Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bachelor: Casting Call!! ~CLOSED~

SubtleSimmingSubtleSimming Posts: 196 Member
Hey guys! I was thinking about starting a new Bachelor challenge, but I felt like it wouldn't be as fun if I made all the contestants myself! So, I'm looking for seven single ladies who want to participate in this challenge! So, my simmers: if you have a simself or any other sim you would want to participate, reply to this post! First come, first serve! Like I said, I need SEVEN participants!

The rules I will be playing by I got off of UrbanSims' website, and you can find them here.

*preferably minimal CC if you are using any, if there is any custom content you are adamant about your sim using, please link me to where I need to download it! I also use a lot of CC in my game as well so all sims will be stylin' ;) *

And now, time to meet your bachelor! Ladies, say hello to Pierce Glass.

m5dA6aB.png
BaRPmWa.png
CDnkHFi.png

Due to the nature of this competition, I can't tell you his traits or aspirations at the moment, but I'll keep you posted once I have all the contestants :)

BUT, I can tell you that he's super excited to meet you all and hopefully find THE ONE! Happy Simming! :)

EDIT!! I forgot to mention earlier that I ONLY have the base game! I am working to add on more, and I will accept applicants regardless, just know that if you use other games some clothes/hair/accessories may be altered!!
Post edited by SubtleSimming on

Comments

• Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    I'll make a sim now :)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    I have a girl who was eliminated from a previous challenge that I would love to enter here.
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Gallery ID: Kirasososweet
    Name: Nikki Jean
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Good, Cheerful
    Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
    Background:Nikki is a free spirit. She loves nature, spending time outdoors, and going on wild adventures. After spending the past few years traveling the country she feels like now is a good time to look for a partner to share her adventures with.
    Picture:
    [img][/img]c0d79748-f1cc-4707-99d0-f596ce0b0e96_zpsohxeryzk.png
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    edited April 2017
    Name: Beth Vega
    Traits: Ambitious, Romantic, Self-Assured, [+Gregarious]
    Aspiration: Leader of the Pack

You might know Beth because of her high-profile break up with billionaire Josef Gorgon. She broke off their engagement because he could not stand that her talent agency was booming and his management firm was in its worst financial year in the past decade. Beth wants nothing to do with a man who felt intimidated by her success. She is a strong, sociable, and ambitious woman - but that does not mean that she does not want love! Oh, and did I mention that she speaks five languages?

Screenshot%202017-04-21%2011.26.37_zps9jsgtpiw.png

04-21-17_11-18-25AM_zpsgnwdvelr.png

04-21-17_11-19-03AM_zpsqgygtlpb.png

Tags: #bachelor #subtlesimming

ID: Jalooloo

Please tell me if you have trouble finding her!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @kirasososweet @Blargian ahh yay! thank you both, I'm going to go find your sims to download right now! :) stay tuned, I can't wait to have the other 5 join them!

EDIT: So, I only have the base game so I'll have to make a few changes based on things that won't show up in my game! But I won't change anything I don't have to :)
    Sorry I forgot to mention that in my original post!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Oh, I have someone! She applied for a Bachelor challenge before, but wasn't accepted. Maybe this time she'll get lucky and find love! Give me a minute to get on my computer and I'll upload her.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    04-21-17_10-29-24nbspAM_zpsijurim17.jpg

Name: Misha Yamada
    Eye Color: Light Grey
    Hair Color: Black
    Traits: music lover, outgoing, neat
    Your Gallery ID: mintycupcake
    Story: Misha grew up the only child of a Russian immigrant and a Japanese immigrant. Being the biracial child of parents both trying to instill their culture in her, she always felt slightly out of place and under pressure. This lead to a major rebellion in her teen years, where she became a wild party girl. But when she lost both her parents suddenly, she was forced to grow up in a hurry. With adult responsibilities, all her party "friends" disappeared. Misha has revived her childhood dream of being a Concert Virtuoso in San Myshuno, but time spent focusing on her career means she hasn't been able to make new friends. She hopes to find someone to ease the loneliness in her life soon.

