Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Toddler Stuff (coming 2017)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    TBH, I'm afraid to get excited about this. I was highly excited about the Fitness SP and had hopes of getting NEW machines to put in our gym and just didn't see the rock wall coming(not a fan of the wall). It had furniture and bathroom stuff that I really don't think of when I think fitness(I did like some of it. Would've been ok in another pack).

I love the tree thing and am wondering about it as the toddlers weren't able to go in the treehouse in S3. The wagon looks neat, but can it be pulled and if so, is that and the treehouse all we are getting as far as new and interactive? I also love the toddler hairstyles. Not crazy about the costumes, but they might come in handy if they gave us a Holidays GP like they did in S2. :)
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    TBH, I'm afraid to get excited about this. I was highly excited about the Fitness SP and had hopes of getting NEW machines to put in our gym and just didn't see the rock wall coming(not a fan of the wall). It had furniture and bathroom stuff that I really don't think of when I think fitness(I did like some of it. Would've been ok in another pack).

I love the tree thing and am wondering about it as the toddlers weren't able to go in the treehouse in S3. The wagon looks neat, but can it be pulled and if so, is that and the treehouse all we are getting as far as new and interactive? I also love the toddler hairstyles. Not crazy about the costumes, but they might come in handy if they gave us a Holidays GP like they did in S2. :)

simgurugraham already said on twitter that they didn't show any of the new gameplay items in the teaser, so I figure that the cart is at most a chair, while apparantly the tree thing, is a new dollshouse.
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    @davina1221 Graham said, on twitter, that the tree house was a doll house, and there were no new gameplay objects shown on the teaser. So that means the wagon, is either just decor or some kind of a seat. I think it's a seat, because it looks like there is cushions on it.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2017
    liliaeth wrote: »
    simgurugraham already said on twitter that they didn't show any of the new gameplay items in the teaser, so I figure that the cart is at most a chair, while apparantly the tree thing, is a new dollshouse.
    Graham said, on twitter, that the tree house was a doll house, and there were no new gameplay objects shown on the teaser. So that means the wagon, is either just decor or some kind of a seat. I think it's a seat, because it looks like there is cushions on it.

Thanks for the info. :) I don't twitter. Games, the forums, FB, and 6 RL kids keep me too busy to try to keep up with that. That would've made a nice treehouse and the wagon would've been nice. Can't wait for the official trailer.

• Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Just saw it on FB. We do need more toddler stuff so it's good. I wonder what the activity or what the what is in the pack.

Burping :)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Just saw it on FB. We do need more toddler stuff so it's good. I wonder what the activity or what the what is in the pack.

I hope for a sandbox the little ones can play in.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Really hoping this means more hairstyles are on the way :smile:
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    E79.png

I guess you catch the idea

I want the toddler of the talking toilet
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Really hoping this means more hairstyles are on the way :smile:

Considering the teaser shows new toddler hairstyles, I'd say that's a safe bet.
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    Only 1 SP in the next three months? Does that mean an EP is on the way? *fingers crossed*
    Right? That seemed weird to me too. It's interesting how it says "July-September" teaser, but all it features is a 9-second video for 1 item?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    Good to see another afrocentric textured hairstyle. There was virtually none for toddlers when they came out.
    GIRL, I just noticed your siggy! Are you a loud and proud 12 too??????
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    I can't wait we really need more toddler stuff.
  • Options
    CCJLCCJL Posts: 3 New Member
    there is pushchairs, slides, swings, treehouses to name a few things I would like to see for children and toddlers
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

I hope for a sandbox the little ones can play in.

A sandbox or a small ball pit for toddlers AND kids to play in together.
  • Options
    simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/897141081027915776
  • Options
    hey, atleast we're getting slides and playdates and finally some new hair/clothes :)
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    It was just announced in the quaterly teaser: https://simsvip.com/2017/07/05/sims-4-ea-announces-toddler-stuff-pack-coming-summer-2017/
    The release date is set to "late summer".

Late summer. Usually, summer is around June, July, and August. It's August now. Late Summer would therefore mean something like the last half of August. So it will be released within August, which equals "in summer".

Welp, that doesn't bring us any further. But it does mean that it won't be too late, could technically arrive in three days.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    It was just announced in the quaterly teaser: https://simsvip.com/2017/07/05/sims-4-ea-announces-toddler-stuff-pack-coming-summer-2017/
    The release date is set to "late summer".

Late summer. Usually, summer is around June, July, and August. It's August now. Late Summer would therefore mean something like the last half of August. So it will be released within August, which equals "in summer".

Welp, that doesn't bring us any further. But it does mean that it won't be too late, could technically arrive in three days.

Stuff packs typically release one week after the official announcement and the announcement is coming tomorrow (Tues.) As for "late summer," summer continues through September so I'm glad the pack is coming earlier this time.

Settling the Spring/Summer Argument
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Summer ends September 22. This is good news!
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Trailer is coming today! I think about 90 minutes from now (if released at the same time as previous trailers)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    The trailers usually appear around 1pm Eastern time. 10 am PST.
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    The trailer should be coming in like, about 2 hours
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    I really need to get my real life kiddos down for nap. I have a family to get ready for this pack!
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbj-bIMwdmg
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I can't wait for the 24th now