Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Bowling Stuff Countdown (RELEASED!!!)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Okay, this is confusing. So the trailer for the bowling SP comes out tomorrow, March 22? Being a Stuff Pack, does that mean it releases one week after that, March 29? So what happens with the patch that is supposed to come before that? Many of us are looking forward to many bug fixes. Can anyone determine when the patch will happen? Does anyone know how this really works, and what the timing could be?

Edit: Nvm, I think it was answered on a different thread:
    Trailer on wednesday
    Patch on thursday
    Livestream on Friday
    Pack release on tuesday
    Thank You @TheSimer!

Patch releases Thursday and SP Tuesday.
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Not to dis on the pack itself, because it might contain some fun new clothes and stuff, but who really goes bowling these days? Off the top of my head I can think of perhaps two bowling alleys in my city (of 2 million citizens). It just seems a bit outdated (and limited) as additional gameplay.

Having said that, if the pack contains truly "striking fashion" I will probably buy it anyway. :D
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Clotheswise, I want some M/F bowling shirts like Charlie wears on Two And A Half Men. (M/F = male/female, just to be clear)
  • Options
    6 days left!!!!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I can't wait to see the trailer today. I want to see CAS and what else is coming
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    20 Minutes until the trailer!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    belpita wrote: »
    Not to dis on the pack itself, because it might contain some fun new clothes and stuff, but who really goes bowling these days? Off the top of my head I can think of perhaps two bowling alleys in my city (of 2 million citizens). It just seems a bit outdated (and limited) as additional gameplay.

Having said that, if the pack contains truly "striking fashion" I will probably buy it anyway. :D

I don't bowl more than about once every 10 years, but Sims isn't *my* life, it's pretend. There's lots of storylines I can imagine in which bowling could be a popular or niche activity.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Fingers crossed for more retro fashions!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Do Burglar NPCs come with this pack?
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Do Burglar NPCs come with this pack?

Who said anything about burglars? Why would they add them in this pack out of all?
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Personally, I just wanna know if we get a bowling lot type.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    @SimGuruDrake Move thread pls.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I am excited for this after seeing the trailer. All the cool clothes, I am hoping for build items. But what a fun family and date night option.
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    A bowling alley type lot sounds really... superfluous. Unless we got a world, or an expansion of worlds, to give it room. How many bowling alleys does a town need? Negative one?Soon we'll have more kinds of Lot than we have room for Lots.

Because every Simmer out there plays exactly like you do. I will likely build on one of the Oasis Springs commercial lots since I rarely use them.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'll be creating a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of bowling clubs.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I will likely build on one of the Oasis Springs commercial lots since I rarely use them.
    I'm going to take inspiration from @Cinebar an make the Old Salt House in San Myshuno into a bowling alley/restaurant. I'm not much of a builder, so this'll be a great chance to learn and experiment.

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Well, they're officially 2/2 right now in terms of packs I have skipped. Last one was Vampire and now Bowling, curious what the next pack will be because it's not looking so good and a hat trick may be in my near future.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Here's a thread listing all of the info @SimGuruGraham gave out this morning in a Q&A about the Bowling SP:

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/914775/bowling-night-simguru-sourced-info/p1
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    6 days!!!!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    6 days!!!!

Hey Cat if we get an teaser on any pack can you do the countdown because not to be rude Wulfsimmer but your count down was confusing all the changes you've done to it.
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    6 days!!!!

Hey Cat if we get an teaser on any pack can you do the countdown because not to be rude Wulfsimmer but your count down was confusing all the changes you've done to it.

Sorry but it is because they announced it on Wednesday even though usually it is till Tuesday xD

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    6 days!!!!

Sorry but it is because they announced it on Wednesday even though usually it is till Tuesday xD

Are you a male or a female? I'm just curious can I even ask this question I just want to know.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Is this pack going to be free? Or is it going to be like the others where you have to pay?
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Is this pack going to be free? Or is it going to be like the others where you have to pay?

It will be a Stuff Pack so yes you will have to pay in order to bowl in your game.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    6 days!!!!

I normally do one if no one beats me to it and after the pack is confirmed. I was going to do one on this one.