Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Switchy Switchy Glee Mafia - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    At this point, it could be anyone honestly. There are a lot of us still here and town are in a strong position. Was roles do we still have left for town??
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    So this may be stupid but I think diva is mafia. When has she ever helped town or had any leads... she seems a little suspicious.

I could say the same thing about Eyelash. Last game I played with him he was very quiet, and he ended up being mafia.
    Diva has also done it I think... I've lynched her before when she was mafia.

Anyway Vote Eyelash. I'm going to a potluck thing so I will be back... sometime. I don't know.

Well last game, the one I hosted, he was much more active than he has been here or in other games. I will need to peep back at archives to see what he was but he was defos more active as mafia llast game than ive seen any other time

He was town, mafia, werewolf, town, mafia

Hmm. Doesnt tell us anything. Lol. I don't know. I'd be fine going with anyone tbh
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Vote: eyelash
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    At this point, it could be anyone honestly. There are a lot of us still here and town are in a strong position. Was roles do we still have left for town??

I went back and looked. We have the following roles still in the game.

Mafia Roles:
    Mafia Cop Switch

Town Roles:
    Cop
    Doc
    Vig
    5 VT
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    Okay, on the first day Eyelash said he's a goody and he said this when he was town (from my experience). I've been scum with him before and I don't think he has said that he's innocent when he's town.

Does anyone know to confirm this? Cuz I'm willing to rule out Eyelash for now.

At this point, I really don't know who the last mafia is. So far, none of the baddies that died were in my scum reads. LOL. *Facepalm*

Rose, do you have any suspicions or theories cuz right now, you're on my scummy list but it's only cuz you haven't contributed much and it's making it hard for me to read you.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, on the first day Eyelash said he's a goody and he said this when he was town (from my experience). I've been scum with him before and I don't think he has said that he's innocent when he's ***MAFIA***.

At this point, I really don't know who the last mafia is. So far, none of the baddies that died were in my scum reads. LOL. *Facepalm*

Rose, do you have any suspicions or theories cuz right now, you're on my scummy list but it's only cuz you haven't contributed much and it's making it hard for me to read you.

EDITED.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @SunshineEmma: Last call to play this game since I'm seeing you around on other threads.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Okay, on the first day Eyelash said he's a goody and he said this when he was town (from my experience). I've been scum with him before and I don't think he has said that he's innocent when he's town.

Ah. You've been mafia with him? I thought you left UM before he started playing. I've actually only played with him a couple times. But I know he says "I'm a goodie" when he is scum, at least in Mini Mafia.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Um, here's my list for today.

Em, seems town to me. Charlie could be town since he told someone to change their vote to Nani yesterday so I don't think he would bus Nani that early.

Dive could be mafia but she's quite inactive so I'm not too sure if she could have put in a nightkill in time.

Rose hasn't said much to contribute to the game. And for Lyoufln, it's just a gut feeling thing. Just some things you have said that makes me think you're scum. Sorry. :D

yJPiVFF.png

Vote: Lyoufln

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ah. You've been mafia with him? I thought you left UM before he started playing. I've actually only played with him a couple times. But I know he says "I'm a goodie" when he is scum, at least in Mini Mafia.

Correction: I was werewolf with him but ah same thing. We were a scum team together. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Unvote Eyelash! :angry: He better start being active at least. Haha
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Vote: lyoufln
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @dekay you made some excellent points and I trust your judgement.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Why is everyone trusting my judgement when I'm unsure but no one does in games where I'm sure?? XD I'm feel so useless in this game. LOL. Y'all catching the bad guys before I do. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    bruh, why me?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    So uh, Imma defend myself to the best of my ability

1. I wouldn't have said "Nice job vigilante!" when the second mafia person was caught if I was the mafia (does this make me look scummier? I dunno b'ys)
    2. I can't hide my emotions/the truth very well, in real life/online.

and uh, yeah...that's my defence right now!

Concerning who I'm going to vote for, I think I need a little more time to think about it. I'll be back probably later tonight or early tomorrow to vote. I'm going to the neighbouring town tomorrow morning so I won't likely be online until its back to the night cycle.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    So uh, Imma defend myself to the best of my ability

1. I wouldn't have said "Nice job vigilante!" when the second mafia person was caught if I was the mafia (does this make me look scummier? I dunno b'ys)
    2. I can't hide my emotions/the truth very well, in real life/online.

and uh, yeah...that's my defence right now!

Concerning who I'm going to vote for, I think I need a little more time to think about it. I'll be back probably later tonight or early tomorrow to vote. I'm going to the neighbouring town tomorrow morning so I won't likely be online until its back to the night cycle.

I don't really have any good evidence on why I think you could be scum other than the fact you're one of the more active ones. The other active players seem more town to me than you, so that's why I am voting you.

And therefore, you might have done the night kill. Unless of course, Nani did the night kill but she also died.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, hold on. I read back from the first day and saw that Lyoufln was confused about the switching on and off thing so maybe you're not mafia.

I'll give you a benefit of a doubt for now.

But then again, Rose was concerned about the host mentioning about the switches, which till this day, I don't understand how mentioning switches would make it easier for mafia and SK. So she could be town or a concerned mafia.

UNvote

Vote: TheRoseHorse

@DatSubmarineYourLookingFor : Can you elaborate on how the switches work? Do the mafia have to keep deactivating them every night (if they're not doing the kill) or once it's deactivated, they can choose whenever to turn it back on?

Cuz initially, I thought the mafia switches can turn it on and off whenever they want. But now when I re-read the setup again, I realize it says the same mafia member cannot do a night kill AND deactivate a switch. So, what I can infer from that is that the switch is turned back on every night automatically, unless the mafia deactivates it, right?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Okay, I am going with my gut, and if this is the wrong vote then oh my gosh I made the wrong decision.
    Vote: TheRoseHorse
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Alrighty, so... Yeah, I'll replace sunshine, sub.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Well seeing as rose isn't saying any thing to prove innocence... Vote: TheRoseHorse
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Well seeing as rose isn't saying any thing to prove innocence... Vote: TheRoseHorse

Charlie, is there a reason you keep on changing your votes depending on who has the most votes now?

Cuz you have done that like 3 times in this day and you're being kinda suspicious. Seems to me like you just want to join a bandwagon to get rid of a townie.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay no it's not like that. I currently have no leads so I figured I'd go with the most reasonable.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKay no it's not like that. I currently have no leads so I figured I'd go with the most reasonable.

Hmmmmm.... Okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay you're in no room to talk. You mentioned in one of your posts that you thought Nani and broncos were town. Just saying.
    It's a lot of fun!