Do you have a hashtag you want to use to make it easier to find the Sims in the gallery? Maybe your username?
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @mintycupcake yay, thank you! You can just hashtag #subtlesimming if you want! can't wait to download her :)
  • Options
    Ok, I've got her uploaded!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Reminder: Four spots left! :)
  • Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    Ohhh I would love to join but can't post a sim until Sunday :(
  • Options
    Ohhh I would love to join but can't post a sim until Sunday :(

That's totally fine! I wasn't going to start until after the weekend most likely :)
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2017
    This is my entry. Thanks for doing this. I love when other people take sims I make and write about them. I used only base game content, although there was a cc dress, that is perfect for her, since you have lots of cc, I decided to just let you dress her with whatever cc you feel is good for her, but since she looks good in black, I would recommend you keep that her color, as that is part of the reason I gave her the background I did as a way to explain her wearing black in every outfit lol.

20ayzuo.jpg

14ecfuo.jpg

This is Hana Scott. She is not goth, but wears only black, because she is mourning for her lost love who jilted her a day before their wedding for another girl. She swore she would wear only black for the rest of her life. She was raised in a poor house, and her parents worked their fingers to the bone so she could learn all the skills necessary to be a lady in waiting for a royal princess. This is what they aspired for her, so she could gain entree' into the royal court in the hopes with her beauty she could find a good match for a husband. Hana wanted more than to be a maid to a spoiled princess, and that is why she had such high hopes when Wendell proposed. He wasn't perfect, but she had loved him with her whole heart. After being jilted she decided that the only way to happiness was to bring happiness to someone else, so she threw herself whole heartedly into continuing to learn all the skills and when she found a position to be the best lady in waiting ever. Still in her heart although she still mourned her lost love a part of her longed to find the love she had with Wendell in somebody else. Would she ever throw off the shackles of mourning and find true love, and a brighter wardrobe? Only fate will decide.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @Colorist40 I love it! She'll make a great addition...plus, I can definitely handle and all-black wardrobe! :) Thank you!
  • Options
    @Colorist40 I love it! She'll make a great addition...plus, I can definitely handle and all-black wardrobe! :) Thank you!

I am glad you like her. I am also glad you can handle the all black wardrobe. I can't wait to see what you do with her.
  • Options
    @soccer_emmy hi there, are you still interested in entering a sim?

ALSO everyone! There is (possibly) only one spot remaining! This could be your last chance to enter!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I am submitting this girl in case you do need one more and nobody makes one. Please feel free to use someone elses if they submit one. I already have a girl in, so no need to use this one if someone else contributes.

2iiy14i.jpg

This is Cristal Barney. She is the youngest of four siblings. Although they were all identical, she always tried to not be the same, so she changed her hair color and style so she would stand out. She always was ambitious because unlike her sisters she wanted more out of life than living on the edge of survival mode. She loved nice things and would work to have them. She has a head for business and wants to join the business career so she can live on her own without having to depend on a man. Still she would like a life's partner to not be dependent on them, but to be an equal partner. She believes in finding and loving yourself before getting with a man, and since she is comfortable and happy with her life right now, she is ready to find a partner. Her problem is finding a man who wants her to be his equal that isn't intimidated by her strength of character and beauty.
  • Options
    @Colorist40 thank you so much! I would love to get started on the challenge today, so if I don't get anymore entries by tonight I will absolutely use your second entry! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I think it is great if you want to use Cristal she is one of my favorite sims and would love to see her in the bachelor story.

You will have to use advanced as while I didn't try to use cc I think there is some on her. If you don't mind having cc that is.

Ok found it and here is the link if you want to use it as they are pretty dresses.

https://thesimsresource.com/artists/ekinege/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/paisley-patterned-lace-dress/id/1352186/

https://thesimsresource.com/artists/ekinege/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/all-over-embellished-bodycon-dress/id/1370410/
  • Options
    @Colorist40 thank you for including the links! I'll download everything now :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Colorist40 thank you for including the links! I'll download everything now :)

You are welcome. By the way my eaid is Stormyweather43. I don't think I mentioned it sorry.
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Is it too late to join?? ;o;
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Is it too late to join?? ;o;

You can still submit if you want. One of the entries is just a backup in case they lack entries. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    @princess2109 you can still submit! :)
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited April 2017
    2hi0c4p.jpg
    Name: Naida Medrano
    Traits: Romantic,Good,Art Lover
    LTW: Painter Extraordinaire

Naida is a young soul with a serious case of wanderlust. She has checmed all of South America off her list and has decided to make North America her newest stop. During her stay she discovered a posting for the show and from egging on by her sister via FaceTime she signed up. Now she's here on the show as a well to get to really expierence a new culture to her. The Love culture.
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610