Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nexir, forgotten King - Announcement 2

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh goodness wait I'm totally cracked up because of the blond guy with that mountain of hair in the background :joy: I must say... Marcella really rocks their dance! She has that natural elegance while the second pose looks a bit weird with the Dante and Nexir :smirk:
    My first thought when Dexter missed was "he's with someone else" and then Nexir walked in on him and the DJ... His consent to join Josh's party was probably more of a flight than anything else, but at least he does fly instead of returning and saying something stupid to Dexter that he'd regret afterward :s
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh goodness wait I'm totally cracked up because of the blond guy with that mountain of hair in the background :joy: I must say... Marcella really rocks their dance! She has that natural elegance while the second pose looks a bit weird with the Dante and Nexir :smirk:
    My first thought when Dexter missed was "he's with someone else" and then Nexir walked in on him and the DJ... His consent to join Josh's party was probably more of a flight than anything else, but at least he does fly instead of returning and saying something stupid to Dexter that he'd regret afterward :s

@MrsRacooney LOL :D Yes, that guy is so lustig :D But I paid my attention at him only after your comment :D That dance style is called Vogue and it's really more female dance, so that's why it looks weird on Dante and Nexir... That's why I want to see my sims dancing different a bit than Maxis can offer.
    Yes, Nexir caught the chance to run away from something very bad and I think it was really not bad idea knowing that he and Dexter could argue and say something really stupid like you said.
  • Options
    ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    Well, yeah. Definitely, I can see some "RUN AWAAAAY" technique in this chapter. However, well, on a more serious tone, I guess it was a good decision. I mean. Dexter was 'occupied' (or busy, or doing things with the DJ, or whatever you want to call it), and Nexir feels some 'jealousy' that would not be of any benefit to a serious conversation. But isn't Nexir a bit... how would I put it..?

It's nearly bad faith (hough he is conscious that his feeling is... well, not right ?) ? Not only did Nexir choose to 'cool down' but he also quite clearly said 'I'm not interested in you in that way'. So it seems to me it is not only because he is starting things anew with Josh or chose to cool down that he should refrain his jealousy, but also because of the global attitude and message he sent to Dexter.
    Or maybe I missed something.

PS : Also, I spotted Dexter on one of the dancefloor screenshots so I smiled quite a lot when I remembered Nexir being like "He is nooooot heeeeeeere !!" x')

PS n°2 ! : Ewh. Profile pic. I'll try to find something that would do XD
  • Options
    Zurka wrote: »
    Well, yeah. Definitely, I can see some "RUN AWAAAAY" technique in this chapter. However, well, on a more serious tone, I guess it was a good decision. I mean. Dexter was 'occupied' (or busy, or doing things with the DJ, or whatever you want to call it), and Nexir feels some 'jealousy' that would not be of any benefit to a serious conversation. But isn't Nexir a bit... how would I put it..?

It's nearly bad faith (hough he is conscious that his feeling is... well, not right ?) ? Not only did Nexir choose to 'cool down' but he also quite clearly said 'I'm not interested in you in that way'. So it seems to me it is not only because he is starting things anew with Josh or chose to cool down that he should refrain his jealousy, but also because of the global attitude and message he sent to Dexter.
    Or maybe I missed something.

PS : Also, I spotted Dexter on one of the dancefloor screenshots so I smiled quite a lot when I remembered Nexir being like "He is nooooot heeeeeeere !!" x')

PS n°2 ! : Ewh. Profile pic. I'll try to find something that would do XD

I think you didn't miss anything, @Zurka :smile: I think Nexir is still confused if even he won't admit it. He thinks he cooled down, but it's enough only to catch Dexter with someone else and he feels totally different - not so cooled down like he thought before B) Yes, even aliens can be very complicated inside :/

P.S.1 Haha, Nexir didn't notice Dexter... Firstly I wanted to crop that picture, but then I thought that it will be great if I'll stay it :)

P.S.2 I'm sure you'll find something although I didn't use any profile picture long time ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    So it's Sunday and we have a new chapter today - chapter XXVII.

