Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Sims 4 Parenthood (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    Alexandria028Alexandria028 Posts: 9 New Member
    :) Firstly I gotta say! YOU ROCK for doing this!
    I know these are not exactly a family unit like blood relative that live/grew up together but for me its a tie between the characters from NCIS and Bones.
    Both of these shows have characters who found family and bonds Beyond "Blood".
    Plus Ralph Waite played Gibbs father on NCIS and Booths grandfather on Bones. Which for any fan of The Waltons ( or maybe just me) upped the Family vibe.
  • Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    Thank you for the opportunity to win a copy of this! My favorite family tv show was Full House. Single father living with his brother-in-law, best friend and raising 3 daughters on his own. Michelle (The Olsen Twins), Stephanie, and of course DJ with her friend Kimmie, such an endearing show.

Congratulations on the lucky simmers that do win!
  • Options
    PRSJMSPRSJMS Posts: 66 Member
    Mine would probably have to be The Goldbergs :') or The Simpsons!
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    The Starks from Game of Thrones.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway :)
    I think my favorite movie family would be the Bennet family from Pride and Prejudice-- I love the 2005 film. All five sisters and their mother have different personalities and eccentricities, which complicates their lives quite a bit. However, they all accept and love each other as they are even if they have their differences and various conflicts throughout the movie. This is especially true of Mr. Bennet, who seems to embrace the uniqueness of his daughter and wife instead of trying to change them to fit into the "polite society" of the time.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited May 2017
    You! Yeah, you. You are awesome for doing this!

My favourite family, is the huge and funny family from the show Modern Family. The Pritchett's and Dunphy's.
    I always watch the show with my own family, laughing about their goofy moments and funny dynamic. I even gave my mother a season for het birthday :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I can't believe no one said The Partridge Family!

And only one Brady Bunch entry! lol

Definitely the Partridges though. With Reuben Kinkaid as the father type figure.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Mine is from a rather old movie: Yours, Mine and Ours, 1968. Such a huge, fabulous family. Still love the film.

Thanks for doing this give away, @simgirl1010, and good look to all of you!
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    FlamethrowerFlamethrower Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks for this giveaway. My favorite TV family would be The Griffins from Family Guy. I love Stewie Griffin!!! I always can find a laugh watching that show!!!
  • Options
    LadyVixenLadyVixen Posts: 80 Member
    Modern Family, the Pritchetts & Dunphys are my favorite TV family.
  • Options
    ArianaMRArianaMR Posts: 38 Member
    Right now my favorite TV family is the Foster family from The Fosters! Thank you for this giveaway.
  • Options
    MareviolaMareviola Posts: 86 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

uhhh... good question! I'm trying to think of everything that I have ever seen but I have a bit of a bad memory XD

So... at the moment I really really love Modern Family! They all count as 1 family, right? :smirk: Just... the dynamic between all of them is amazing!
    I've done the 100 Baby Challenge, check it out on my tumblr.

Babies: 100/100
  • Options
    nerdysagittariusnerdysagittarius Posts: 18 Member
    My favorite TV family is the Kennishes/Vasquezes from Switched at Birth.
  • Options
    PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    I've recently started watching Supernatural so I definitely would have to go with the Winchester brothers. Reminds me a bit of the relationship between me and my brother :smile:
  • Options
    LuffyLuffy Posts: 3 New Member
    I always loved the Charmed family from the TV show Charmed it's about Wiccan witches and is a very good show, I still would watch it if it wasn't canceled! Any Way thanks for doing this your a very sweet person!
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    The Sopranos, I loved Tony and his family.
    Thank you for having this.
  • Options
    inrezinrez Posts: 8 New Member
    I do have a fondness for the Munsters and the Addams Family, I don't think I could pick one over the other. It will be fun recreating them in sims and playing out their families.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    The Adams family was my favourite when I was younger. Loved their quirkiness and uniqueness. Pretty sure Wednesday was my idol when I was 10 :D
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    My favorite would have to be the Griffins from Family Guy! Thanks for doing this.
  • Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    I think my favourite tv show is Flashpoint! My favourite family had to be the Lane family.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Thanks for this giveaway! My favorite family is from Sailor Moon: Princess Serenity, Prince Endymion and Chibiusa
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    My favorite tv show and family was The Hardy family from The Hardy Boys Mysteries (the 1970's version)
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2017
    7ce8dbddff2f038a4367befeade20a5c.jpg
    This Family, The Forrester, from Bold and Beautiful. :triumph: Don't Ever Judge.
    Jacob-Young-1-1000x1500.jpg
    So far this is The Youngest Forrester member I know, Rick Forrester by Jacob Young. Have not catch up Soap for WAY~~~~~ LONG time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    I'd have to say that Darias family from the old TV show "Daria" is my favorite family. I love the family dynamic they have.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Currently, the Loud family from the Loud House cartoon show.

The main character is a boy living with 10 sisters.

Bound to be a pretty loud and wild household, lol. :lol:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)