troubled his thoughts. Michael realized when Jagger had warned him he was being truthful and was actually looking out for him. His confusion grew, It didn’t add up, he was deep in thoughts when Jade continued

Screenshot-485.jpg
    “Hey Mike let me tell you a secret, I have bed many vamps and when you once go vampire, you never turn back, their kiss is the most passionate experience you can ever experience, their lust and sexual drives are so powerful, they are really the most sensual creatures you can ever have touch your body, believe me they make your body shake in a way you have never felt. If you ever do sleep with a supernatural a vampire is the highest of leagues especially when making love they bite your neck to feed off you, it is an experience that is out of this world. To get a vampires trust and love, that alone is the most powerful experience.”

She continued “Embrace your friendship with Jag, he is seriously a very sought after man, there are many who fear him, but many who would love to be his friend, he is really a loyal man. He really is a very deadly enemy but the truest friend”.

“The humans who he does deal with respect him highly and never once have a bad word to say about him. Ask Miles he is good friends with Jag too. One thing about Jag is he doesn’t bed with anyone, I know I have tried, many times but he just won’t touch me like that, you have his respect and that is something no one can take away from you. If he enjoys your company it means he really does like you and it runs deeper than anything you can experience.”

Michael heard her words and he burned with pain even more, he was starting to feel sick and depressed, he wanted to curl up and cry, seeing Jag had opened up his wound far greater than he had allowed himself to believe, he missed him, he missed everything about him, he wanted to hug him and tell him he was sorry but he was so angry too he didn’t know what he wanted anymore.

Screenshot-520.jpg
    “Hey Mike” Jade interrupted him
    “Forget the supernatural’s tonight you want my body..I want yours” she giggled
    Before he could answer her, she flipped herself on top of him and they started their passionate moment for the night.
  • Options
    Poor Michael but it was bound to happen, sleeping around like that, that he would meet someone who was possessive. It was good that he told Nic he only wanted to be friends instead of using her and leading her on. He is a gentleman :)
    Interesting talk he had with Jade. I hope this means Jag can regain his trust!
  • Options
    Poor Michael but it was bound to happen, sleeping around like that, that he would meet someone who was possessive. It was good that he told Nic he only wanted to be friends instead of using her and leading her on. He is a gentleman :)
    Interesting talk he had with Jade. I hope this means Jag can regain his trust!

Yes i agree with you fully on this. Yes it's fun exploring new avenues but it can also mean you meet some strange ones.
    And make nice friends like Jade :)
    Yes i have to agree he is a little gentleman, something i really like about Michael.
    Jag gas a big task ahead of him now.

I did some game play last night as i was missing a couple of shots, for the next chapter so had to resend my sims to university to get them lol.. These guys have 4 degrees behind them now lol i'm running out of options soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Mikezumi - This chapter is defiantly for you ;)
    Chapter 12 – Sleeping with the Enemy

Screenshot-306.jpg
    After spending time with Jade and their talk Michael had a day off from classes so he decided to enjoy a jog around the campus, he loved being outdoors regardless of the weather, Jogging allowed him to clear his mind and embrace mother nature as he always did when he was hurting. He knew he burned inside, as much as he wanted to talk to Jag he didn’t want to see him anymore, yet something deeper inside of him was boiling, he kept pushing it shut, sinking it deeper into his core.

Screenshot-2563.jpg
    As Michael walked back into his room and opened the door he lost his breath from the surprise, seeing Jagger standing at the end of the room.

“What are you doing here” Michael said trying not to show any emotions.

Jag could see Michael was angry, hurting and he knew he had every right to be. But he couldn’t bare the pain that was eating away at his own core anymore, his guilt had got the better off him and he wanted to get it off his chest, he knew Michael would have been feeling the same in a round about way.

Screenshot-2587.jpg
    “Mike please… you know deep down inside we need this aired” Jag replied feeling the crushing blow that was slowly coming to surface from his own pains, pains he wasn’t use to.

“JAG you hurt me!.... YOU betrayed me!!!..... How I don’t know I don’t get what happened but inside I feel pain, it’s hurts it HURTS far greater than my brothers death. I trusted you.. I can’t do this I can’t Jag you were the one person I truly thought was my friend.” Michael said in an angry tone.
    As much as Jag could see he was angry he kept pressing, in hopes he would find it deep down in his core to forgive him.

Screenshot-2584.jpg
    “Mike please.. give me a chance to explain.. Complete TRUTH.. I didn’t tell you everything and it’s turned to bite me, bite me hard.. please, hear me out” Jag said surprised at his own slight desperation in his voice.

“I TRUSTED YOU!!!” Michael felt his own pains surfacing, slowly letting it pour forward.

“I know, Mike it’s hard for me to explain everything in black and white when it’s not.. It’s all intertwined.. all messed up and muddled up in ways I cannot understand too. But I did not ever want to see you get hurt, ever I swear on my own ……. children’s lives.”

“You…. have children” Michael asked surprised to learn something new about Jag.

Jagger knew he could trust Michael even past his anger, so he didn’t hold back from being truthful with him
    “YES but that’s for another time, I want to talk to you now about us, our situation” Jagger said to bring the point back to their misunderstanding.

Screenshot-2570.jpg
    Michael still angry and hurting, “SEE secrets you all have secrets ... I'm sick of it I just want” he stopped knowing he burned with questions and he wanted answers. Seeing Jagger in front of him he wanted answers and he wanted them now.

“Jag… When you said not to go with a vampire woman was that because your kind can bite to turn me”

“YES Mike, vampires as well as werewolves have a cursed bite, it takes away you’re human capacity, by the next full moon you are a full supernatural”.

Screenshot-2574.jpg
    “So would you..”

“NO!” Jagger interrupted him knowing what he was going to say.

“NO Mike I like you just the way you are, why do you think I would tell you to avoid them? I want you just how you are” Jag said again to insinuate the point.

Michael could see Jagger was hurting, he never saw this side to him and looking into his eyes he could feel that pain, the same kind of pain he was bottling up. He felt his own heart sink a little.

“Jag.. i… I missed you..I really do, I am sorry, I know deep inside you are a true friend to me, I still feel it but I'm confused, the pain hurts….. I've been with girls, you were right they feel great.. AND they sc*rew with your mind, I even got attacked by one, she accused me of being her boyfriend when we only fooled around.”

Michael noticed he was babbling but he didn’t want to stop the painful feelings that were surfacing, he wanted it out of his system.
    Jagger much calmer to his own voice, yet still hurting replied
    “Yes Mike they do. They tear your heart up in ways you want to bite yourself to stop the pain. But they have their good values too.”

Screenshot-2594.jpg
    “Jag I'm so sorry…”

“Mike I am the one who is sorry. Please I need to get off my chest what has been eating at me, to apologize..i never wanted you to get hurt and what happened, could have been worse” I am the one who is very sorry.

“Was Luther trying to kill me?” Michael blurt out wanting to know answers.

“YES” Jag replied honestly

“WHY” What have I done to him?” Michael asked in confusion.

Screenshot-2569.jpg
    “Mike it’s not you.. it’s” Jagger sighed he knew he had to spill his inner core, he knew he wanted to and as much as he hated being put in this position, he didn’t want that pain anymore either, as it tore him apart he knew it would be information that would cloud Michael's mind but he knew he had to let him know, to be truthful.

“Mike.. My father has been like this since I was born; I don’t know why he hates me so much… he was the reason…. My …..mother …..was killed in front of me.. he…“ Jagger struggled to speak, he gained control of his mind again and pressed on.

“He torments me daily, he plays games all the time in his own jealousy and anger, it’s not towards you directly it’s to hurt ME, to satisfy his own selfish desires. I can tell you this much he will never bother you again… If he does he will have my uncle the Emperor to deal with”.

Screenshot-2596.jpg
    “Wait…Jag… you’re.. Royal blood” Michael asked shocked to learn that Jagger was of royalty.

“Yes Mike my mother is one of the oldest and purest vampire bloodlines ever to have existed, when she died I am her only living heir, my uncle protects me always has and after that dreaded gathering, I spoke with him, he has warned Luther if he goes near you again he will personally deal with him. Mind you my father is his only brother, our line has slowly died out over the years, this is why I have so much pressure on me, to build a hierarchy, to find the best blood to make future royalties..”

