Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best stuff pack so far?

Comments

• Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    perfect patio stuff
    I voted for Perfect Patio because of the hot tubs and also I really like the items in that pack, especially the counters (currently my favorite in the whole game). However I don't think this will be for long as Laundry Day will probably become my favorite when it's released.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    backyard stuff
    Backyard stuff. I use almost everything
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    perfect patio stuff
    I find that I use more of the stuff in earlier packs.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    What stuff pack do you think is best? Sorry if I missed one!

you forgot Romantic garden stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    Vintage glamour and the bowlingpack. (with the last I was really disappointed that Midcentury modern didn't become a mayor theme in an expansion because I love Midcentury modern a lot and feel like it isn't enough to furnish an entire house, which is what I'm dreaming of)
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    TaktischeMPTaktischeMP Posts: 34 Member
    other (comment below cause it won't let me have more then 10 options)
    Toddler stuff is the only one I own. The little tikes needed new hairstyles. I doubt it's the best one, we all remember that ball pit!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Kids room stuff
    I love the CAS in Backyard Stuff, but I decided to go with Kids Room because it gives me more options for my Sims' kids. I play on Long lifespan so I normally have time to do two aspirations for the kids, so I'll start them off with the base game furniture, then after they finish their first aspiration I give them the Kids Room Stuff and "age them up" to preteen for their second aspiration. Gives me lots of time to develop their friendships before aging them to teen. The KIds Room stuff furniture also coordinates well with some of the kids furniture from Parenthood GP which expands decor options.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Laundry Day. It's not often that I get half a dozen build ideas off of only a Stuff Pack.

That said, I enjoy the challenge of trying to build stuff with Spooky items that aren't corny halloween builds (which is much easier with the Vampires pack btw). But I probably use stuff from Perfect Patio the most often, from a practical perspective. As a builder, my enjoyment comes from how much I can make with a pack.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    On the poll I clicked Spooky Stuff but only because it's sorta unique in my opinion but so is the christmas and vintage.. otherwise... I love the packs that have lots of items included and so far I suppose the kid pack has lots of stuff in comparison
    285JXDb.jpg
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    I use Romantic Gardens stuff pack for every lot I build practically so it's my favorite to work with but I recognize why I'm on the fringe with that and respect everyone's opinion
  • Options
    figrollzxoxfigrollzxox Posts: 20 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    vintage glamour bc chocolate fountains!!
    ☕️☕️☕️
  • Options
    JayMakesJayMakes Posts: 3 New Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    Move Hangout for sure!!
    I think I use items/clothing from that pack in almost every build/Sim I make.
    I do have a soft spot for the Vintage Glamour pack though. Those old school actress posters are probably my favourite wall decoration.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    Vintage glamour as it gave us a butler.

• Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I really love Bowling Night stuff. I love taking my Sims bowling and while most of the build objects I wouldn't place anywhere outside of a bowling alley, I think it's really fun. My favorite might be Romantic Garden though because I love the outdoor flowers/bushes/etc. Luxury Party, Cool Kitchen and Backyard are other favorites.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited January 2018
    Honestly, laundry stuff may just be my favorite xD I really enjoy everything that's in it and that's rare. But I also love toddler stuff (because it really helps making more diverse tods), vintage glamour stuff (especially because of the butler which I love having every now and again in my game), and fitness stuff (I know a lot of people seem to dislike it but I adore the cas items and the workout option on the TV which I really missed from 3).
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Laundry day.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    What stuff pack do you think is best? Sorry if I missed one!
    Laundry Stuff... I am fascinated by the washing tub, and that window is to die for. It's only one window, but it's top class. Also the added interactions are great, PLUS how this pack can change the MOODS of the Sims so well.
    Salute to Graham and his fellow pack-ites.

• Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    None are my favorites, at least not yet. I like objects from several of them, but I really can't say any are a favorite.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    My favorites are Kid Stuff, Toddler Stuff and Backyard Stuff. Coming in second would be Romantic Garden Stuff and Movie Night Stuff. XD XD XD
  • Options
    QueenEcheveriaQueenEcheveria Posts: 61 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    I like a lot of the items in most of the packs. My favourites so far are the the vintage glamour, romantic garden and also the laundry stuff pack especially since you can wash the clothes by hand. Which is great if you want to play as a family without electrical items.
    pouladb96c2.png
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Hard to choose because all the stuff packs add different things to the game. My most favorite must be Movie Hangout, Toddler Stuff, Kid Stuff, Romantic Garden, and Laundry Day.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I love Movie Hangout. I like the CAS and the features. My sims always have movie nights with the Bheeda's when they do their surprise pop-ins.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    Kids room stuff
    I'm going with Kid's Room Stuff, because the kids needed more....stuff.

We need one for the teenagers.
  • Options
    bad1788bad1788 Posts: 42 Member
    I have yet to bite the bullet on a stuff pack, but I was surprised to see Vintage Glamour in the lead (by a small margin) as in most stuff pack reviews/content creator videos I have seen it tends to be voted as their least favorite. I was excited when they announced it would bring back the butler and although I have no desire for bowling in my Sim games I really loved the mid century modern style the B/B items gave us.

Before seeing the released item list, I think cool kitchens was the pack I was most excited for because I really want more swatches/styles for every day major appliances and counters. If I am going to spend 10$ on recolors/cosmetic items I would like for them to get some serious use and every build I do has a kitchen. But I was really disappointed that it only gave us one more counter, an additional fridge with matching stove. The style of the items were fine and I like the two new styled rooms, but for a kitchen stuff pack I think I wanted more kitchen.

Kid's Room & Toddler stuff are probably going to be my first purchase because I have a lot of kids in my game and they are all cycling between the same 2-3 outfits and hair styles so these packs will give me the most variety. I could get CC for free or by donating to creators, but my save files chug after a few weeks of play so I've been trying to play CC/Mod free to troubleshoot issues.
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    I only have three. Stuff Packs generally don't seem worth it to me. Of those, I like Romantic Garden simply because of the Wishing Well. My Sims STAY wishing for stuff but that thing is MEAN. lol. I have all of the game packs and expansion packs except vampires. Maybe if there's a sale or good price on a bundle, I might get others.