Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fanmade WORLD MAPS

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LukeLuke Posts: 642 Member
    Those look so much better than the world map we currently have ... but I would still like a more vibrant world map - preferably like TS2 - although any one of those fanmade ones would be way better than what we currently have.
    Origin ID: Derpiez
  • Options
    ZidienZidien Posts: 11 New Member
    Sunset Valley is so amazing!!! ;) If developers don´t want to make open world, why they not add maps with many lots?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2018
    Zidien wrote: »
    Sunset Valley is so amazing!!! ;) If developers don´t want to make open world, why they not add maps with many lots?

I think the lots (four or five per little district) has something to do with rendering, and performance. It's not that they can't but wanting to keep performance intact. But in WB (on island) there are five lots and they are spread out in a way that it feels very open. Sims can run a long way to get to a different house, and that's one reason I like it best, since it feels more open to me in that way. I would love some of these maps in TS4, that would be amazing.

ETA: I would love to see a map of Twinbrooks for TS4, that was my fav in TS3 since I didn't get Island Paradise for that game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I love these worlds but using them might bust a few computers with this game. One can but dream of an update that would enable them!
  • Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    looks better than the EA ones we have :#
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

I think the lots (four or five per little district) has something to do with rendering, and performance. It's not that they can't but wanting to keep performance intact. But in WB (on island) there are five lots and they are spread out in a way that it feels very open. Sims can run a long way to get to a different house, and that's one reason I like it best, since it feels more open to me in that way. I would love some of these maps in TS4, that would be amazing.

ETA: I would love to see a map of Twinbrooks for TS4, that was my fav in TS3 since I didn't get Island Paradise for that game.

Oooh, i also love Twinbroooook. Its so gloomy and wet, and all the sism from this town are just as quirky as the sims from Sims 2.
  • Options
    Lauri_AntonLauri_Anton Posts: 48 Member
    In my dreams they would release that HUGE Sunset Valley as an open world or at least one neighborhood + we totally need a smaller city like the 2nd one
  • Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    Oh wow Sunset Valley looks amazing!
  • Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    I love them all but Midnight Valley would be my JAM!!!
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Now I wish we had a CAW tool and gallery for it. I'd download and use these in a heartbeat.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    SimanthropySimanthropy Posts: 223 Member
    This looks amazing, i love the sunset valley one. oh gawd now i want a sims 4 remade world of Old Town from the sims 1 with The Charming and Kat families as premade sims.
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I thought a moderator closed the thread :neutral: Anyway, I wish they can just make the coding for the worlds accessible so modders can take a crack at creating custom worlds or at least cloning the existing ones just to have more space.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

Oooh, i also love Twinbroooook. Its so gloomy and wet, and all the sism from this town are just as quirky as the sims from Sims 2.

lol, I keep calling it Twinbrooks with an "s" I must have Twin Peaks (old TV show) stuck in my head. It was weird, too.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    This looks amazing!! :'(:'(
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif