Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nexir, forgotten King - Announcement 2

If you read my male prettacy challenge story Kasanovas - cursed to love and be ugly you remember Nexir, a king of Sixam planet. This is a story about Nexir and he lives further in Newcrest without Kasanovas family... This story is non-challenge story and I felt a real freedom writing it. I hope you'll enjoy it, too :)

Post edited by roseinblack69 on

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I thought I posted this (maybe somewhere else?) But I LOVE this start and can't wait for more. I'm a fangirl of Nexir and his love affair with Archer. I will miss their love! :bawling: But am looking forward to more adventures with him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2017
    AnFJeeI.jpg

So there are the chapters I already wrote:

I.
    II.
    III.
    IV.
    V.
    VI.
    VII.
    VIII. Vampire's kiss
    I thought I posted this (maybe somewhere else?) But I LOVE this start and can't wait for more. I'm a fangirl of Nexir and his love affair with Archer. I will miss their love! :bawling: But am looking forward to more adventures with him!

Yes, you posted on my old tread about the Kasanovas family :) Yeah, it's really sad that he can't be with Archer anymore and I was so upset when I lost Kasanovas family, but luckily I found a way how to finish this story and I still have Nexir, so the adventures continue ;) The newest chapter should come on this weekend or even earlier. I'll see, but it will not take too long ;)

And there is one more story... I think I should be very thankful Alex Day for this that I decided to write it <3
    The strange body. I don't share it on forum, but I'd like to share it with you ;)

Thank you, @pammiechick , for your support and many many other things <3;)
    Hallo/hello everyone :) I hope you all have a great day/evening or night ;)

Here's a chapter IX.

Nothing special happens or at least it seems so at first sight ;)

EAPIuIp.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Wait, why does this thing have a forum thread and I don't know? Lol :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    "It's folklore," said the alien king :D Love how you play with the fairytale/reality issue here. *whispers* The evil is real!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    "It's folklore," said the alien king :D Love how you play with the fairytale/reality issue here. *whispers* The evil is real!

Sorry @MrsRacooney I didn't have time to tell about my new thread yet :blush: You are very welcome there! <3

I think it's my genre - magical reality and I'm really glad you like it :) Alien King knows some things about Earth planet and people, but really not everything :) So it's not a surprise that he doesn't know about vampires, but knows what is folklore ;)
    Awww...Nexir's boyfriend is so cute. I love them together!

But oh no! Vlad! Get your evil self away from Nexir! Can an alien turn into a vampire? I fear for Nexir!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Awww...Nexir's boyfriend is so cute. I love them together!

But oh no! Vlad! Get your evil self away from Nexir! Can an alien turn into a vampire? I fear for Nexir!!!!

Did you read all previous chapters, @pammiechick?! :o They aren't long, but still... :) Yeah, Joshua is very handsome <3 I think alien can turn into a vampire, but I hope Nexir will not be turned :#
    Yes! I read all of them! At least I think I did...maybe I better go back and check.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2017
    Okay, for some reason I read the first chapter then it skipped up to the last chapter and I backtracked one chapter to see Vlad. Now it makes more sense on how he met his boyfriend. Not sure what to think. I guess Joshua is under Vlad's spell, and he's just getting more victims for Vlad. I still wonder if an alien can become a vampire. I've never tried that ingame.

Poor Nexir. He's going to be heartbroken when he finds out the truth!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2017
    Okay, for some reason I read the first chapter then it skipped up to the last chapter and I backtracked one chapter to see Vlad. Now it makes more sense on how he met his boyfriend. Not sure what to think. I guess Joshua is under Vlad's spell, and he's just getting more victims for Vlad. I still wonder if an alien can become a vampire. I've never tried that ingame.

Poor Nexir. He's going to be heartbroken when he finds out the truth!

