Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else trying to get into uni/college?

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
I just enrolled. I mean I've tried uni twice now and failed, maybe this time I'll get an education finally. :D
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited June 2017
    I am in university, but I'm a mature student~ I tried twice as well and dropped out because I wasn't happy (either with my major or in general). But I went back last fall, and I'm doing great now.

I'm of the belief that we're never too old to learn, or to start over. I wish you the very best of luck with your studies!

:)<3:cookie:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'm gonna graduate soon. :grimace:

But good luck with uni. I hope you will have loads of fun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Not this year, but hopefully next. I wanted to go this coming fall but I went to apply months ago and my course was already full. So I'll have to keep a better eye on it this time.

It's been a long battle for me though. I'll be so happy when I finally go, when it *finally* works out for me. I first wanted to go for interior design. But I didn't do well enough in high school and had to upgrade some courses. And then financial issues. Life issues. Issues, issues, issues. Now I'm going to go for social work. Seems a million times more achievable. I just need to not be a little bit more on the ball apparently.

I've come to the realization that I've been wanting to get into university for 8 years now, longer than I'm happy with. So next year better be the year.

Anyway, I wish you all the best in your studies. I hope this is the time that works out for you, I'm sure it will be. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i just finished. might go back for grad school but dunno yet
    good luck!
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Nope, I did apply a couple years ago but withdrew my application for 'personal reasons' or something. Good luck with it! What do you plan to study?
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    I've been studying at uni for two years now and next term I'll be studying in Hungary as an exchange students so I'm pretty excited about that! :D
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    BorntorunBorntorun Posts: 76 Member
    Just completed my masters after a year long break between A-levels & Bachelor degree then another two years between BSC and masters! You can do it and time in between really isn't an issue :)
    Wow I've worked abroad but never studied! Sounds amazing!
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I'm a senior in high school and I have started looking. I am definitely applying to one, and looking at others.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2017
    Okay I had to cancel my uni plans this year. I unexpectedly had to move houses and I dunno how much the bills are gonna be exactly. Maybe I have to find an extra job, then I'll have no time for school.
    I was going for pharmacist, biology and radiology though.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Sorry to hear that @Simpkin , but you can always enrol another year? :)