QgUMMYu.png?1

I will share the next chapter with you on Wednesday, 6th December.

Happy Sunday to you all! <3
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • Options
    Somehow it feels like Nexir doesn't want Dexter but still wants him (yes, it is complicated like that) and does the same with Joshua... It's good that he has decided for one of them by reason but his feelings could still overwhelm him again and mess things up. At least Joshua seems to hold as much power over him as to make him forget Dexter for a while, but Joshua can't always be around. Not always. Moving in together again could provide a minimum of protection against feelings for Dexter, but it would also possibly cost their friendship because Dexter doesn't like Joshua. They'd have to meet without him, and then they'd be alone again... :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Somehow it feels like Nexir doesn't want Dexter but still wants him (yes, it is complicated like that) and does the same with Joshua... It's good that he has decided for one of them by reason but his feelings could still overwhelm him again and mess things up. At least Joshua seems to hold as much power over him as to make him forget Dexter for a while, but Joshua can't always be around. Not always. Moving in together again could provide a minimum of protection against feelings for Dexter, but it would also possibly cost their friendship because Dexter doesn't like Joshua. They'd have to meet without him, and then they'd be alone again... :/

@MrsRacooney as always I enjoy your comments <3 Yes, Joshua can't protect Nexir from his feelings and emotional chaos. But at least he can relax and forget all even for short. The situation is really difficult, especially when Nexir doesn't want to hurt anyone.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello, Nexir's friends and my dear readers, so today I'm sharing with you the chapter XXVIII.

gb48M0o.jpg?1

Next chapter - 8th December, Friday ;)
  • Options
    " "Are you trying to say me... You are alien?" Joshua looked at me as if I was crazy.
    "Yes! Bingo! You won a prize!" I said with playfully voice."
    That's the moment when you just know you've terribly embarrassed yourself and try desperately to hide it with a humorous remark :joy: Goodness it's great!
    Apart from that, it truly relieved me that Nexir finally told Joshua the truth. It will bring them closer together and that was an aspect Dexter had in his advantage until now, that made them exclusive in some way and excluded Joshua from the most important part of Nexir's past. Now that he knows, they can try to see and do things differently.
    I was so sorry to hear about Joshua's past! :hushed: Seems like he was a truly irresponsible young man back then, but he has changed and even attends therapy now! Well that's an achievement! And that after he was partly responsible for a girl's death (and I'm sure that told him that a human life cannot be compensated for with money).
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    " "Are you trying to say me... You are alien?" Joshua looked at me as if I was crazy.
    "Yes! Bingo! You won a prize!" I said with playfully voice."
    That's the moment when you just know you've terribly embarrassed yourself and try desperately to hide it with a humorous remark :joy: Goodness it's great!
    Apart from that, it truly relieved me that Nexir finally told Joshua the truth. It will bring them closer together and that was an aspect Dexter had in his advantage until now, that made them exclusive in some way and excluded Joshua from the most important part of Nexir's past. Now that he knows, they can try to see and do things differently.
    I was so sorry to hear about Joshua's past! :hushed: Seems like he was a truly irresponsible young man back then, but he has changed and even attends therapy now! Well that's an achievement! And that after he was partly responsible for a girl's death (and I'm sure that told him that a human life cannot be compensated for with money).

Yes, it wasn't easy to say the truth... And Nexir found the way how to do that, that's great, isn't? :) Yes, now they are much more closer than they were before. It seems like Nexir and Joshua don't have the secrets what could make them distant. Joshua's life wasn't very happy, but let's hope he can be happy now.... Nexir is good for that. ;) They can learn many things from each other... It's easier than with Dexter. Dexter and Nexir reflect each other and that attraction they have don't let them to think... And writing these sentences I thought how much I love them all :blush:
  • Options
    Hello, dear Nexir's friends :) So today it's Friday and as always I share a new chapter with you. So today it's a chapter XXIX.

rKLULQ8.jpg?1

Next chapter - on Sunday, 10th December :) Stay tuned! ;)<3
  • Options
    Hello, Nexir's friends and my dear readers :) So today I have a new chapter for you - chapter XXX.

