Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi! New Members Come In!!

Comments

• Options
    Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    Hi ! Thank you for the warm welcome ! Happy simming <3 !
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • Options
    Oh and one more question which bundle for sims 4 do you guys prefer in the origin shop , what should I buy next ? I only have the limited edition starter game :# ...
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi @oOo1Lucy1oOo welcome to the forums. :) I would suggest either the Get Together pack or the sims 4 City Living because they offer a lot of opportunitys for your sims. However, the parenthood gaming pack allows you more interaction with the teens and children. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    Hi, I am just lurking in the background
  • Options
    EmmyGeeEmmyGee Posts: 218 Member
    Hi! Thank you for making this very welcoming thread. Much appreciated :)
  • Options
    > @simscognito said:
    > Hi @oOo1Lucy1oOo welcome to the forums. :) I would suggest either the Get Together pack or the sims 4 City Living because they offer a lot of opportunitys for your sims. However, the parenthood gaming pack allows you more interaction with the teens and children. Hope this helps.

Thanks , @simscognito ! Well I like to play more of a one sim game with a lot of challenges and interactions , so I think I will probably get the Get Together pack :D !

• Options
    trilytrily Posts: 56 Member
    Yay I need points! I do love playing the sims, but I always seem to regret purchasing any type of pack. I don't really regret purchasing Cats & Dogs though. Anyone feel the same?
    eea81a65895674a7f38d01511c6d8658.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @oOo1Lucy1oOo good choice. It's one of my favourite packs. :)
  • Options
    MaxineMaxiMumMaxineMaxiMum Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you, I am a new member. I have not really posted on forums before so I am finding being a new member a bit limiting but I want to become a full member so I can post more and engage with others players. I am the only one who plays sims 4 in my family and friend group. Hello to all!!
  • Options
    Hunter_XHunter_X Posts: 30 Member
    um hi i am new
  • Options
    MaxineMaxiMumMaxineMaxiMum Posts: 26 Member
    @Hunter_X Hi! I am a new member too. I only have two badges. I wish you luck on your journey to be a full member.
  • Options
    Thanks I really want to make this challenge I need 30 posts and 50 point so I need more badges and can you please like me
  • Options
    how do you get a picture on your proflie
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    nearly there! 9 more points and a couple more posts to go!
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    QueenlokiQueenloki Posts: 59 Member
    Hi :)
    Bah weep granah weep nini bong
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    Aw! This is an awesome idea! Getting to the member status is suuuuper intimidating :s
  • Options
    AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    Hoping all my fellow New Members get Member status soon! Fingers crossed for us all!
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
  • Options
    CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    Thanks for this post! :)
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Trying to get past the new member status so I can post pics. :-)

I had another account on here when I registered The Sims 3 (my TS3 games are registered to it), but I have no way to access it as I haven't been on it in years. :-( This is actually the account I had The Sims 2 registered to. I should have just registered all the games on the same account, then I wouldn't be in "new member" status, and I could download my TS3 games. 17-year-old me mistakes, oops.
  • Options
    mountainpigeonmountainpigeon Posts: 24 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Anshel. :smile:

I'm thinking of buying myself a new stuff pack for TS4, I have all EPs and GPs, and for SPs I have Movie Hangout and Cool Kitchen. Interested in hearing suggestions!

Also @saishou your art is very nice, I like the signature picture of Cassandra and Alexander Goth!
  • Options
    saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Anshel. :smile:

I'm thinking of buying myself a new stuff pack for TS4, I have all EPs and GPs, and for SPs I have Movie Hangout and Cool Kitchen. Interested in hearing suggestions!

Also @saishou your art is very nice, I like the signature picture of Cassandra and Alexander Goth!

Welcome to this wonderful community! Make yourself at home and don't be shy!

I usually only get whatever's on sale. Maybe Backyard Stuff for the slide and bird feeders?
    Try watching trailers, maybe that'll help you decide.

And thank you for the compliment! :D

Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
  • Options
    IverschristineIverschristine Posts: 30 Member
    <3 <3
  • Options
    mariakelly12mariakelly12 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, I am a new member.
  • Options
    saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    Welcome welcome all new members!
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
  • Options
    flintylime59flintylime59 Posts: 70 Member
    Hi, I'm new! Nice to meet you all, this place is so nice :D
    "Embrace your flaws, work on your flaws, and don't be ashamed of having any flaws."

-Felix Kjellberg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top