Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers that bite?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Oh, wow, haha, tots biting? That's so awesome (and realistic)!

I have a household with 6 tots, so i can only imagine how much more interesting it can be....

Bring on the CHAOS, YES!!!

Instead of tots biting how about having our Sims bite Tatar tots instead.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I can't wait to see how these naughty Toddlers are going to turn out. It's going to be so much fun for sure. :D

They are going to drive me crazy. "Hammer Toe" stop biting your brother. "Clam Chowder" stop biting the toilet you will not find a creamy center there that isn't any color other then brown. "Forklift Crew" stop biting my hand I can't cook with that!!!!
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I can't wait to see how these naughty Toddlers are going to turn out. It's going to be so much fun for sure. :D

They are going to drive me crazy. "Hammer Toe" stop biting your brother. "Clam Chowder" stop biting the toilet you will not find a creamy center there that isn't any color other then brown. "Forklift Crew" stop biting my hand I can't cook with that!!!!
    Way to funny. :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I can't wait to see my little vampire toddler bite someone! Blah! ......... Blah! Blah! Blah!
  • Options
    SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh boy, this is gonna be "fun"! :D<3
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member

Now I wanna name my next triplet toddlers after fooods :lol: it's gonna be so fun <3<3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I am so looking forward to this! I've known a few toddlers that left their marks irl. It would be nice if we had a new active career with babysitting or day care to feature some of the new things from the pack. I can see it being a bit challenging at times and I like that idea!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2017
    I love my toddler, she strips and runs naked around in my game and sometimes hits and bites and get's told off by her Aunty in my game,so cute but so realistic too!

We have new leggings for Toddlers in this pack and I love putting my little boys in them and letting them run around with no shirt. They're so pudgy and adorable it just kills me.
    Perhaps sims should start wearing steel mesh legging to protect their ankles from those little ankle biters. :D