UfZIaOc.png?1

The next chapter should be tomorrow. Happy Sunday! <3
  • Options
    So... It's already Monday and it's time for the chapter XXXI.

BntbgLq.jpg?1

Next chapter - on Wednesday, 13th December. Stay tuned! B)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Good evening, my dear readers and Nexir friends! :)

So here we have a new chapter - chapter XXXII.

XDJaA4E.png?1

I'll share next chapter with you on Friday, 15th December. Thanks for being with me and Nexir! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello, Nexir's friends!

Today I want to share with you a new chapter with you - chapter [url="https://rosesimstories.weebly.com/nexir-forgotten-king/xxxiii"]XXXIII.[/url]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fW06RjO.jpg?1[/img]

Next chapter - 17th December, Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I don't know what's wrong, but links don't work for me :/ Maybe later I can fix it...

Try click here: https://rosesimstories.weebly.com/nexir-forgotten-king/xxxiii
  • Options
    So it's Sunday and here is a new chapter for you - chapter XXXIV.

MiEWP2j.png?1

Next chapter - tomorrow, 18th December.
  • Options
    I'll change to answering here again, I just like it more that way :D You know I need my proper smilies B)
    The same question Nexir asked himself at the end of the chapter is mine as well. Amnesia makes you forget who you are but doesn't change that. Joshua has changed. All of a sudden, he doesn't like spaghetti any more? And I can understand why he'd act like a child - I'm sure he feels like one not knowing anyone, helpless - but in other moments he's so much unlike himself.
    Although Nexir should step back a bit. Joshua's right, he's still an adult and if his cooking skills have suffered from the amnesia he can be shown how to use a stove properly, without burning anything (apart from that it is Sims and he would definitely burn something with low cooking skill :D ). What Joshua needs is a friend, someone who's there for him when he needs someone but who doesn't treat him like a little child. They've got along before so if Joshua's personality hasn't been changed, they should arrive there again - otherwise I'd sincerely advise to investigate what is responsible for the change.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    I'll change to answering here again, I just like it more that way :D You know I need my proper smilies B)
    The same question Nexir asked himself at the end of the chapter is mine as well. Amnesia makes you forget who you are but doesn't change that. Joshua has changed. All of a sudden, he doesn't like spaghetti any more? And I can understand why he'd act like a child - I'm sure he feels like one not knowing anyone, helpless - but in other moments he's so much unlike himself.
    Although Nexir should step back a bit. Joshua's right, he's still an adult and if his cooking skills have suffered from the amnesia he can be shown how to use a stove properly, without burning anything (apart from that it is Sims and he would definitely burn something with low cooking skill :D ). What Joshua needs is a friend, someone who's there for him when he needs someone but who doesn't treat him like a little child. They've got along before so if Joshua's personality hasn't been changed, they should arrive there again - otherwise I'd sincerely advise to investigate what is responsible for the change.

Yes, I agree with you @MrsRacooney, I also need all these smiles :D And I like when even one person leaves a comment on my thread :blush: Yes, weird things and very unpleasant things are going in Nexir's life :/ Joshua is absolutely unpredictable and it causes lots of misunderstandings and stress in Joshua and Nexir's relationship. :/ Nexir still has a lot of patience, but how long he can be good heedful boyfriend anyone doesn't know... Nexir wouldn't treat him like a child if Joshua would act a bit different. Everything is very complicated... :# Tomorrow we will learn more ;)
  • Options
    Hello, Nexir's friends and fans! :) So today I have a new chapter for you again. It's a chapter XXXV.

