Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

old thread

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    @kilra0 it’s a beautiful lots, will download when I’m playing later on!

@pronterus that firs pic.. stunning! Not sure what it is but I want it!
  • Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    I never use CC in any of my builds, you can check my gallery in the link in my signature :)

My most recent build is for Brindleton Bay, and it's an #unfurnished #shell

Yt8k8cH.png

• Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited November 2017
    I never use CC, and I never use MOO in any of my builds. I have quite a few sets of homes I built for newcrest and lots of community lots. I'll come back later with pictures, but the link to my gallery is

Gallery: Sweet_Italy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    @misscbong wow that's absolutely gorgeous! that's definitely going in my world - though i'm not great at interior decorating >.<
    @Sweet_Italy good stuff, thanks!
  • Options
    Gonna give this a bump and update the title a little as I'd be super interested in either homes or community lots with stuff from the toddler SP for play dates and families, and just family oriented homes in general as I'm lacking that the most right now!
    Also starter homes!

Of course keep the other good stuff coming too!
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    With starter homes do you mean builds that cost less than 20K or just smaller homes?
    This is a recent one I built, one has items from Cats and Dogs and the other one doesn't.

4TO54EQ.png
    eDZKdXC.png

The Gallery does not work for me at the moment so I can't link but my UserID is Mannanna if you're interested.
  • Options
    @mannanna I meant under 20k sorry - that first pic is a very cute house! I love the dog house, how innovative. :)
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @pronterus that firs pic.. stunning! Not sure what it is but I want it!

Here you go!

Dead End Motel

• Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    I never use CC, and I never use MOO in any of my builds. I have quite a few sets of homes I built for newcrest and lots of community lots. I'll come back later with pictures, but the link to my gallery is

Gallery: Sweet_Italy
    I am glad I stumbled across this thread and found a talented builder who doesn't use MOO. MOO is the death of builds if you want to actually play with them. It enables you to create great looking builds but they are a real nightmare to play. MOO creates all sorts of playing issues. Routing and access problems abound. When, not if, you need to change the design to suit your story or play style you are faced with a real dogs breakfast. And, the latest bug caused by MOO is sims cooking in the sink.

I wish there was a way to strip out all the MOO when you placed a lot. Then you are not left with the nightmare later.

Excellent @Sweet_Italy . I really like your builds and best of all there is no MOO. You are proof that MOO is not necessary to create really good builds.