Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Toddler Stuff (coming 2017)

Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
It was just announced in the quaterly teaser: https://simsvip.com/2017/07/05/sims-4-ea-announces-toddler-stuff-pack-coming-summer-2017/
The release date is set to "late summer".
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    Can't wait for more toddler stuff!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Only 1 SP in the next three months? Does that mean an EP is on the way? *fingers crossed*
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    Oh, I can't wait for this! I need this so bad.
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @Erja888 Pets Expansion Pack is rumored for early November.
  • robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    I'm seriously in need of new toddler stuff! Keeping my fingers crossed for this rumored pet ep in November as well!
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Just saw it on FB. We do need more toddler stuff so it's good. I wonder what the activity or what the what is in the pack.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    Only 1 SP in the next three months? Does that mean an EP is on the way? *fingers crossed*

Probably by October, or November. that's when the EPs usually seem to come out.
  • Jess83Jess83 Posts: 6 New Member
    I really hope they add daycare back, maybe with this pack. Although I love the kid editions, I'm kinda not super excited for this. With kids room stuff/parenthood theres been a lot added, and I would rather have some more adult skills before more kids.

Beats laundry that's for sure.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Just saw it on FB. We do need more toddler stuff so it's good. I wonder what the activity or what the what is in the pack.

More fresh nappies for them to 🐸🐸🐸🐸?
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I see cute little costumes.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Could that tree be a slide?
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yaaasss!!! SO happy. I guess Cree won't be growing up anytime soon. She's been a toddler since the beginning of May and I plan on keeping her that way for a while.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited July 2017
    Good to see another afrocentric textured hairstyle. There was virtually none for toddlers when they came out.
  • DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    Looking forward to this. Like the new hairstyles and clothing for toddlers
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    omg yes!! This is soo perfect! I knew they'd come out with one eventually but I didn't think it'd be so soon <3 it's awesome, I'm super excited :D.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @Dannydanbo that tree is a dollhouse. SimGuruGraham said that on Twitter.
    He also said that the video shows no new gameplay objects. Those will be shown when the official teaser comes.
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I'm sure I've downloaded CC that looks either exactly the same or almost the same as the new toddler hairs in this pack so it seems the gurus do check up on what the community is making. And seeing as almost all of my CC is toddler CC due to lack of content for them I am definitely excited about this pack. It's a shame it will be the only one for the next three months but I'm not really surprised with Pets being supposed to come in November and two GPs already out this year.
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Very excited about this! Toddlers need more stuff and the clothes in this pack look so freaking cute I can't wait.
  • Simzilla_7Simzilla_7 Posts: 141 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hopefully pushchairs have been added in this stuff pack.
    I'm dying for pushchairs.
  • CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    I also hope, that they give more stuff for babies. At least some more bassinets or a mobile thingy for over the bassinet that the baby can play with it.
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Does anyone know when the official announcement will come?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Does anyone know when the official announcement will come?

usually little over a week before it comes out with stuff packs. So I figure somewhere in late august, early september.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    He also said that the video shows no new gameplay objects. Those will be shown when the official teaser comes.

oh i thought it was a tree house for them to play in. it looks huge.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »

oh i thought it was a tree house for them to play in. it looks huge.

I was wishing the same