Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so 5 to 6 months with maybe 1 or 2 stuff packs in between.

so right now not counting the fitness stuff pack we have to wait for 6 more months for anything really good. (i really doubt that the stuff pack will be anything good i am expecting some sort of summer themed outdoor pack again between now and november 9) not inculding the fintess pack ofcoruse but yeah is that going to be enough to hold us over until novmber 9th i feel like there needs to be more content. i really hope they plan to release a game pack maybe or something.

Comments

• Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Why did the last quarterly teaser show the father playing airplane with the toddler? I think we might see some type of vacation world.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    Le0HeartLe0Heart Posts: 154 Member
    aelias24 wrote: »
    Why did the last quarterly teaser show the father playing airplane with the toddler? I think we might see some type of vacation world.

But wouldn't you think then it would be included in this quarter?
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Well don't lose hope just yet. No one knows for sure what will be in the next quarter. I like to think I make smart guesses but I've been wrong before, too because I mean I'm not in their heads. They do surprise us. Just a few more weeks til the next quarterly tease and then we'll see for sure.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I hope for at least another GP this year. They must increase the tempo, otherwise the game will end quite small and empty. They did the same with TS3 (3 EPs and innumerable worlds in 2012 and 13)
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I hope for at least another GP this year. They must increase the tempo, otherwise the game will end quite small and empty. They did the same with TS3 (3 EPs and innumerable worlds in 2012 and 13)

^Yes, I agree.

I'm starting to get a bit impatient now, lol. We still don't have pets yet! :neutral:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    I would be able to live with even just 1 new stuff pack this year if they actually fix the major game bugs.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    I would be able to live with even just 1 new stuff pack this year if they actually fix the major game bugs.

Yknow what Sims Team? Just forget the Stuff Packs entirely! I'm sure we'll survive somehow. You guys just make sure you crack down on some of those bugs and we'll call it even. :#
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I think they might do another game pack before november, if pets releases november. They can't do 3 stuff packs in a row, I think they'll do another stuff pack and 3 months of nothing, or 1 stuff pack and 1 game pack.
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Omg they should come out with a vacation pack for Christmas when everybody is dying to get away for the winter.
    BECAUSE if they do that, that would be a great excuse to have season changes since some people like to go on ski vacations.
    And they can patch in season changes/outdoor clothing options similar to how they did pools for people whether they get the expansion or not, similar to how they patched in lot traits so you could have them whether you bought City Life or not. The season changes will compel some people who didn't buy the vaycay EP/GP to get it so they can send their sims away from the snow lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Gurus have kids, maybe this is a game they play with their little one. They have stated over and over they don't put hints in this game but people keep looking for them. They did put hints in the past games, but have been clear not in this game. Playing airplane might have been easier to animate (or harder) than playing horsey, riding on the parent's back while down on knees and hands. It doesn't mean anything.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    so right now not counting the fitness stuff pack we have to wait for 6 more months for anything really good. (i really doubt that the stuff pack will be anything good i am expecting some sort of summer themed outdoor pack again between now and november 9) not inculding the fintess pack ofcoruse but yeah is that going to be enough to hold us over until novmber 9th i feel like there needs to be more content. i really hope they plan to release a game pack maybe or something.

Well I'm hoping for a 3rd Gamepack in September and one with a Tropical Vacation Theme.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Well don't lose hope just yet. No one knows for sure what will be in the next quarter. I like to think I make smart guesses but I've been wrong before, too because I mean I'm not in their heads. They do surprise us. Just a few more weeks til the next quarterly tease and then we'll see for sure.

The last month they would most likely consider doing a Vacation Themed Tropical GP would most likely be September and that's the month Fall starts on.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member

Well I'm hoping for a 3rd Gamepack in September and one with a Tropical Vacation Theme.

i am hoping for a 3rd gamepack too but i have a feeling they wont be adding one at least that is the rummor since we need a "break" from the game packs apparently.
  • Options

i am hoping for a 3rd gamepack too but i have a feeling they wont be adding one at least that is the rummor since we need a "break" from the game packs apparently.

What guru said we need a break from Gamepacks? I haven't heard that.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member

well not gurus just the player base seems to feel like we need a break from game packs.
  • Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    I hope not. Game packs seem to be higher quality than EPs lately.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

well not gurus just the player base seems to feel like we need a break from game packs.
    Those people are nuts game packs are the only good thing we have been getting.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    I've been way more excited for the GPs than the EPs lately. I see little difference between what they actually do except for the fact that GPs focus on making one thing really good instead of having a lot of boring stuff I mostly ignore. And legit, I don't use most of the things from the EPs. I only got them so I wouldn't be missing very specific things, like owning businesses or having aliens. I haven't even touched two of the careers you get to go to and the science one I only did so I could unlock the objects, but now I just use the cheat for that lmao
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    And Get Together and City Livin' could have just as easily been done in GPs. They could have easily been one EP if it weren't for the worlds.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Um... I actually think the game pack Vampires was actually better than pretty much all of the lackluster EPs so far. The EP team really needs to step it up.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    if the witches pack turns out bad im probably gonna give up on the series
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    if the witches pack turns out bad im probably gonna give up on the series

I personally doubt there going to make witches pack.
  • Options
    KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    > @Horrorgirl6 said:
    > KishiNova12 wrote: »
    >
    > if the witches pack turns out bad im probably gonna give up on the series
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I personally doubt there going to make witches pack.

well why not if they made vampires they can't expect us not to ask for the others
    i bet a werewolf pack is about the least wanted right now but i still believe it is going to come out sooner or later
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Gurus have kids, maybe this is a game they play with their little one. They have stated over and over they don't put hints in this game but people keep looking for them. They did put hints in the past games, but have been clear not in this game. Playing airplane might have been easier to animate (or harder) than playing horsey, riding on the parent's back while down on knees and hands. It doesn't mean anything.
    They work on the game 8 hrs a day. So I am sure that the last thing they want to do In their free time with their families is to see even more of this game ;)