Michael could see Jagger was being truthful and felt that warmth seeping through his core, the same one he felt always with him, he could see Jagger was hurting as much as he was. He felt his own walls slowly coming down.

Screenshot-2585.jpg
    “Jag, that night at the party …I heard a voice.. a sweet females voice with the flutter of humming bird wings.. she told me that she is protecting me and I had to leave when I didn’t hear the thunder anymore or I would die” Michael asked curious as to who the voice was.

“YES Mike that was Katya, a powerful sorceress, she was true to her word, she was risking her own life to protect you”

“The one in the purple dress?” Michael asked remembering she was staring at him when he had arrived.

“Yes, the one I was staring at when you walked up to me. This is why I was in lock down, one wrong move on her part I would of …..killed her”. Jagger chocked a little knowing that he sounded deadly to a mortal, but he didn’t want to hold back information from Michael so he spoke freely.

“Mike, I went to see the Mother Oracle of all the sisters of the light, the most powerful sorceress of their kind for her advice as I knew what Luther was playing at, and she told me that she had her finest sorceress there, but no one was allowed to know as it could have been her own life too. I have trusted allies who would risk their lives for me, I knew what Luther was playing at but I had to bait him enough to then ask for my uncle’s help. This is why you fell into the trap, believe me, I risked my own life that night to protect you, I was ready to kill not only Katya but Luther too. It was a Coven of the power of 9… a coven with the power of 9 is the most powerful supernatural gathering where they perform magic to destroy or do good, sadly that one as to break you apart.”

“You supernaturals all kill one another too much, so much anger” Michael said innocently trying to digest everything Jag was telling him.

“Yes Mike.. we have many traitors among our kind too, as much as humans hate us our kind give us as many problems too, this is why I told you there are some of us you can trust and some you cannot.” I was being honest with you.

Screenshot-2609.jpg
    “Jag… I am so sorry I was so angry at you. I really am, I have been feeling so wound up lately, everything I do doesn’t fulfill me like when I'm with you….. I missed you.” Michael felt his wall has come down, he knew he missed Jagger and he didn’t want to lose his presence again. He missed everything about him.

“I know Mike.. I am so sorry please forgive me, I never would want to see you hurt not to this degree. You have a right to be angry I understand how confused you would have been feeling, and probably still are, it is natural to feel this” Jagger replied feeling a little less heavier on how own heart.

“But I don’t understand all your ways”. Michael said

“YES I know” Jag confirmed,

“this is why I am so protective of you Mike you have a aura about you like no mortal ever in my existence..and I am over 150 years old Mike. I have been around a long time” Jag knew his wall were continuing to tumble down he was letting Michael into his own soul, something he himself has never done, but he let his inner core do the talking through his body.

“Really… you’re …that old?” Michael tried not to sound rude
    “but I don’t understand your ways, so much it winds up all these emotions inside of me”

“Mike it would take me a life time to explain everything, and in time you will learn who and what each supernatural represents, I will guide you, help you to understand, just know this I will not lie to you, I did once” Jagger admitted

“I have withheld information from you only knowing that it would be too much for you to digest but I wont lie to you, I really wont”

Screenshot-1025.jpg
    “What was the lie”.. Michael asked bluntly

“When you said does it matter what supernatural I was and if it mattered to our friendship” Michael recalled the night he had a melt down.

“I lied.. Humans hate Vampires, they always have mainly because you’re kind fear us… and eventually I knew that could and possibly would tear us apart.”

“Is that because you can make me a vampire”

“YES as I can feed off you and kill you too. It’s your blood I need to feed off to stay alive. The very thing that keeps you alive too”.

“Jag do you want to have my blood?” Michael asked not even sure why he was asking such a question

“No Mike, there are many warm blooded creatures I can feed off. That’s not the point, I never in my existence met someone who looked past my teeth, my cold skin, my true existence and took me into his heart as a friend. I don’t have friends Mike I never have, I have powerful supernaturals who respect me and will work to help me but they are not true friends, they fear me just as much as anyone else. Friendships are rare for vampires. Especially me, I have always worked alone it is how I was trained, raised”.

