Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should GP6 be?

Comments

• Options
    WoobietteWoobiette Posts: 3 New Member
    I think an amusement park type vacation destination would be cool. Like a Disney for Sims. Different rides, games with prizes to win which could become sutff packs in the future with new prizes etc, restaurants, hotels & souvenirs. This could have potential for future "park expansions" such as themed areas like Llama land, children's area, western theme, space theme even a water park with water slides, wave pools and lazy rivers. The potential could be tremendous!
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets, Pets
    I would be happy if we just start out with small pets, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs...etc
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Witches pleaseeeee! But if not, I'd be quite happy wit cars, romance, or a new vaction spot.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Beena0721Beena0721 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm definitely getting antsy for another vacation destination, preferably something tropical. But I'd also be happy with a farming/rural GP, witches and/or werewolves. I'm also ready for Pets, Seasons, and University, and while I'm hoping all of those will be EP scale, I'd take them as GPs.
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Witches would be super cool for Halloween.

They could also have some unique bonuses for those who also own pets (what's a witch without a cat? Lol) just like the club activities in GT.

I do hope we get another GP this year though. 1 EP and a bunch of stuff packs is giving me bad memories of 2015 lol.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want a tropical destination.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Royal GP with ability to become a king or a queen or a noble and rule the sims world, impose laws that would affect the world, etc. PS: townies should not randomly get a royal status.

I like the royalty idea though I'm not sure it would be popular enough, and there are definitely things I want more than that. It might make a nice pack for later on in the game's lifetime though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    It's time for another vacation!!!
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Farming, Beach vacation, Martial Arts or Team sports.
  • Options
    jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    edited May 2017
    Vacation destination! My sims need to chill on the beach, they're tired of camping!
    I'd like resorts/hotels of different categories with room service, and everything else; more seafood recipes, and cultural aspects. Beach activities...
    I think it could be inspired in St. Barths or St. Tropez, Maldives, Bora Bora, Seychelles.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I would also love a vacation pack-tropical resort or something like World Adventures. Or maybe something futuristic.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Beach vacation!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Unpopular opinion: I don't want a new vacation spot, especially if it's tropical. Try living in Florida, and you'll understand why.
    I wouldn't mind a Love GP with attraction system.
    Cars GP with customizable/upgradable cars.
    Royal GP with ability to become a king or a queen or a noble and rule the sims world, impose laws that would affect the world, etc. PS: townies should not randomly get a royal status.

Oh my goodness!!!! This is what i was thinking about too! It would be soo awesome to have a modern royal pack <3.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Tropical/beach vacation time game pack
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited May 2017
    Considering swimming in pools is currently borked I choose the fashion pack or a "free time" type pack. I can see myself grinding with this new parenthood pack (in a good challenging way) that I need leisure activities for the family
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    A Preteen pack still tops my most wanted pack the parenting pack is filling out so much for the life stages we have its really the last missing piece. Other things I'd like to see a farming pack, martial arts pack, bands, and a romance pack that adds cuddling in bed slow dancing new dating options like picnics, turn ons/turn offs and Mrs. CrumpleBottom.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Sorry Cinders, but if you give people what they ask for, they won't keep coming back for more. Nobody exactly asked for a bowling SP and it pretty much plum anyway. But here we all are, rubbing our hands in glee for a GOOD pack. Or what had better be a good pack, anyway.

Yes, it's good business practice to be a jerk.

I don't agree its human nature to always want more so if you offer more people will want more
    also I like bowling and I'm looking forward to new packs as well as the old packs we know and love
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    thesimspiethesimspie Posts: 64 Member
    I would love to see dogs and cats. My dream is to be able to do a Warrior Cats clan and have a border collie/husky mix for my sim family. <3

This thread reminded me that I still haven't visited Granite Falls. XD
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are," -Teddy Roosevelt

I'm reading the Infernal Devices. I haven't ever read the Mortal Instruments. I hope that's alright... ;)
  • Options
    johnjetjohnjet Posts: 101 Member
    Unpopular opinion: I don't want a new vacation spot, especially if it's tropical. Try living in Florida, and you'll understand why.
    I wouldn't mind a Love GP with attraction system.
    Cars GP with customizable/upgradable cars.

When you say a Cars GP, do you mean Cars like these?

prCxQa5.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Woobiette wrote: »
    I think an amusement park type vacation destination would be cool. Like a Disney for Sims. Different rides, games with prizes to win which could become sutff packs in the future with new prizes etc, restaurants, hotels & souvenirs. This could have potential for future "park expansions" such as themed areas like Llama land, children's area, western theme, space theme even a water park with water slides, wave pools and lazy rivers. The potential could be tremendous!

I was just going to say that. I hope they do this. But got to have a rollercoaster or space needle. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I actually want a seasons GP. If they don't include a world, festivals, and just do seasonal activities based on the season, like it was in TS2, I can see it fitting in a GP. Then they can add a beach vacation in another game pack for the swimming in the ocean! That may be an unpopular opinion but I think seasons fits a GP pretty well!

I think the amount of programming for Seasons would require an expansion -- unless you limit the seasons to vacation worlds like a ski resort and such. If we're going to have seasons, I'd like to have their effects in the home world.
    Simanite wrote: »
    Oh but I'd love a Find Love GP though. With bachelor/ette parties, online dating and apps, improved weddings, etc.
    Simanite wrote: »
    Oh but I'd love a Find Love GP though. With bachelor/ette parties, online dating and apps, improved weddings, etc.

This.
    I wonder if it would be a Gp though when a romance style /wedding Stuff pack was one of the choices we had in the community stuff pack thing before Eco living was chosen?

I think Graham did mention that some of the ideas could possibly find their way into other packs -- so we could get a Find Love pack with improved dating (including online dating), improved weddings (more wedding gear including veils, maybe ability to hire a photographer if you have GTW installed), automatic time off after the wedding for either a honeymoon or a chance to settle in, etc. I just don't want Sims asking my Sims on dates after they're married, unless they've got the Player trait or otherwise initiate the relationship.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    something for amusement parks and the ability to own one. it would be cool to pick your own theme, compete against a rival theme park, like a battle of the businesses, unlock new rides, etc. I'd have so much fun with that :)
  • Options
    Spikefan74Spikefan74 Posts: 219 Member
    I'd love to have a beach vacation/beach property and play and swim at the beach. I'd also love pets and an amusement park.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Vacation or amusement park. Or Magic.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    WITCHES AND WIZARDS
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv