Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting. My phone broke this weekend and I use the App Authenticator, so I had no way of getting onto my account until my new phone came in. Finally got it logged in and running again after talking to EA support- they need to make it easier for us to switch devices! But I got a discount code out of it, so I'm not too upset. :) Thank you all for understanding and I'm sorry for no chapter.
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Take your time, love! Don't stress about chapter uploads, I'm sure everyone is fine with being patient :)
  • Options
    Take your time, love! Don't stress about chapter uploads, I'm sure everyone is fine with being patient :)

<3 thank you.
  • Options
    Feeling much too sick to post. I'm in a lot of pain and worried it appendicitis. Sorry guys. I'll keep you updated
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Feeling much too sick to post. I'm in a lot of pain and worried it appendicitis. Sorry guys. I'll keep you updated

No rush! I hope you feel better soon <3
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member

Don't stress, it's fine. Your well-being is more important than a story blog :heart:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

cind3r3lla wrote: »

Don't stress, it's fine. Your well-being is more important than a story blog :heart:

Thank you both for understanding, I felt really bad but I couldn't function that day. Luckily I'm feeling much better and it was nothing serious. Not too sure what it was but I'm just glad I'm not in pain anymore :)
  • Options

Thank you both for understanding, I felt really bad but I couldn't function that day. Luckily I'm feeling much better and it was nothing serious. Not too sure what it was but I'm just glad I'm not in pain anymore :)

Great to hear you're feeling better now :)
  • Options

Great to hear you're feeling better now :)

Yeah, me too :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    Do you still play this challenge? :) I don't want to rush you or anything. I'm just curious :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Do you still play this challenge? :) I don't want to rush you or anything. I'm just curious :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately, the challenge will be discontinued. Sorry it's been a while, but I've had a lot going on, and it's too difficult to focus on a complicated challenge like this for now. I just don't have the motivation. I'm sorry to everyone, but I had fun while it lasted. Thank you all who participated and read along, and I'm sorry if this news is upsetting. I love Maddox very much though, and I hope to do something with him again in the future! As for now, I'll make sure to upload him to the gallery for those of you interested in downloading him. Again, thank you, everyone.

-Jen <3

• Options

Unfortunately, the challenge will be discontinued. Sorry it's been a while, but I've had a lot going on, and it's too difficult to focus on a complicated challenge like this for now. I just don't have the motivation. I'm sorry to everyone, but I had fun while it lasted. Thank you all who participated and read along, and I'm sorry if this news is upsetting. I love Maddox very much though, and I hope to do something with him again in the future! As for now, I'll make sure to upload him to the gallery for those of you interested in downloading him. Again, thank you, everyone.

-Jen <3

Oh no, that's unfortunate :frowning: But I understand, don't worry about it. :heart:
    HBRh4vc.jpg