Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

1282930313234...Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I promised you guys a surprise, and here it is!

The Epilogue is now out! Just to wrap things up before moving on to the next season.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Aww that was nice seeing everyone's faces again. :)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

The Epilogue is now out! Just to wrap things up before moving on to the next season.

Great!

You forgot to mention that Bootsie met a nice young fellow over in Europe. He's a redhead like Landon -- his name's Harry.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Great!

You forgot to mention that Bootsie met a nice young fellow over in Europe. He's a redhead like Landon -- his name's Harry.

And then follows their saucy little tryst that culminates in them playing a riveting game of Don't Wake The Llama.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww cool... This was sweet... <3
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Lovely <3 The pic from Bootsie is soooo beautiful! And Landon and his chosen one look so perfect together. I'm happy for them :) And Linda is happy to see her friend on the show win :)

Btw, did you reveal who was in for love and who for money? I think you mention something at the beginning.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    This was so lovely Ice! I loved seeing what all the contestants are up to now, I wonder which lucky girl is dating Derrick? :D
    It was so cute when Landon and Ariella said they loved eachother, aww. <3 you are such an awesome writer!!
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Katie wants to join too, so that makes 8, although kitty might just want to be a backup next season.

TRibbo
    Caro
    Emily
    Lala
    Princess
    Alleen
    Katie
    kittymeow (if the slots aren't filled up)

Is there still a free spot? I wasn't online for a week :/

The last two chapters are sooo beautiful! I love the way the show ends :)

Hmm...all the spots are taken, but if you want, I can accept 9 (or maybe even 10 for Kitty) contestants this time around, but that means I have to include more double eliminations, maybe at the beginning.

@kittymeow Would you be interested in a possible 10th spot in the show? I can rework a few things to accommodate everyone.

Sure! :smiley:
  • Options
    Awesome.

And yeah, Sonschi, Kitty asked who was playing for money, so I listed it down.

• Options
    Awesome.

Where?
  • Options
    A previous post

• Options
    Awesome.

Where?

Linda and Rosetta were playing for money, Pri originally was but princess changed it after the first elimination. :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Awesome.

Where?

Linda and Rosetta were playing for money, Pri originally was but princess changed it after the first elimination. :)

Thank you. I was reading back and I still couldn't find it, lol.
  • Options
    I think it was the second elimination when she was the recipient of the first rose, because she was one of the people who had gone on both group dates.

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Only 2-3 were in for the money? That's a plus for Landon ;)