Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who would make a good future wife for Raj Rasoya?

In one of my game saves, I am playing the whole premade community that starts out when you first start up the game. At the moment I have aging turned off. I figure that I would leave it off, until after I have made each and every family, and then when I'm playing the last home I would turn it on for while playing their household. I'm about between a third and half way through the first rotation. I pretty much have it all figure out who is going to be with who, but there is this one guy I just can't figure out.

It's this guy, Raj Rasoya.
latest?cb=20170226215941

Who do you think would make a good match for him?

Comments

• Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    I hated this guy and his mom! he don't deserve a wife! >:)

The Sims Game
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Zoe Patel. :)
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    What about Mila Munch from Windenburg? She's older than him but Raj seems to have 'mommy issues' so maybe an older (though not that much older) woman would work for him.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I hadn't thought of Mila, I'll have those two meet. As far as Zoe, Johnny Zest started to show interest, but then one of her roommates realized he was going to loose her, so he stepped up his game.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Sonia016 wrote: »

I don't care for the guy either, but I'm playing everyone, and his mother wants grandchildren. There are several of the other citizens I don't like either, like Eliza Pancakes. She and her hubby are now expecting twins (a boy and a girl) that'll keep her busy and out of everyone's hair. lol
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I hate his mom as well. I don't know whether I like him or not. Sometmes he is sweet to my sims sometimes he is very mean. But I know one thing. He likes boys.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Doesn't he already have a wife? I assumed that older lady was his wife because they live together.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Doesn't he already have a wife? I assumed that older lady was his wife because they live together.

If a young sim is living with a elder sim, it doesn't make any sense that they are married! In real life, when son living with their mother, they aren't married. Same with daughter and father. The fact you can hear woohoo even from apartments where a single sim is living, it doesn't mean that they are married or something. Even the description says they are mother and son.
    Try asking Raj that if he's single and I guarantee that he says that he is single.
  • Options
    PapayaSkyPapayaSky Posts: 177 Member
    In my game, Raj fell for Kalista Kalid (TS4 Arrival Trailer). They're always canoodling in the hallway, so he's rather without time to bother my sim. Cute kids too ^^ Now just his mother!
  • Options

That's his mom.

Anyways, I am paring him up with Mila. He is getting to deal with that middle child of hers at the moment. >:)
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    I will!! Tell me about him? What are his traits?
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    LOL I meant I will create one! :D:D:D
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

If a young sim is living with a elder sim, it doesn't make any sense that they are married! In real life, when son living with their mother, they aren't married. Same with daughter and father. The fact you can hear woohoo even from apartments where a single sim is living, it doesn't mean that they are married or something. Even the description says they are mother and son.
    Try asking Raj that if he's single and I guarantee that he says that he is single.
    Ok that isn't aways true I have made sims marry older sims in the game and even have kids and besides @LaBlue0314 cleared it up for me I had no idea that was his mom.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    For some odd reason he walk into my apartment un-invited which was really annoying because he bought friends over, why wouldn't he just bring them to his own apartment..
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    He is dating Summer Holiday in my current game.
  • Options
    Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    edited March 2017
    A clone of his mother? :)
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member

Oooh, harsh. :D
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    In one of my game saves, I am playing the whole premade community that starts out when you first start up the game. At the moment I have aging turned off. I figure that I would leave it off, until after I have made each and every family, and then when I'm playing the last home I would turn it on for while playing their household. I'm about between a third and half way through the first rotation. I pretty much have it all figure out who is going to be with who, but there is this one guy I just can't figure out.

It's this guy, Raj Rasoya.
    latest?cb=20170226215941

Who do you think would make a good match for him?

I have one of my born in game sims lined up for Raj. She met him at the Romance Festival. I can't think of which premade would suit him though. :smile:
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member

:D He was a rowdy neighbor for me... My sim´s hubby beat him up.
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    alexandrea wrote: »

:D He was a rowdy neighbor for me... My sim´s hubby beat him up.

Wow, lol. I hope he makes a better husband than neighbour. :D
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    MCCC put him and Penny Pizzazz together in my legacy/vampire save and in my test save. Sooo idk if it's fate. If Mila wasn't already married to Gobias Koffi (I made a lot of ts3 sims and plopped them into my save) I would have totally steered him to her. It makes sense lol.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    If Mila wasn't already married to Gobias Koffi (I made a lot of ts3 sims and plopped them into my save) I would have totally steered him to her. It makes sense lol.

Lol: Gobias Koffi = Go Buy Us Coffee
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited March 2017
    It's funny that most people don't like Raj because he is playable in my game and now has 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. I was playing a YA who moved in across the hall from him but then I decided to make the Rasoyas playable as well.

My theory on Raj and his mom is that his mom was an immigrant who moved to San Myshuno in the 1970's so she's been in that apartment a long time and has some kind of preferential lease. They've renovated it. Raj's father died already and Raj was looking after her but there wasn't anything weird about their relationship. They were just fairly traditional within their culture.

They're like a set up for a Bollywood story with the mom nagging Raj in a friendly way. I did swap out the unflirty trait for lazy to give him a better chance at romance. He married a townie in a "modern arranged" way. I think Raj is really a nice guy who is not a natural at dating and he is looking to pamper his intended because he loves to cook. Rather than expecting his wife to be in the kitchen all the time, he shows affection by cooking her favorite gourmet foods. She just has to do a lot of the chores because he is lazy.

I think the townie in my game that he married was a repairwoman because she had level 10 handiness skill when they married. He cooks and she fixes the broken dishwasher. They are a happy and loyal couple in my game. No, I don't think he's one of the hottest sims but I do think he's a nice guy when not an obnoxious neighbor. To be fair, my own sims have been really obnoxious to him too.

Raj, his wife and kids in my game:

2n17typ.jpg
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited March 2017
    He had a baby with Lilith Vatore via MCCC in my game. They don't live together, but they are dating and their child (children now) switches households every rotation. I don't think I'll have them marry—Lilith doesn't strike me as the marrying type—but I don't mind having them together in the meantime to fulfill Raj's aspiration. Geeta doesn't like her very much, but eh, she's getting grandchildren out of her, so she can't complain too much.
  • Options
    pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    I don't like his mother but I've always kind of felt sorry for Raj. I tried to set him up with Mila Munch once though and everything just went so wrong...
  • Options
    BlackorchidBlackorchid Posts: 7 New Member
    In my game he is with Eva Capricciosa after a make over