Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Darling Walsh

Comments

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    MCCC married Darling to Gunther Munch in my vampire save, so I gave her a little bit of a make over. She's still masculine but I added some softer clothes too.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited March 2017
    I have never even loaded up the household!!! I had no idea the teen boy that I couldn't remember his name was a girl!!!! Know that I know this I would have to agree the she is male living in a woman's body!!! I think I am going to have make some transgender teens now for my game for his group of friends!!!

hmm some backdrop storylines are filling up my head right now!!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    xoxoat11 wrote: »
    I wanted to change her just a bit, and as always it went out of control, and now she is unrecognizable. well, I feel bad for her, especially when I saw this thread. but heyy, new face, new life :neutral:

I would love to see. I did the same with Johnny Zest, because I downloaded a played version of him, with his wife and children, so the Johnny Zest in the game got a new face. he now looks Chinese.

She is in a spoiler :blush:
    03-27-17_11-45-12AM_zps93hwrwfy.png?t=1490522016
    most of my sims look like a mixture of ethnicities, and that's fine, they are one race anyways :relaxed: I thought Darling could be that sim who hates Romance Festival just because others like it :joy:anti - valentine
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @xoxoat11 she is very pretty. I think the pink hair really suites her.
    I gave mine a girly walk, she wants to be like her sister and catch herself a handsome man, They all came with a high singing and gaming skill. Darling in my game just became an YA. she's going to be busker.
  • Options
    spaceisstrangespaceisstrange Posts: 84 Member
    darling is non-binary in my game. my sim and them get along really well, and they're def my favorite premade.
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I don't do anything to her she's perfect the way she is.

This. I love seeing her around town :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited May 2017
    Mind blown. Had no idea Darling was a girl. :o
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    ts1depot wrote: »
    Mind blown. Had no idea Darling was a girl. :o

@ts1depot IKR? lol the first time I saw her, I was like.... what the plum? That's a peculiar name for a dude!

But anyways, I love Darling :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    Darling was an annoying neighbor, so I killed her. My sim didn't like her.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited May 2017
    I don't have a pictures, but one of my Legacy Heirs tried to date her, as a prospective primary spouse. It just wasn't going anywhere, but he did try. I always looked at her as one of those super athletic girls who worked her very best to 'fit in' with the guys, because she had a crush on one of them. But, that it backfired as they ceased to see her as a girl. :open_mouth: Now, after seeing clips from the MTV award show on the news, I'm thinking she's a non-binary individual. You know the kind that refuses to use the pronouns he or she? Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited May 2017
    Now, after seeing clips from the MTV award show on the news, I'm thinking she's a non-binary individual. You know the kind that refuses to use the pronouns he or she? Face/palm.

Please be respectful/considerate. I may have misunterpretated that last bit, but it came across as inflammatory.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Actually when I first saw her I immediately recognized her as a girl, don't know why everyone thought she was a guy :D I didn't makeover her, she's perfect like she is, and it would feel, i don't know, disrespectful to turn her into a girly ;)
    I never see her as a transgender or anything like that, though, I always see her as a tomboy, enjoying her life as a boy without actually want to be one. I also almost always wear clothes that are actually meant for boys/men, so I can relate to this completely :D Womens' clothes are just uncomfortable :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited May 2017
    I always thought he was a boy, so when I read somewhere that he's starting out as a female my first thought wasn't "tomboy" but "transgender". So now he's a guy named Darren in my game, just a regular kid in eleventh grade who likes sports and has no idea what to do with his life.

23.04.17_00-42-29_zpsszvhnkyj.jpg

23.04.17_00-42-39_zpsbatibzrf.jpg

Now in my current story he has it a lot harder, with needing to raise the funds for a sex change surgery and falling in with the Villarel mob for this reason. But in normal gameplay I'm not into such drama when the solution is just one mouseclick away.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'd never noticed this sim in my game but my guy just got the option to play video games with her. Turns out she's the mixologist at his mum's party. I think I'll invite her to the Windenburg bar with the walk in wardrobe for a makeover.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It's not easy being Darling Wash.

33727242873_226235a6a9_b.jpg
    33695389104_64bedd52b5_b.jpg
    33695390944_387b4a987e_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    TBH I don't think Darling is a trans guy and she is just a more masculine looking lady, (which fits into the whole diversity thing) I think that if Darling was a transguy then she would be put in the male gender not the female as it would be her gender.
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Is a girl?
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited May 2017
    I went in and gave her a much more feminine look. I use to be a tomboy when I was little, but by the time I hit middle school, I had grown out of it. So she got a makeover along that line. I think I gave her one dress, just for formal wear. And I also have her some cute hairs by Ebonix, I think one set of braids, and the other short and curly. In my main hood I plan on playing with the family, and I already made a guy for her to marry.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I don't have a pictures, but one of my Legacy Heirs tried to date her, as a prospective primary spouse. It just wasn't going anywhere, but he did try. I always looked at her as one of those super athletic girls who worked her very best to 'fit in' with the guys, because she had a crush on one of them. But, that it backfired as they ceased to see her as a girl. :open_mouth: Now, after seeing clips from the MTV award show on the news, I'm thinking she's a non-binary individual. You know the kind that refuses to use the pronouns he or she? Face/palm.

lol
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Now, after seeing clips from the MTV award show on the news, I'm thinking she's a non-binary individual. You know the kind that refuses to use the pronouns he or she? Face/palm.

Please be respectful/considerate. I may have misunterpretated that last bit, but it came across as inflammatory.

I just tell it like it is. I'm not into this whole insidious PC crappola. I'm sorry it bothered you. It wasn't my intention to be inflammatory. Tell you what, I'll stop when Hollyweird stops. Deal?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    It's actually less "insidious PC crappola" than it is "a real thing that is meaningful to actual people," like my teenager who prefers gender-neutral pronouns. But you do you. ;)
  • Options
    Donivan2009Donivan2009 Posts: 47 Member
    edited May 2017
    I also left her as is. I really like that they put her in the game and always have my sims talk to her when they see her out and about. This thread has made me want to play her now. I probably won't change much about her though. Maybe ill start a LP series on my YouTube channel with her!!
    Check out my YouTube Channel and follow along with me and my Sims!
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCvopcWs_n2JCVWmTaNh1vUw/featured
  • Options
    Donivan2009Donivan2009 Posts: 47 Member
    And now that I'm thinking about it, I should make Darling friends with this butch I have in my game. She is a musician after all. They could pal around and do karaoke together:

33612016866_ddbe43f475_b.jpg
    32809965154_e5b55923c9_b.jpg
    32809965424_8dab9456de_b.jpg
    33612016826_499ee55c08_b.jpg

I love what you've done with her. Im glad you didn't really change her personality or style a whole lot. She looks more grown up that way!
    Check out my YouTube Channel and follow along with me and my Sims!
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCvopcWs_n2JCVWmTaNh1vUw/featured
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »

I just tell it like it is. I'm not into this whole insidious PC crappola. I'm sorry it bothered you. It wasn't my intention to be inflammatory. Tell you what, I'll stop when Hollyweird stops. Deal?

grumpy-cat-no-memes_5.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited May 2017
    -deleted-
    Post edited by Celticgamer0 on