Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gender patch forgot the option BOTH - and really would be interesting

Yes, why no have sims than can work as both?

And no than I had time to think about it and also we have a mod named intersex, but it also is not too fine tune-up then here the idea:

At gender customization add This sim will be able to: Both

How, how it will work, how manage it when try for baby?

Sim than can both + Sim than can become pregnant = 2nd sim become pregnant

Sim than can both + Sim than get others pregnant = 1st sim become pregnant

Sim than can both + Sim than can both = target sim become pregnant and this sim cant impregnate other sims while he/she is pregnant

Comments

• Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    . Why?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    they didn't "forget" it, they probably just didn't include it because naturally, why would they? I've never heard of anyone who can both get pregnant and impregnate people.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    If you really want that, you can mod it in your game. Personally I never use the gender options, my Sims are just male or female all in the traditional sense.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    ok, I must play wuth custom genders. I like lesbian couples, then always make one as impregnator and other keep 100% female
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited December 2017
    Karallyne wrote: »
    they didn't "forget" it, they probably just didn't include it because naturally, why would they? I've never heard of anyone who can both get pregnant and impregnate people.

Ok so why is it if a normal male sim has sex with a alien female BOTH get pregnant? So it's not like it's not already in the coding or it was at least at one point
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    edited December 2017
    MadameLee wrote: »

Ok so why is it if a normal male sim has sex with a alien female BOTH get pregnant? So it's not like it's not already in the coding or it was at least at one point

you're comparing a representation of a fantasy species with a representation of human beings, just as a reminder.
  • Options

you're comparing a representation of a fantasy species with a representation of human beings, just as a reminder.

But if it happens with aliens+male sim. They could make it work with male+male, or female+female
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Or why say than my idea of function as both, is not natural, but yes is ok a male sim than can become pregnant or a woman than can impregnate other women.... or even "worse" make than try for baby a male and a female sim, and the male sim become pregnant?

Of course it is part of the gender patch, but why no allowed than a sim can use both options?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @leo3487

The game allows you to decide who is like the "female" aka able to bear children and who is like the "male" aka able to impregnate. The fantasy lifestate of aliens getting both genders pregnant was just a call back to previous games. The gender patch was the worst thing the game developers ever accomplished anyway, as there are much more important bugs they ignored. No one in reality can both get pregnant and impregnate, and it is supposed to imitate life.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    and it is supposed to imitate life.

With all life states they added along the series (and good than they did it, from game play view), is like I say:

Is correct than The Sims is a life simulator, but really is or need be an HUMAN LIFE simulator?

• Options
    edited December 2017
    The fantasy lifestates are for the minimal few who play at them. There is still the male or female classification which means you can't have both genders at once in one SIM. Like i said, the gender update was the worst thing the game developers ever accomplished. Personally, the lbgt do not exist in my game.
  • Options
    The fantasy lifestates are for the minimal few who pl at them. There is still the male or female classification which means you can't have both genders at once in one SIM. Like i said, the gender update was the worst thing the game developers ever accomplished. Personally, the lbgt do not exist in my game.

and yet someone made it possible to happen with a mod-so
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    @leo3487

The game allows you to decide who is like the "female" aka able to bear children and who is like the "male" aka able to impregnate. The fantasy lifestate of aliens getting both genders pregnant was just a call back to previous games. The gender patch was the worst thing the game developers ever accomplished anyway, as there are much more important bugs they ignored. No one in reality can both get pregnant and impregnate, and it is supposed to imitate life.

It's almost paradoxal.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    There actually is a mod for that, but i don't know if it broke with the pets patch or not.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    There actually is a mod for that, but i don't know if it broke with the pets patch or not.

Just that mod I refer at first post, and yes seem is broken, or maybe only work with sex interactions of 🐸🐸🐸🐸?

It is curious, I couldd write sex, but when named the mod, inter sex (without space) it was censored
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Why not have both? Because the game would not know whether the Sim is the one to get pregnant or to get someoen else pregnant during the woohoo. How would the game decide to determine if she is getting pregnanat or causing someone else to be pregnant. That code might be too much trouble. And if it was all set on chance and random, and a percentage, then someone would complain one is always the one to get pregnant and not the other. It's best just to try to mod it and let them worry about bringing bigger EPs to TS4 because it sure needs them.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Why not have both? Because the game would not know whether the Sim is the one to get pregnant or to get someoen else pregnant during the woohoo. How would the game decide to determine if she is getting pregnanat or causing someone else to be pregnant. That code might be too much trouble. And if it was all set on chance and random, and a percentage, then someone would complain one is always the one to get pregnant and not the other. It's best just to try to mod it and let them worry about bringing bigger EPs to TS4 because it sure needs them.

Really?
    MC Command Center for same sex couples has settings for it: Initiator or Target. By default Target
    Then as I said at OP, if both sims have BOTH then pregnant would be target
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    @leo3487

The gender patch was just a usually lazy 29o1zsi.jpg way of stopping people complaining that there weren't enough closes for both genders by allowing anyone to wear anything.

raw
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I think the gender patch is the best! I really love the possibilities it gives in my game :)
  • Options
    Evil_One wrote: »
    @leo3487

The gender patch was just a usually lazy 29o1zsi.jpg way of stopping people complaining that there weren't enough closes for both genders by allowing anyone to wear anything.

So what about people who wanted to make a Drag Queen? Or what about transgender man and women?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @leo3487

So what about people who wanted to make a Drag Queen? Or what about transgender man and women?

They already modded the game before the fake-gender patch. Now I am fortunate enough to require a mod that makes the lbgt not exist in my game what-so-ever.
  • Options
    @leo3487

They already modded the game before the fake-gender patch. Now I am fortunate enough to require a mod that makes the lbgt not exist in my game what-so-ever.

so you\re saying there aren't actually trangender people and I'm imagining Dan Chameory (a drag-queen actor who almost always play Plumbom von Boxtox in Ross Petty's play and he played Miss Trunchbull in 2016 Malditia the musical) in RL?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @MadameLee

Mentall illness is alive and well, that is my personal view of it. That being said, they are able to mod in how they want to play and I do the same by modding in my faith based ideals.
  • Options
    @leo3487

Why?
    Customized gender is for CAS only, no generated Sims
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    That way there is no same gender relationship households generated. It also allows me to only allow females to wear female clothing/hair and males to wear male clothing/hair. I saw some very jarring outfits and hairstyles on some of the game generated npc which gave me reason to mod it out.
    Post edited by NorthDakotaGamer on