Jagger knew Michael would ask him questions that would make him shift in his own comfort zone, but he also knew he needed to open up and let Michael learn the good and the ugly about his kind as well as other supernaturals. He could see Michael was strong and never wanted the pain he kept from Luther’s gathering to burn his core again with Michael. His heart was opening to Michael, he felt it was the right thing to do for his own self-worth too.

Screenshot-2651.jpg
    “But I don’t care about your …teeth…. and your skin is warm to me, I do feel it’s cold, ice cold but when I touch you and you touched me I feel warmth, always have, its what I love about you, something inside I can relate to that is deeper than I can’t ever understand” Michael said opening up his own heart to Jagger

“I know Mike.. I feel it too with you, the inner glow, it’s your pure soul that attracts me to you too, I was drawn to you from the first time I set eyes on you in the woods and obviously you sense mine too. It’s something that the universe has granted us. This is what makes you special and very special to me. You are like no human I have ever met and this is why I am protective of you, this is why you need to believe me, I didn’t want Luther to hurt you. I am sorry I let him get as far as I did but I needed to, so that I could then do what I had to do to stop him from ever doing this again”.

“What he does to me I don’t care I will deal with but I don’t want him to touch you. This is why other supernaturals either avoid you or respect you, however there are many you cannot trust either, remember this.”

The ones who I trust know if they as touch you they will have my wrath to deal with and believe me, I am not the kindest man. I have given word when I started to feel something special about you, I have loyal allies and they abide. You are not only protected by me, but other powerful supernatural’s, believe me.”

“Mike I know this is a lot to digest..” Jagger could see Michael was twisting in his thoughts, but he could see the warm glowing coming out of Michael’s core again. The pain he had was slowly lifting as his own was. He knew he had his friend back and it was stronger than they had before. This humbled him.

Screenshot-2619.jpg
    Michael stopped, his feelings were flooding out of his core, he wasn’t doing anything to stop them, he sensed Jagger was true to his word and it allowed his inner emotions to come out in the open even more, he was tired of suppressing the emotions, the rising feeling that was invading his core.

Jagger could see something else was eating at Michael.

“Hey what’s wrong… Mike….” Jagger asked in a soft tone, unsure what that feeling was that Michael was suppressing

“Jag..i….” Michael wanted to tell him, he wanted to open up, but words were making him tongue tied he took a deep breath and let his most inner emotions lose, he didn’t hold back, he couldn’t he wanted it all out in the open he didn’t want that burden on his soul anymore.

Screenshot-2620.jpg
    “Mike…” Jagger tried to read him and before he could Michael kissed him

“I want you to kiss me Michael blurted out letting his own emotions flood out to the open.

“I enjoyed your kiss it’s like nothing I've ever felt, I want it again, I want that, my desires are burning… I” Michael stopped, not even scared he would offend Jagger he couldn’t suppress his desires any longer, he kept pushing them down for so long yet the yearning was burning inside
    Jagger wasn’t even take aback by his quick outburst, tried to over think the situation and put reasons in Michael's thoughts.

“Mike Vampires are lustful, everyone desires us… it’s that passion that drives people out of their senses.. your outburst doesn’t surprise me, but… we are two men.. don’t you like girls?”

Screenshot-2676.jpg
    “Yes but they are nothing like I felt with your kiss and I want that again, your confidence, your tenderness. I felt connected to you in a way no girl makes me feel. Every girl I have been with leaves me hollow yet when I'm with you I feel complete, your kiss was something different I can’t get passed that, I don’t understand why and yet I'm not even ashamed as it feels so right.” Michael felt alive in spilling the very emotions he had been suppressing. He started to feel stronger in himself.

“I want you.. I feel for you more than just a friend..i get aroused in a way I never felt before, I feel safe and yearn for you to touch me”.

“I don’t want to suppress this feeling anymore” Michael continued.

Screenshot-2660.jpg
    “Mike.. “ Jagger stopped himself trying to find his own reasons to correct a situation that he felt his own core burning with a similar feelings that he himself didn’t realize was festering.

“Jag i… I love you!” Michael whispered as he touched Jaggers face.

Jagger heard Montana’s words in his mind … “open your heart for the one you love or at least for the same love shared for you…. “ “….A passion and love grows .. don’t deny yourself the joy and pleasure of true love”… “True love has no merit, it is the most powerful experience… you need to give yourself a break too, if not for yourself but for the one who shares the same love for you.”

Jagger now realized that it was Michael Montana was talking about. He realized all her words of him opening up was for him to not shut his heart out towards Michael. It stirred in his mind, knowing the ridicule they would be faced with, men did not commit these kinds of desires for one another, yet he himself knew many who had done so in secret. He also knew many who didn’t live to tell their stories, for society drove them to that much pain and ridicule they took their own lives in shame.

He comforted himself knowing that he also didn’t care about society and it’s st*up*id morals but he worried it might get to Michael eventually.

Screenshot-2610.jpg
    “Mike..” Jagger couldn’t succumb himself to speak, his mind was racing in many directions something inside of him enjoyed Michael's presence his true essence, he had missed his aura and the comfort he felt around Michael. Yet his mind was screaming at him, he stopped thinking and let his core do the talking.

“Jag please don’t hate me… I have been with girls.. they are nice but I don’t feel complete with them like I do with you, my inner core has been tearing to shreds and I daily tried to wipe you out of my mind, the more I tried the harder my core burned, it continues to want to explode out of my body. I'm yearning for you.”

“Mike…shhh I feel the same but..you understand we are two men… we…..”

“Jag I don’t care.. it feels right”

“Mike I feel the same, in my own twisted way.. yet I fight and struggle to understand this.. but you know we can never be a 'normal couple', like you can with a woman, we cant walk down the street together hand in hand, we can’t make out in the backseats at the movies.. Don’t you want to get married and have children?” Jagger tried to put some reason behind his own insane feelings that were merging from his core.

Screenshot-2637.jpg
    “NO I want you, and my life with you” Michael burst out.

“I want you I am hurting I am eating at this pain inside me I don’t understand but I know when you are with me i.. I feel complete I never felt that before ever!”

Jagger didn’t know what to say once again he was speechless with Michael and at the same time he burned with his own desires, the confusion that was clouding his mind. Having Michael grab him closer to him didn’t help his own desires that were rising, he noticed his own breath was shorter and sharper and was heightening his desires of lust.

Screenshot-622.jpg
    “Are you sure you want to do this” Jagger asked him to give him one last chance, he knew if they went through with this there would be no turning back.

“More than anything Jag I do”. Michael said

“Mike where has this new confidence come from” Jagger asked amused at how confident Michael had become.

“I don’t know J, I just feel stronger around you, I need to express myself I just cant keep bottling it up. Are you angry with me because of this?”

“No of course not I like this turn in your personality. It’s comforting” Jagger said enjoying Michael's new self confidence.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Screenshot-627.jpg
    Just as they were going to get closer and continue their private moment Michael noticed Jagger’s eyes had dulled up and changed, his whole body had stiffened, then he heard the door of his room open he stepped back a little, Nicole had walked in, she was a werewolf to Michael’s shock he never even knew he had slept with a supernatural.

Screenshot-635_2.jpg
    “Mike take a seat for a minute I’ll talk to you when I'm done here” Jagger stiffened up as he waited for Michael to move out of the way.

“What do you want Nicole” Jagger said with a hard stern voice.

“I'm here to share my gift with Mike I didn’t realize you were here Jag” Nicole said in an upbeat manner.

“A GIFT, you say” said Jagger sarcastically knowing exactly what her intentions were, yet he felt the devil in his own core rising.

“Yes Jag I want him to share my world. He is my boyfriend I own him.” Nicole replied.

“Oh… is that so Nicole… As far as I know he’s not interested in any commitments with you” Jagger stiffened up his whole presence and shifted the atmosphere to a dead silence.

