Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 Word Story

Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
edited June 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Title is pretty self explanatory...Keep it PG.

Full story as of yet:
Yesterday my cat ate a fish that licked everyone and died shortly after, which affected the cats poor owner. Later the cat got sick, which caused them to feel sad, briefly, because cats have nine ducks when they eat fish with spicy sauce which then transformed the cats into aardvarks. The cat soon got better, after it found magic catnip, which healed it completely.
Soon it was time for lunch. Aardvark catnip soup! What joy! No thank you, I'll pass, said the human, when the creepy waiter took the cat's order. I'll have the spaghetti with mouseballs and a side of grasshoppers, said the human with a straight face, then fell down, only to find himself floating in a big ol' puddle of sticky red tomato sauce. Wait, it wasn't tomato sauce, it was KOOL AID! GASP! Why is there Kool Aid on the floor? Nobody knows. Maybe the owner spilled it. Anyway, the cat took this as a sign of warning and escaped with a final thunderous meow through the window. But then the creepy waiter decided to play the sims, so he departed as well.
A guy named Sonny jumped into a pool which the cat had drunk from. He shriveled up and died then the cat felt guilty because his slobber was toxic.He just wanted to be a dog because he doesn't have a tail to chase, which made him very sad. And because of his slobber, he's now hiding from scientists who want to kill him. They're just greedy. They are selling the slobber to the black market for 35000 simoleons, calling it 'Energizerobber' for its strange chemical properties, like an unknown list of chemicals that could possibly be dangerous. However when used correctly it isn't flammable and doesn't cause an incredibly dangerous lawn fire that might kill everything. It's also useful for removing juice stains from the rugs, which we all know are covered in blood and guts and difficult to remove from natural fibers like cotton

oh
Post edited by Crafty_ on

Comments