iazmcLt.jpg?1

Next chapter - on 20th December, Wednesday.
  • Options
    Why did they take Joshua there? With his amnesia among potential vampires, is that smart? :o But I guess they wouldn't want to leave him alone either, at least Nexir.
    And oh my goodness, that ending! :o Angel of the Night? Who's that? Why can she kill Nexir? Why should she? And what is she?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Why did they take Joshua there? With his amnesia among potential vampires, is that smart? :o But I guess they wouldn't want to leave him alone either, at least Nexir.
    And oh my goodness, that ending! :o Angel of the Night? Who's that? Why can she kill Nexir? Why should she? And what is she?

If you remember that Blog what Nexir has found... There were mentioned that vampires are descendants of the angels, they came from Angelonia planet and they call their Mother Goddess Lilith. So that's why Nexir called her Angel Of The Night. :)
    Yes, Nexir didn't want to leave Joshua alone and they took him there with the intention to know the truth who erased his memory.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    So today is Wednesday and we have a chapter XXXVI.

58KfXlL.jpg?1

Next chapter - on Friday, 22 December if I will have a time, if not - then on Saturday, 23th December.
  • Options
    That banner! Is he flirting with her?! Traitor! :rage:
    Lol is that the same DJ like the last time, Dexter? :smirk: But I'm pretty sure vampires have some extra sneaky tricks to stay undetected? Either Joshua can see her because they don't work on his confused mind or she has decided to show herself to him as well. Or all the others were actually really so much into doing other things that they didn't notice her :D
    I don't trust her. But I have the feeling she's honest, maybe she's interested in finding a potential criminal of her own species as well? Or she likes the suspense that the situation creates, like a game with those fragile humans/aliens. Not even considering yet that Nexir may be inferior to her but he is twice as powerful (and probably handsome, too :D ) as the usual people she comes in touch with. (Step away, you don't get him he's miiiine!)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    That banner! Is he flirting with her?! Traitor! :rage:
    Lol is that the same DJ like the last time, Dexter? :smirk: But I'm pretty sure vampires have some extra sneaky tricks to stay undetected? Either Joshua can see her because they don't work on his confused mind or she has decided to show herself to him as well. Or all the others were actually really so much into doing other things that they didn't notice her :D
    I don't trust her. But I have the feeling she's honest, maybe she's interested in finding a potential criminal of her own species as well? Or she likes the suspense that the situation creates, like a game with those fragile humans/aliens. Not even considering yet that Nexir may be inferior to her but he is twice as powerful (and probably handsome, too :D ) as the usual people she comes in touch with. (Step away, you don't get him he's miiiine!)

Hahaha! No, Nexir doesn't flirt with Lilliana, but he finds her very attractive. Well, that's OK as she is vampire... ;)
    No.... The Dj is much older than that who was with Dexter :D
    When you'll read the next chapter you'll learn more about the club and its visitors. People are used to see vampires there, they come for them, but Nexir feels vampire's energy because he is different than humans. He is humanoid, but not human :) Vampires created by me look like vampires should look in my opinion and how they look in my book. Sure, they use masquerade, but it's a bit different thing than Alien disguise. So everyone sees the vampires in that club, they just don't feel them like Nexir. And Nexir is different, so Lilliana noticed him at once. Every vampire would notice him at once. That's a world of supernaturals and the energy is very important there. Sorry, if I didn't explain it or made it somehow hard understandable :/
    It's hard to say why Lilliana decided to help Nexir, but sure, nothing happens without a reason, so... We will learn later... About vampires and their nature, too B) What she thinks of Nexir? Oh, there no doubt she likes him, I think it's obvious, but knowing that the vampires are seducers... Hehehehe, we can't say anything ;) We can only watch and look what will happen later.
    And I'm really glad that you like Nexir so much, that's cool :)