Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

loggin a last exception file

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    Ok I downloaded but what should I do next?

After installing the program, click on the tools menu at the top of the screen, and the batch fix option is in the drop down menu. The batch fix option then has a menu on the right hand side that leads to the build mode fixes,
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
  • Options
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I realized that I have problems only with objects like sofas, consoles, tables etc. So I should fix only in the objects? The question in asking is if by clicking on the options inside the objects section will solve the problem. Because I clicked on the first one and it took a long time, I didn't know If it should take that long.
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    I realized that I have problems only with objects like sofas, consoles, tables etc. So I should fix only in the objects? The question in asking is if by clicking on the options inside the objects section will solve the problem. Because I clicked on the first one and it took a long time, I didn't know If it should take that long.

How is your CC organized, do you have all CC in your mods folder or do you have separate folders for things like build, buy CAS etc? If you have all of your CC in your mods folder, then S4S will take a long time as it goes through your whole mods folder. As of now S4S only has a batch fix for CC beds for C&D, you will have to wait until they update S4S again for sofa, bathtubs, toilets, and countertop batch fixes.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options

Hello
    Sims 4 Studio just has the batch fix for cc beds since the patch. The batch fix can take a while to run,
  • Options
    meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    The recent patches broke A LOT of mods and CC so it could be just about anything. I've been wanting to do a CC housecleaning anyway, so I'm running an almost vanilla game with just my essential mods and will slowly start adding things back in and testing them as I go. A list of outdated mods is floating around on the forums. It might help in tracking down the errors. Even custom clothing has been effected by the recent changes, however, so it can be just about anything causing your issues.
  • Options
    meubanks wrote: »
    The recent patches broke A LOT of mods and CC so it could be just about anything. I've been wanting to do a CC housecleaning anyway, so I'm running an almost vanilla game with just my essential mods and will slowly start adding things back in and testing them as I go. A list of outdated mods is floating around on the forums. It might help in tracking down the errors. Even custom clothing has been effected by the recent changes, however, so it can be just about anything causing your issues.

Hello
    This link thread contains a list of broken and updated mods
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1?new=1
  • Options
    UttersimsUttersims Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm not sure if anyone is still active in this thread, but I have been having issues with this since the patch for Cats and Dogs was released. I have a ton of mods and cc, including MCCC, and lately I have been getting last exception errors detected by MCCC, but I'm not sure what is causing them. I can't exactly use the 50/50 method or anything similar to that, considering I have no idea what is causing these errors. I can't even replicate the error, because it seems they are occurring at random moments. I looked at a few of my lastException files, but I have no idea how to read them. I have about three different lastException files from three different times and of different lengths. Two were from December 3, about fifteen minutes from each other, and the last was from today, about twenty minutes ago. It wasn't from anything my sims were doing, because after I got the errors the first time, and my game froze after trying to get rid of all of the error logs, I tried it again after rebooting the game, and the same thing happened around the same time. The error logs stopped after my sims left the area they were in, which was the Sable Square in Brindleton Bay at a restaurant I had placed from the gallery, but I still don't know what happened. I'm not sure what to do with the lastException files or how to read them properly. The first two are relatively short, but the last file from today was very long. If somebody could please help, it would be very appreciated! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Uttersims wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone is still active in this thread, but I have been having issues with this since the patch for Cats and Dogs was released. I have a ton of mods and cc, including MCCC, and lately I have been getting last exception errors detected by MCCC, but I'm not sure what is causing them. I can't exactly use the 50/50 method or anything similar to that, considering I have no idea what is causing these errors. I can't even replicate the error, because it seems they are occurring at random moments. I looked at a few of my lastException files, but I have no idea how to read them. I have about three different lastException files from three different times and of different lengths. Two were from December 3, about fifteen minutes from each other, and the last was from today, about twenty minutes ago. It wasn't from anything my sims were doing, because after I got the errors the first time, and my game froze after trying to get rid of all of the error logs, I tried it again after rebooting the game, and the same thing happened around the same time. The error logs stopped after my sims left the area they were in, which was the Sable Square in Brindleton Bay at a restaurant I had placed from the gallery, but I still don't know what happened. I'm not sure what to do with the lastException files or how to read them properly. The first two are relatively short, but the last file from today was very long. If somebody could please help, it would be very appreciated! Thank you!

