Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Sale!

LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
Sims base, bundles, expansion packs and a few game packs on sale

don't be a fool like me that just bought dragon age inquisition just yesterday and it being on sale for what i payed with all of its eps :heartbreak:
8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    It hurts when you own every single piece of Sims content.

I would buy Pets, Seasons and University if they were on Origin now - I would pay full price too.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Does anyone know how long this sale is going for? I may pick up Vampires if it's still going after I get paid this coming weekend.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    @3KNPen the 25th it ends
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    lasydaisy1122lasydaisy1122 Posts: 66 Member
    Too bad Stuff Packs are not included. I only have not brought Fitness Stuff yet.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    On sale again!? Great for those that need content but this game sure likes sales.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @3KNPen the 25th it ends

Cool thank you. I will probably just wait until the Toddler Stuff pack I really don't need Vampires for my current game play. If the stuff packs were on sale I might have gotten either of the two I don't currently have but I can wait on those as well.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    I grabbed as much as I could afford... which wasn't much, but still! Woo! I have more than just the base game now! I have Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, and this Cool Kitchen stuff pack.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    That's awesome. I can't buy anything though. No computer battery means no sims games. And the last sale ended way earlier than I was informed. Hopefully another time. Glad for those of you that got stuff on sale!
  • Options
    SalsaSquidSalsaSquid Posts: 23 Member
    I didn't get the chance to buy anything the last sale so it's great that they have one now too :) Now the only problem is to decide what packs I'm going to buy xD
  • Options
    SnazzySpike1SnazzySpike1 Posts: 380 Member
    Do these sales tend to happen quarterly? Can't get anything this time around. Hopefully next time.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't think there's anything I want right now (bought it all last sale), but maybe I'll check just in case...!
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Who is in charge of the client design? Seriously? I want to know who thought this is so eye-appealing and "modern"
    7bafc4eb7776092e8c9b4aab38bfe2f2.png

The upper bar which says "Select Games below to start saving" is freaking bigger than everything. It is driving me insane...I can barely see the games. What the heck
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I didn't have that screen. Also can't say I was frustrated when I saw that the expansion pack I was planning to buy was 50% off. :p
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    I got Spa Day and the Fitness stuff pack.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    JJayfinaJJayfina Posts: 1 New Member
    My goodness..i still waiting for my new computer to play sims 4..is it possible to buy from another computer without download/install..will download from the new coming computer
  • Options
    TazzykikiTazzykiki Posts: 751 Member
    I hope I'm able to catch the sale, but then I have to go get school supplies. Hopefully if I can catch it, I can get something.
    KnhUVzT.png

• Options
    @JJayfina yes it is. once its on your origin you can download it to any computeras long as you're login to the account its on i did that after my first laptop broke
  • Options
    pastelgxmer204pastelgxmer204 Posts: 13 New Member
    Man this really sucks for me. Even with the sale I can't afford them currently. Timing, for me, is complete crap.
  • Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    I'll be getting either Outdoor Retreat (really want it) or Parenthood (want for the cool family stuff) tomorrow! The sale stays until the 25th right? I was going to get something on the last big sale but it ended pretty shortly. I wish they would give at least a few days warning before sales.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Options
    @LauraMSim thats correct till the 25 is the sale
  • Options
    ohcodyohcody Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm upset i'm missing like 2 games out of each bundle, but have atleast one lol!
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    The frequent sales of Sims 4 titles are the very reason I will never again buy a pack for full price, honestly. Lol. Welp, I'm all the way caught up with the DLC's. Just waiting on that Toddler Stuff Pack to come out.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    glowsimsglowsims Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm so happy they did this sale. I can't really afford to waste over hundreds of dollars on a game. I just feel bad for the people that had to pay the full price.
  • Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    They are honestly the best with sales. No other company of anything I play has this many sales.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.