March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC you cant live without?

Im looking for some inspiration for my sims and the CAS things are a bit lacking to me, its never quite right. Always something that doesnt fit or something wrong.

So what are CC's you cant live without after adding them to your game?:D

Psst feel free to post any sim you got that has CC on it(:

Comments

• Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    hi i have some cc i like but idk how to have images show up here maybe i can give a link but i prob dont know where it came from i will try
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    I'll have to put up more images when I get the chance (and resize them derp), but I found that I can't live without some of these great skin overlays, defaults and details.

28qHLNc.png

The Ultraviolet skin by madmono is definitely my favorite as well as the cinnabon overlay combined with it.

Forgot the name of the beauty marks/moles that are scattered over the body and face, but it definitely adds a subtle detail to sims, much like the 3D lashes I thought nothing of before, but once I tried them on my sim it looks pretty natural now.

I love them because it still keeps everything Maxis Match to my liking. Just adding details and smoothing some of the skin.
    5vJrxmT.png
    lady kyn can u TELL MEH HOW TO ADD A IMAGE
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Slug7447 you need to become a full member of the forum to be able to post pictures. In order to become a full member you need to make 30 posts and leave 50 like/awesome. Here is a tutorial on how to post pictures once you do: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1
    @Bananas_45 ok thanks i like all ur post OKER?
    also u dah best :smile:
  • ItsFioItsFio Posts: 27 Member
    I NEED to have my cc lashes , skins and custom eyes !
  • millsmollsmillsmolls Posts: 133 Member
    I can’t live without my naughty or nice eyeshadow, hm I’ll show ya some pics when I’m a full member which is sure to be soon
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    hair:
    tumblr_p1quprvLVb1v707rto1_1280.png
    (ignore the shirt that got messed up in paint lol)
    left to right, top to bottom: one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine
    tumblr_p1quprvLVb1v707rto2_1280.png
    left to right: one / two / three / four
    lipsticks:
    tumblr_p1quprvLVb1v707rto4_1280.png
    left to right: one / two / three
    tumblr_p1quprvLVb1v707rto5_1280.png
    left to right: one / two / three

also: nose blush one / two | eyeshadow on model one
    not pictured: lipstick
    freckles:
    tumblr_p1qus0Ox491v707rto1_1280.png
    left to right, top to bottom: one / two / three / four / five / six / seven

also these: default skin (knight) / face masks / eye bags / lashes (all) / default eyes / skin tones (flat)

i have a lot of clothes/accessories recolors/cc, but none of them are really my favorites.
    same goes for male hair/clothes.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Slug7447 wrote: »
    hi i have some cc i like but idk how to have images show up here maybe i can give a link but i prob dont know where it came from i will try

Hello @Slug7447
    Welcome to the forums! You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat
    You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.
    Reading and posting on threads in the Stories and Legacies section is great. The simmers there would appreciate your feedback on their Stories and their legacies.
    i am a member now and how do i post pictures also rose i see you everywhere
  • PoppySimmerPoppySimmer Posts: 8 New Member
    you should check @madlen 's shoes cc in THE SIMS RESOURCE . they are amazingggg !!! like crazy good
  • RockWarriorGamesRockWarriorGames Posts: 19 Member
    I agree with PoppySimmer, @madlen's is a Master!!! ;)
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    edited March 2018
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    28qHLNc.png/quote]

@ladykyn where did you get that hair? it's so pretty
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    My 2 gold chains
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Not that it wouldn't be nice, but I don't put too much custom content into my game, aside from importing music to the game's radio stations and putting different themse to said stations that are otherwise redundant (also, getting some much needed metal music for my metal sims to listen to).
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    edited March 2018
    hair:

tumblr_p1quprvLVb1v707rto1_1280.png

@poltergeist I just wanted to say this sim is SO CUTE, I'm in love

Also about CC honestly the thing I can't live without it's Kijiko eyelashes but I think those are already linked here!
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    eKdRH7t.png?1
    This hair and beard are by Ebonix. I really love it and can't live without them.
    His eyes are CC made by me :smile:

OKVYbu5.png
    I made his full body tattoo as well.

GC61JYK.png
    I also made this muscle definition skin detail. Sims can become more buff without losing definition this way :smile:

I don't care if its a little self-promotion... These are CC I just can't live without :lol:

• cinnxmonbuncinnxmonbun Posts: 20 Member
    I love the Plumbob Juice and Kijiko eyelashes, they're miles better than the EA ones :blush: And also the Folie a Deux and Someday skin. They are just sooo smooth and make sims look great.
    "May the odds be ever in your favour!"
  • simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    Coolspear mods from SimsAsylum, needs registration but totally worth it, highly customized, neatly organized and elaborately edited. I could not play this game without them.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    AbyArashi wrote: »
    @poltergeist I just wanted to say this sim is SO CUTE, I'm in love

Also about CC honestly the thing I can't live without it's Kijiko eyelashes but I think those are already linked here!
    thanks! :relaxed:
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• holeofwonderholeofwonder Posts: 33 Member
    hair and tattoos
  • RaniblossomeRaniblossome Posts: 39 Member
    I'm not a member yet so I can't post photos, but this is the freaking best skin ever. I can't post links too :( so here is the name!
    Milarasims Mia skin overlay
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,373 Member
    The clay hair has finally won me over. I used to absolutely hate it, but I guess it grows on you, lol.

One of my most favorite clayified hairs is birksche's simblog...I think I have most of them. :)

There's a whole slew of great modders over at The Sims Resource, ShinoKCR (furniture), Simscredible by Design (furniture), DOT (lighting), Mutske (windows, doors & arches), PralineSims, mostly everything, NataliS (jewelry) & S-Club (hair, makeup, jewelry), I could go on and on, lol. You don't have to be a VIP member but I got real tired of all the onslaught of ads they throw at you so I just became VIP, $3.50 USD per month. For all the excellent cc, no mods, I would wholeheartedly recommend TSR. I get all my mods at either MTS, Sims4 Studio, TFM's Naughty Asylum...and have never been disappointed.

Man I love modders. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.