Hello
    The simmers who help on the MCCC mod Discord section may be able to assist you with the last exception text files. You could post about the files in the General Section there
    https://discord.gg/AUJ8RAa

• Options
    NavyLacedNavyLaced Posts: 15 Member
    This is happening to me too! But how did y'all check what mods were causing the last exception?
  • Options
    NavyLaced wrote: »
    This is happening to me too! But how did y'all check what mods were causing the last exception?

Hello
    You may like to post your last exception files in the general section of the MCCC Discord channel and simmers there may be able to assist you
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16208556/#Comment_16208556
  • Options
    SolXXXSolXXX Posts: 12 New Member
    Honestly, my game is working fine. My only issue is that I can't read what's happening to my Sims because all I ever see are orange alerts. I wish there was a way to turn them off, because that's truly what's killing my fun in-game.
  • Options
    SolXXX wrote: »
    Honestly, my game is working fine. My only issue is that I can't read what's happening to my Sims because all I ever see are orange alerts. I wish there was a way to turn them off, because that's truly what's killing my fun in-game.

Hello
    If you would like help to work out what the last exception files refer to, you may like to post in the General section of the MCCC discord server
    https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr
  • Options
    SolXXXSolXXX Posts: 12 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > SolXXX wrote: »
    >
    > Honestly, my game is working fine. My only issue is that I can't read what's happening to my Sims because all I ever see are orange alerts. I wish there was a way to turn them off, because that's truly what's killing my fun in-game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > If you would like help to work out what the last exception files refer to, you may like to post in the General section of the MCCC discord server
    >

I don't really care what they refer to, I just want an option to turn them off. Besides working and studying, I play maybe 1 hour Sims in the evening. I won't bother to sort through thousands of CC for that one hour. Right now that annoying error message ruins my fun and prevents me from playing. I don't have discord and I won't be getting it for this.
  • Options
    Pumpkin17Pumpkin17 Posts: 1 New Member
    Heyy help me I got this gigantic last exception file out of the blue and I've now spent hours trying to fix it. I went through all my mods and cc, deleting everything that doesn't work and checking mods for updates. I ran the mod conflict detector and there are only minor conflicts with earrings and hairs... I also tried fixing the game on origin but nothing changed. I'm flooded with error log notifications whenever my sim tries to do anything, but it seems to only happen on a certain lot. I have all of the four expansions and I use windows 10. I can't attach the file since I'm only a new member... But it's actually gargantuan and I haven't found references to any mods or cc.
  • Options
    Pumpkin17 wrote: »
    Heyy help me I got this gigantic last exception file out of the blue and I've now spent hours trying to fix it. I went through all my mods and cc, deleting everything that doesn't work and checking mods for updates. I ran the mod conflict detector and there are only minor conflicts with earrings and hairs... I also tried fixing the game on origin but nothing changed. I'm flooded with error log notifications whenever my sim tries to do anything, but it seems to only happen on a certain lot. I have all of the four expansions and I use windows 10. I can't attach the file since I'm only a new member... But it's actually gargantuan and I haven't found references to any mods or cc.

Hello @Pumpkin17
    If you have MCCC mod and would like help to work out what the last exception file refers to, you may like to post in the General section of the MCCC discord server
    https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr

• Options
    jxdx_shxrxjxdx_shxrx Posts: 1 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Shira3000 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello
    > I have the problem of the last expectation error (error logged massege). Also I noticed that when I go to pick up my pets the sim's freezing. It happend also when i wanted to do other things, but they were cutted by the error massage And then it was like reset sim command. I updated my mods (mc and Ww) but I don't know of the problem is in one of these mods or in other cc. I know that in order to stop that annoying problem I need to look for the problematic cc, but I have about 4200 cc files!! Do I have to do the 50% method or there's another way to find the bad cc? Or the problem is in the mods? I really don't know. Can someone help me?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > I am sorry that you have these issues
    > Because you have a lot of mods/cc, use the 50/50 method. Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    > If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.

Hey so I've been having this problem, basically, I've taken ALL mods out of my game and put the graphics setting to the lowest possible. However, the LE notification still keeps popping up, and not just once, literally repeatedly, I've tried leaving it for a few minutes but then I end up with hundreds of them! When I go to clear my notifications wall my game crashes and I am forced to quit. I thought it was something to do with generating homeless sims, so I set my sims count to 80 and made 80 sims for my game but it still keeps happening. Is there not any way to turn off the notifications? Maybe even in an updated version or download an older version until the bug is fixed? It's an amazing feature but the fact it's freezing my game and I am unable to play even with NO CC, it's starting to really annoy me because I love the mod.
  • Options
    jxdx_shxrx wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Shira3000 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello
    > I have the problem of the last expectation error (error logged massege). Also I noticed that when I go to pick up my pets the sim's freezing. It happend also when i wanted to do other things, but they were cutted by the error massage And then it was like reset sim command. I updated my mods (mc and Ww) but I don't know of the problem is in one of these mods or in other cc. I know that in order to stop that annoying problem I need to look for the problematic cc, but I have about 4200 cc files!! Do I have to do the 50% method or there's another way to find the bad cc? Or the problem is in the mods? I really don't know. Can someone help me?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > I am sorry that you have these issues
    > Because you have a lot of mods/cc, use the 50/50 method. Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    > If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.

Hey so I've been having this problem, basically, I've taken ALL mods out of my game and put the graphics setting to the lowest possible. However, the LE notification still keeps popping up, and not just once, literally repeatedly, I've tried leaving it for a few minutes but then I end up with hundreds of them! When I go to clear my notifications wall my game crashes and I am forced to quit. I thought it was something to do with generating homeless sims, so I set my sims count to 80 and made 80 sims for my game but it still keeps happening. Is there not any way to turn off the notifications? Maybe even in an updated version or download an older version until the bug is fixed? It's an amazing feature but the fact it's freezing my game and I am unable to play even with NO CC, it's starting to really annoy me because I love the mod.

Hello
    It may be best to post in the general section in the MCCC mod discord channel server. Simmers there may be able to assist you
    https://discord.gg/AUJ8RAa
  • Options
    VolkrunaAcenithVolkrunaAcenith Posts: 9 New Member
    Anyone know what this means?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>1d4edfa677da31c65aa9bdf8</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-03-14 19:34:00</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid>
    <desyncid>1d4edfa677da31c65aa9bdf8</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [cb2609b40b99200e.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [1222583553]().')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1775, in _run_interaction_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1435, in _push_continuation

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 1452, in _push_picked_continuation

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6375, in push_tunable_continuation

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 254, in test_and_execute

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 242, in execute

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 230, in execute_interaction

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1313, in append

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 55, in __exit__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 860, in _head_change_watcher

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 944, in _get_head

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 104, in get_next_unblocked_interaction_cancel_incompatible

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2326, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2290, in _generate_connectivity

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1438, in compute_transition_connectivity

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1485, in run_transitions

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3333, in _build_transitions

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3124, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3186, in _build_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2675, in get_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2853, in _get_transitions_for_sim

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5517, in generate_connectivity_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5342, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5131, in _generate_right_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 4843, in append_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 3729, in get_connectivity_handles

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 3683, in get_universal_constraint

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 164, in get_joint_transform_for_joint

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig

KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [cb2609b40b99200e.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [1222583553]().'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>