Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is ready and waiting to purchase the Pets EP right now?

I am.

I have been waiting patiently every day - my paw is constantly poised to jab away (like a demented woodpecker) at the purchase button.

Tip:
I find that peanut butter helps with the trauma and stress of waiting for it to arrive on Origin.

46578-Good-Things-Come-To-Those-Who-Wait.jpg
We will reach the promised land - a land of Pets.

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Just don't press the "purchase" button with your peanut butter paw.
    I'll be buying on hour one.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Kaylin500Kaylin500 Posts: 14 New Member
    Ready since base game release.
  • Options
    leosimsbrleosimsbr Posts: 31 Member
    Pets is one of my favorite expansions ever! Like @Kaylin500, I'm ready since base game release.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I'm ready... if they're fun to play at least and not lagging and bland like TS3 pets... :smile:
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I am can't wait
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    oscarx2poscarx2p Posts: 27 Member
    I am ready. I am ready for any new game play tbh
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I basically joined this forum because of the buzz around Pets. I can't wait. It has been a highlight of each version of the game for me.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I can't live without pets. To me, they make a house a home. I can't wait until my sims have little cats or dogs running around and asking for cuddles.
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    Pets have been one of my very most favorite expansions before, so I'm super hyped for them now. Very sad that we may not be getting horses though, I loved them so much. If they truly arent coming in the pets pack, it would be fantastic if they did a farming/rural life pack that included horses and livestock in the future. But I'm excited for cats and dogs right now! How will we wait for the next quarter??
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Ready!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    You know Ive never loved pets in the sims before. But I think Sims 4 does everything better.And Pets in this game could be so fun and cute. Im ready! Ready to see what all is included and if its awesome, I'll be ready to give it a go.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I was BORN ready. Ask my parents. I was conceived solely for this reason and that reason is PETS.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Hold on, there is a Pets EP
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I rather have Seasons before Pets. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Been ready since the release of TS4, the game feels somewhat empty without them. I cannot wait to make my real life pug in the Sims and have him with my sim family :smile:
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited July 2017
    You know Ive never loved pets in the sims before. But I think Sims 4 does everything better.And Pets in this game could be so fun and cute. Im ready! Ready to see what all is included and if its awesome, I'll be ready to give it a go.

I can't say I'm excited. Maybe because I didn't care so much about pets in sims3 except customizing them. I remember liking them a lot more in sims 1 & 2. Anyway, you reminded me of how well toddlers were made for sims4 and many other things. I'm hoping for awesome pets. I truly hope they can go to work. Perhaps the Veterinarian career! :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I've never really been off the wall excited for pets like most are (I guess i'm more #TeamSeasons in this case lol). They're a okay addition at times for the family, but that's all I saw them as (in the sim wise) in TS1 and 2. TS3 reallly turned me off to them though. :lol: . Not to mention the lack of focus on the two star species. Honestly, for me horses totally killed my interest for it. It felt like it made it realllllly laggy, and even if I randomly wanted one, It just took soo much unnecessary land space for them. It was just waaaay to much imo. If i'm going to need that much space, I might as well make a zoo lol.

Jokes aside, I do support those who want horses, but honestly, I see them more in their own farming GP. Because technically cats and dogs don't have to be a country theme, horses "made" it a country theme lol. Though if they do add them in pets, I really hope they create toggles, less lagg and give them their own area. Just anything to lessen any lag and not allow the neighborhoods to be overrun with random wild horses if it's not what we want in one area lol.

Yet I also would like for them to also focus on unique gameplay for the major common pets: cats and dogs. That imo is what I felt was really turned me away from pets in general for TS3's version. Cats and dogs felt totally over-shadowed.

Soo basically i'm not sure if i'm ready. But if it's not for me, then it's not for me, :lol: no biggie. If it literary blows my mind then sure I'll buy it. So i'll see.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    umm?, really all this excitement based on pet code in the game, I think I will save my excitement until the preview for that Quarter.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    umm?, really all this excitement based on pet code in the game, I think I will save my excitement until the preview for that Quarter.
    Not forgetting the fact that Maxis have actually created Pets, animated them and have been testing them for quite some time.

Maxis employees have already confirmed they have been working on them.

An EP is in the making - we just do not know the release date.

We just know that we are getting Pets.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Since September 2014, Soon I can finally complete my sim's families,

My sim dad needs a Husky/Corgi mix

and then a orange munchkin cat for my sister and I.

Unfortunately I'm not going to get a pig, and my sister wants an alpaca.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    I'm on the fence since I've never played a pets expansion. Since I don't know what I'm missing, I'm not too hyped.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

No, it's all rumor.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

No, it's all rumor.
    No it is not - they have been developing it.

We just do not know when we are getting Pets - but they are coming.