Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    HARDEST !!! Decision of my life, so many good options
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I know, right?!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    So many good concepts!
  • Options
    MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    little bit disappointing that there are no clothing options for toddlers! But Loving all of the furniture options :D
  • Options
    treefrosttreefrost Posts: 15 Member
    they were all right, not really my favorite, but I bet ill like them more when i actually see them in game!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Anyone else stuck in the vote? I can't seem to submit my clothing choices!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    was upset that the dress on the first concept wasnt included :(
  • Options
    MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member

it took me a couple of tries, it kept resetting my choices and I kept having to start over :(
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    MawMaw wrote: »

it took me a couple of tries, it kept resetting my choices and I kept having to start over :(

Yeah, I finally made it. It took 3 attempts at the objects and four attempts at the clothing.

Shame I didn't see any new hair though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I'm stuck, too, but I can't submit my object choices. I made sure that I had the right number. I press submit and it brings me right back to the part where you choose your language.
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Same thing happened to me twice, but I refreshed the page and it's worked fine now.
  • Options
    It did this to me but i think it was because i didnt choose the amount needed lol
  • Options
    SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    Oh! Cutting it down to 27 objects instead of 28 made it work for me. Thanks!
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    For stuck people:

@SimmerMoon I had picked just 19 things and it didn't work. Someone on Twitter thinks it's timing out.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Where do you even vote?
  • Options
    the reason it reset for me the first time was that because it didnt have 66 to vote down below, even thou it was on the pictures.
  • Options
    momboqueen wrote: »
    Where do you even vote?

click on the link at the top and it should have something like click here to vote on simsvip page in the link above :)
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    edited May 2017
    Wow, I had a hard time choosing. So many great options.

I'm crossing my fingers for that strapless adult female top and the t-shirt/cardigan combo for the guys.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    ScaryMonsterScaryMonster Posts: 17 Member
    They knocked the Build/Buy objects out of the park... I'd love to have any and all of them in the pack.

Not quite as keen on the CAS stuff... would have liked to see more variety for the men. And I guess we don't get to vote on new hairstyles?
  • Options
    They knocked the Build/Buy objects out of the park... I'd love to have any and all of them in the pack.

Not quite as keen on the CAS stuff... would have liked to see more variety for the men. And I guess we don't get to vote on new hairstyles?

yeah i guess we wont be getting any new hairstyles in this pack, such a shame because there could be some really cool ideas for some with this pack.
  • Options
    ScaryMonsterScaryMonster Posts: 17 Member
    > @sophirlorenstoker said:
    > ScaryMonster wrote: »
    >
    > They knocked the Build/Buy objects out of the park... I'd love to have any and all of them in the pack.
    >
    > Not quite as keen on the CAS stuff... would have liked to see more variety for the men. And I guess we don't get to vote on new hairstyles?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah i guess we wont be getting any new hairstyles in this pack, such a shame because there could be some really cool ideas for some with this pack.

There could be new hairstyles, maybe they don't have enough to warrant voting for them. I'm hopeful... :)
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Yeah...
    I think it times out too quickly. The first time took me awhile and didn't work, but the 2nd time since I already knew what to pick it worked and I was able to select 28/14 items.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I want all that build stuff! Very hard to choose but went to the very limit.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    I voted for #18 and then just randomly checked all the others I didn't care about because 🐸🐸🐸🐸 yeah I love lightbulbs.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    I voted for #18 and then just randomly checked all the others I didn't care about because plum yeah I love lightbulbs.

The last two lighbulbs i really liked. You could use the last bulb for like a basement light. i see those in movies all the time lol