Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brides get married in MENS' shoes???

mensshoes.jpg
Highly aggressive - highly aggressive!

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    IN FACT, THE BRIDE AND GROOM WEAR THE SAME SHOES:
    boo.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Sometimes, this game bugs out and puts Sims in other gender clothes without the player doing it, or removing the filters. It just so buggy most of the time.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    LOL! That's super cute. Welp, I myself got married in Converse high-tops. Maybe this bride is just playing by her own rules! :)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2017
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    LOL! That's super cute. Welp, I myself got married in Converse high-tops. Maybe this bride is just playing by her own rules! :)

I don't know, I'm from a time, if you enter a building you remove your cap and or hat. Proper etiquette. If you wear a formal your shoes have to match, and bluejeans were for working in the field (not the doctor's office visit) and not in the office. Times sure have changed in what is proper attire at a formal affair.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BereGhostsGIANTFanBereGhostsGIANTFan Posts: 80 Member
    That's great! :D Atleast you can't see the bride's shoes much because of her dress if it bothers you.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Is he running Away from her? Or is She running away from Him? O.o

Maybe it's a Mixed up Cinderfella story. :cookie:
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Is he running Away from her? Or is She running away from Him? O.o

Maybe it's a Mixed up Cinderfella story. :cookie:
    I had the running over to meet the guests.

That is when I noticed her highly aggressive feet.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I seem to be having a lot of clothing/shoe glitches lately. Victor Feng came back from work in high heels the other day. The male hermit in Granite Falls wore a skirt to bed. The list goes on.. :D
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello
    The game sometimes generates shoes that don't fit the outfit. It is good to then take the sim into cas and change them to more suitable ones.