Screenshot-638.jpg
    Michael watched to his amusement yet he could sense the tension in Jagger he never seen before, it was thick and strong, the blade of a sword would break trying to cut through it, he watched in silence.

“WELL…. here is my gift to you” said Jagger as he whipped out a newspaper and started to whack her on the face.

“You WILL NOT TOUCH MICHAEL do you understand me…” Jagger raised his tone to a deadly sharp razor threat. As he smashed the newspaper on her face.

Screenshot-643.jpg
    “Jag wait wait “Nicole tried to get a word in.

Jagger was not in the mood for disobedient games and he knew petty lower grade wolves respected no one so he gave his own to her.

“If you as touch him in anyway ever again I will personally see to feeding off your blood for as long as you live, I will feed a complete vampire village with your blood as I watch you die is that UNDERSTOOD!!!. You WILL NOT touch Michael in anyway. Betray me and I will personally see to not only your life in hell you flea bitten mutt but I will take great pleasure in killing you myself” Jagger raged at her.

Screenshot-651.jpg
    “Michael is OFF LIMITS do I make myself clear” Jagger roared right in her face

“Yes.. yes sorry Jag sorry…” Nicole said terrified at Jagger’s outburst.

“NOW GET LOST!! I have business do to with Michael and don’t need the likes of your kind here.”

Nicole left before Jagger would do anything else to her.

Jagger centered his core.
    “Now where were we” he said back to his usual tone he always used when he spoke with Michael.

Screenshot-608.jpg
    Michael wasted no time to rush to him.

“Wow you do rattle some nerves don’t you” said Michael aroused at Jagger’s whole demeanor.

“Mike you mean a lot to me, I have never felt about anyone like I do about you, I told you I don’t want anyone to turn you or touch you in any shape or form. I am true to my word.”

Screenshot-1008.jpg
    “Jag you turned me on with that outburst” Michael said not even blushing at his own forwardness.

He pulled Jagger closer and felt his breath upon his lips, he didn’t want to hold back anymore. He let his own body embrace the passion he was yearning for.

Jagger was surprised at this own rush and desires that he was getting from Michael’s kiss. He was far from use to any man controlling him, yet he actually was enjoying Michael’s strength and forwardness, it aroused his own senses to a new level.

Screenshot-620.jpg
    “Hey… come on now, this is just the beginning you know this don’t you” Jagger said to Michael.

“I don’t care Jag I just want to know I have you to myself. I really feel for you in a way I never felt for anyone. I don’t want to lose that. I don’t want to keep denying these desires that keep eating in my core.”

“Well I can say for one thing, you’re confidence has certainly come to a new level, its befitting” Jagger replied amused to Michaels new aura.

Screenshot-606.jpg
    “Will you stay the night, will you… take me tonight?”

Jagger feeling strange as he never had been this close and personal with a man and yet he was enjoying the arousal he was getting, he let his core guide him for his own confusion was lingering, in his mind he thought this was a boys game and Michael would get over his desires eventually. He knew many lust for vampires and he had turned down many before. But he did feel a desire rising for Michael to his own disbelief.

Screenshot-977.jpg
    “Mike you realize you want to sleep with the enemy? For one I am a man and second a vampire, you’re a human being, to be committed to a vampire, in mortals eyes you are sleeping with the enemy “ Jagger needed verbal confirmation but he knew he was trying to understand in his own mind of what was really going on.

“I don’t care J, I never went with societies ways anyway, that’s why I always kept to myself it was easier. I don’t care. I love you I really do”

“Mike I love you too.. you have to understand I have been around for a long time. I have only loved 2 woman in my life.. my mother and a sorceress I can never be with. I never really crossed this path of love in my life either….”

Screenshot-857.jpg
    “Neither have I Jag this is all new to me I'm confused in my mind but in my heart deep down it feels right.”

“I know” Jagger agreed as he let his guard down.

“We can take it slow?” Michael said with a smirk to his face.

“Slow?” Jagger asks amused at what the reply will be

“Yes slow like sneak around and it will heighten our desires, like a personal game of dodging the gossipers, a little challenge” Michael said eagerly to the idea himself.

