March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 11 of Simsmas: More gifts!

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)

Who doesn't love gifts?!? Regardless of the date/time/season I believe it is never too late for some presents :D

Challenge of the day: Use your "satisfaction points" to redeem a gift for your Sim from Rewards Store (in Aspiration menu) and share what you got for them.

1030503_screenhi_930x524_en_US_03.png

Comments

• coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    My Sim, Catherine "Cat" Paws, just aged up to child, and she's managed to acquire enough satisfaction points to purchase "Speed Reader" from the reward store --- such a little bookworm B)!
    AA9CCRv.jpg
    Cat is reading her favorite book in what used to be her nursery and is now her family's living room --- she will be going to her second day of school as soon as she finishes reading "Where The Boardwalk Ends."
    sITfRKt.jpg
    a close-up
    4kkjdXo.png

• hellbunny123hellbunny123 Posts: 52 Member
    > @coolsim9999999 said:
    > My Sim, Catherine "Cat" Paws, just aged up to child, and she's managed to acquire enough satisfaction points to purchase "Speed Reader" from the reward store --- such a little bookworm B)!
    >
    > Cat is reading her favorite book in what used to be her nursery and is now her family's living room --- she will be going to her second day of school as soon as she finishes reading "Where The Boardwalk Ends."
    >
    > a close-up

Nice use of the aspiration gift :) Nursery is looking brilliant by the way, I may have to download!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    Thank you very much @hellbunny123 B)! I'm glad you really like my nursery, as well as the reward trait that I picked for my Sim :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    We are without power. Probably back on tonight. Being batteted by storm. Will have to do this much later.
    Woo power on and flooding seems to be subsiding, only one road blocked off so we are connected to civilization again and I don't feel trapped anymore :) So let me load my game and see what I can gift a sim <3
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    edited January 2018
    Glad you've got power back, @mcrudd

Didn't have a chance to get any pictures of the sims using their gifts, but I gave one struggling family's head the frugal trait, and the one that grants free services, forgot what it was called. Then I forgot and had them do their own repairs out of habit. No in-game bills arrived while I was playing.

Oh, they also used retail perks for physical objects, but I didn't think those counted.
    image.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »

Who doesn't love gifts?!? Regardless of the date/time/season I believe it is never too late for some presents :D

Challenge of the day: Use your "satisfaction points" to redeem a gift for your Sim from Rewards Store (in Aspiration menu) and share what you got for them.

1030503_screenhi_930x524_en_US_03.png

Do we have to show the thought bubble in the screen shot, because mine never shows up.
    Denise recently moved into a new area and don't know anyone and felt a bit nervous to chat to all the cute guys around, so I gifted her with the flirty drink, Look out world here she comes ;)

2soCxo3.png

AtG8963.png
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    edited January 2018
    @catmando830 No need for the bubble :smiley: Just a picture of them enjoying the gift would be perfect!

@mcrudd Oh wow Denise gorgeous! That drink will make her unstoppable :)