Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rock 'N' Romance: A Bachelor Challenge! Day 13: Elimination

Comments

• Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @kittymeow Hair number 1.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    She also uses content from Luxury Party Stuff, but I think the only major items included are her shoes for both formalwear outfits.

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited August 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    She also uses content from Luxury Party Stuff, but I think the only major items included are her shoes for both formalwear outfits.

Oops! So sorry about that, I do remember reading that now. :D
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Beautiful house @kittymeow :) It is absolutely marvelous <3 In love the outside area with the swimming pool, hot tub and bar - I can already imagine the going ons that will happen in that particular place! And I love how the girls' room is, (I have fairylights in my room as well!) much drama and gossiping is awaiting :) How fun and exciting!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited August 2017
    AWESOME :love: I want to join :) Is there still a free spot? :)

How much CC is okay? I really try to keep it low but the list is getting longer and longer :|

@xGravityGirl This might interest you :)
    Post edited by MissSassy on
  • Options
    Picture:
    09-08-17_14-08-03.png?w=1000&h=&crop&ssl=1

09-08-17_14-09-50.png?w=1000&h=&crop&ssl=1

Name: Theresa "Tess" Bailey

Traits: Romantic, Outgoing, Active

Bio: Theresa, short Tess, was born in a middle class family. She was the oldest of three children. Her relationship to her youngest sister Elisabeth (Liz) has always been great. Her contact to her annyoing little brother Brendon ended as soon as she moved out at the age of 20. Her parents both work as teachers what caused Tess to have a nice and loving upbringing.

The young girl went to a cosmestics school and now she's a hair and makeup artist with her own little shop in San Myshuno. She lives in a flat share with three other people: her best friend Sandra from school, Sandra's boyfriend Toby and her ex-boyfriend but now good friend Simon. Theresa has thought about moving out because it felt weird to still live in the same flat with her expartner but something keeps her away from looking for another flat...

Simon has been Tess's boyfriend since high school but it didn't work out any more. Romantic as Tess is, she still believes in love and hopes to meet the love of her life soon. She goes to at least three dates every week but none of the guys so far could sweep her off her feet. Some were even scared about her love for dark - mainly black - clothes.

In her free time, Tess enjoys to spend time with her friends as she's an outgoing sim. She has many friends but only Sandra knows her very well. Another one of her hobbies is working out. She joggs around the San Myshuno park every morning before she opens her shop and sometimes she even visits the gym. She avoids talking to any of the guys at the gym, so she puts on her headphones and listens to her favorite music: rock and heavy metal. (favorite bands: Metallica, The Offspring, Korn and Disturbed)

CC Links: Lashes || Lipstick || Dress 1 || Dress 2

(I hope that's not too much)

Gallery ID: snuffi14
  • Options
    @minjee_kang I didn't build the house, I downloaded it from the gallery I did change the look of it a bit though but yes it is awesome :D I'm so happy you are excited about this!!

@Sonschi sorry I didn't get on sooner, I don't mind how much CC. I recently deleted a lot from my mods folder!
    Tess is so cute! I love her! Thank you for joining. :smiley:

If anyone has any tips or mod suggestions for a bachelor challenge it would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @kittymeow Let's see - aging off, MCCC to turn off some of the autonomous behaviors (getting water randomly, for example), and having a sprinkler system in the kitchen in case of fires if one's not in place already.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    Do you have the hh relrprint mod to get exact numbers of the relationships? Here would be the link.
  • Options
    @kittymeow Let's see - aging off, MCCC to turn off some of the autonomous behaviors (getting water randomly, for example), and having a sprinkler system in the kitchen in case of fires if one's not in place already.

Thank you so much! I already have MCCC so I can turn them off and I'm glad you mentioned aging because I didn't think of that. :D
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Do you have the hh relrprint mod to get exact numbers of the relationships? Here would be the link.

Thank you!! <3
  • Options
    One spot left!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    i'm going in-game to make a sim right now for this I hope someone doesn't come along before I am done
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    i'm going in-game to make a sim right now for this I hope someone doesn't come along before I am done

Don't worry I will save you the spot. :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2017
    Picture:
    2v34pe9.png
    Name: Ophelia Urban
    Traits: Creative, Art Lover, and Loner
    Bio: Ophelia is a complete shut-in only going outside to paint landscapes. She avoids all contact with people she doesn't know and she only knows what's in her little bubble of a world. Ophelia has no idea who Ace Storm is but she does know she probably won't be speaking to her best friend for awhile after finding out she had enter Ophelia into this bachelor program.

Ophelia grew up in Windenburg and still lives there, her parents divorced when she was very young but she still felt very loved by them both. When she discovered her love for painting both her parents supported her hoping it build her confidence and open her small world but instead it allowed Ophelia to bring the world as she saw it to life. Now she stays inside all day painting and even sells her paintings over the internet so she doesn't have to leave the house. Anyone who purchases her paintings becomes curious of the person behind the painting but to Ophelia's pleasure there is no information about her anywhere not even her picture. So she can paint in peace and earn money from home without mobs of news media or social gatherings to talk up people so they'd buy her paintings.

CC Links (Just MM please):
    Gallery ID: cmbaker16

Alright all done! :D I can't wait to see how this goes :open_mouth: (she is straight out of CAS I just thought it be nice to have a photo of her in her element instead of a basic CAS photo :D )
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options

I've just put up the contestants page where you will find pictures I took of them along with their information.

Thank you all for submitting, I will play the first day tomorrow. :smiley:

@cmbaker16 Ophelia is awesome, I love her red hair!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    That one shirt/vest seems popular. Three of the girls are wearing it in different colors. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

I've just put up the contestants page where you will find pictures I took of them along with their information.

All the girls look amazing, love the pictures you've taken of them! :) Looking forward to how the first day goes for the girls <3

• Options

How exciting! We'll get to see how he gets on with all the girls.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

@cmbaker16 Ophelia is awesome, I love her red hair!

Oh nice :) The vest really is popular :D I guess because it's a rocker looking for a woman? ^^
  • Options
    These girls are driving me insane, they won't sit still. :#
  • Options
    These girls are driving me insane, they won't sit still. :#

Have you tried Setting -> Gameplay -> Free Will turned off? :) I always use this instead of a mod.
  • Options
    I turn free will off for certain scenes, or if I want them to spend x hours talking.

• Options
    SydcupcakesSydcupcakes Posts: 79 Member
    @kittymeow So excited to see where this goes!
  • Options
    I thought about free will after spending ages trying to get them to sit on the sofa. :D LOL I know now, thank you!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I wanted to see their exact relationships but I can't seem to get that mod to work. All I need to do is open the cheats tab and write hhrelprint right? :D

Does it conflict with MCCC?