Jagger like the idea of anything that reminded him of being a daredevil, “I like your thinking Mike” he said with a added chuckle to the idea himself.

Screenshot-865.jpg
    “I want you to take my body tonight..” Michael couldn’t hold his desires any longer they were burning to explore further.

“You know once you go vampire you’ll never want anything else in your bed.” Jagger added with a cheekiness to his own, knowing it was true.

“I don’t want just any vampire Jag, I want the best, you” Michael said knowing it was his true feelings

As they were making out on the bed, their desires started heightened to their peak, they both felt a rush through their bodies like they never felt before, a wave of electrical power that teased their skin in a gentle wave, heightening their desires further. Both were bursting to explore yet took their time, it felt right, they both knew how to please one another and bring out the bursting desires that both had suppressed for a long time.

Screenshot-904.jpg
    As the passion took over their bodies and their minds were put to rest, their souls colliding into one, locking all the missing links that over the years that had burned inside both of them.

Jagger had come to realize that Michael was the one who was his own key to freedom, Michael was the one who’s love would be far greater than any magic he ever had hit his body. He felt it. He felt complete like he never did before, not even with the years of loving Montana he never felt this thrust of love. Being with Michael he couldn’t find any emptiness inside of him, even his mothers death seemed much easier to deal with.

Michael felt his first hit of freedom, he was floating, he never felt this complete in his life, he didn’t know everything Jagger knew but he knew in his core this was what he had been waiting for in life. This man who was before him was the one who would complete him in his life, how or what or even why he didn’t care. This is the feeling of weightlessness the complete feeling he yearned for and he now had it, he didn’t want to think about what society would do or think of him he just wanted to know that he had the one person he felt pure love for was by his side. That’s all that mattered everything else was not important. He was prepared to give up his family just to be with Jagger.

Screenshot-2794.jpg
    After they had the most explosive passion they ever experienced in their lives, both exhausted themselves, snuggled up and fell asleep. Their souls had lifted, the bond between them had merged as one, the power and energy they were releasing fell into place locking every missing link each body had kept in their life time and collided into one heart, one soul, they united as one.

Screenshot-2812.jpg
    In the morning both woke up without words, feeling humble and complete. In the quiet of the room they made the bed and went to class. No regrets, no tension full complete satisfaction. They were one spirit in two bodies and both knew it.
  • Options
    @bebasim I had a feeling that Jag would be back!
    That was a surprise! I knew there were other supernaturals at uni but didn't realize Nicole was a werewolf!
    Wonderful to see them doing what I thought should have happened a lot sooner ;)
    Loved the last line - "They were one spirit in two bodies and both knew it."
  • Options
    @bebasim I had a feeling that Jag would be back!
    That was a surprise! I knew there were other supernaturals at uni but didn't realize Nicole was a werewolf!
    Wonderful to see them doing what I thought should have happened a lot sooner ;)
    Loved the last line - "They were one spirit in two bodies and both knew it."

Yes Jag can't leave not yet he has a purpose :)
    Nicole actually interrupted my photo session when i was trying to capture one photo i needed for the chapter... So i let it happen and she made the chapter better too :)
    YES It's been a long time, they are both slow to discover the truth of their existence but now the fun begins for them both. (My daughter was the one who gave me the idea they should be together actually so i let it happen :))
    Thank you lovely i had you in mind when i was re reading the chapter and thought you're comments from earlier have finally happened :)
  • Options
    Your daughter is a smart cookie! Besides, it's the only way I play my boys ;)
  • Options
    I like the idea too, and i think they are kind of cute together to be honest. Both have different features, - i'm curious to see what kind of baby they make eventually... if they actually get that far. The journey they have now will be nothing they imagined. Jagger is yet to experience further betrayal poor Sims i feel for them. I put them through so much lol
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Whoo wow!!! Im all caught up now! That was quite the roller coaster ride. I just KNEW that Jag and Mike would get together. I fear for Mike though, Jag's father seems like a very vindictive Vamp. I hope that Jag can protect him and keep him safe. I hope you and yours are doing okay and I look forward to your next post. Please be well and its a bit late but Happy Valentine's Day dear. ^_^