Oh, what's an interesting theory! :) Sure, there something will happen, but we'll see ;) But I think you skipped other chapters - II. III, IV, V, VI, VII... :/ There you can read how Nexir-Lucien has met Joshua. I added all older chapters to this thread.

Good evening! :) Chapter X. awaits you ;)

nsvKbfu.png?1
    Oooh... Well no wonder Joshua was showing a strange behavior, owing 3k to someone who is obviously dangerous is no cinch. Although maybe he'd be calmer if he knew his boyfriend is alien *chuckles* Nexir does have a few advantages over humans. Btw, he looks so good when he's angry :love: Worst trait a sim can have because it always makes me want to see them angry :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Oooh... Well no wonder Joshua was showing a strange behavior, owing 3k to someone who is obviously dangerous is no cinch. Although maybe he'd be calmer if he knew his boyfriend is alien *chuckles* Nexir does have a few advantages over humans. Btw, he looks so good when he's angry :love: Worst trait a sim can have because it always makes me want to see them angry :D

@MrsRacooney :D Then poor Nexir-Lucien will have to be angry almost forever :D But I think when he smiles he's also very handsome, isn't he? ;) And it's not the end... >:) But you'll have to wait a bit when you'll learn more ;)
    There is so much we don't know about Joshua. And since that one guy tried to warn Nexir about him...this isn't looking too good. I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or is trying to trick Nexir in some way! Ack!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    There is so much we don't know about Joshua. And since that one guy tried to warn Nexir about him...this isn't looking too good. I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or is trying to trick Nexir in some way! Ack!

Yes, Joshua is... Even I don't know what to say about him :/ There will be more surprises... We'll learn more after few chapters ;) Thanks for the comment, dear @pammiechick <3
    Already over 100 views?! Wow!!!! Thank you very much, guys! <3 I and Nexir really need your support :blush:
    So... Today I have one more chapter for you ;) Next update should be on 11.8, Wednesday.

Chapter XI.

50uHELm.png?1
    O.o Hm, I'm with @pammiechick now. Joshua behaves strange. Either he's a very sensitive person and is really just ashamed that he had to borrow the money from Nexir or there's more on him what he hust doesn't give away. Otherwise he wouldn't have been so strange after Nexir gave him the money to pay his debts. Let's hope the date was really meant and not just a way to put his boyfriend at ease. Something I can't stand at all is being dishonest.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    O.o Hm, I'm with @pammiechick now. Joshua behaves strange. Either he's a very sensitive person and is really just ashamed that he had to borrow the money from Nexir or there's more on him what he hust doesn't give away. Otherwise he wouldn't have been so strange after Nexir gave him the money to pay his debts. Let's hope the date was really meant and not just a way to put his boyfriend at ease. Something I can't stand at all is being dishonest.

@MrsRacooney, you are very close to the truth... :/ Soon we'll learn more ;)
    edited November 2017
    That was such a nice date but I can't help but have a bad feeling about Josh. I hope nothing bad happens to Nexir. I believe Josh when he says Nexir is his prisoner. I worry that Vlad will come for him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That was such a nice date but I can't help but have a bad feeling about Josh. I hope nothing bad happens to Nexir. I believe Josh when he says Nexir is his prisoner. I worry that Vlad will come for him.

@pammiechick, Vlad will not come , at least in the next few chapters, but something really will happen ;)
    Hello, Nexir's friends <3:) So today is Wednesday and it's a time for a new - XII. - chapter.
    Next update - after tomorrow, it will be Friday, 10th November. ;)

tp0Yrqr.png?1
    Uh oh...does Joshua have a girlfriend? Or worse...a wife????

Poor Nexir. I have a bad feeling about this (and they were so cute together this chapter!) :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Uh oh...does Joshua have a girlfriend? Or worse...a wife????

Poor Nexir. I have a bad feeling about this (and they were so cute together this chapter!) :love:

Yeah... Joshua isn't an innocent angel, that's true, @pammiechick :/ And they really look very cute together... <3