Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited February 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm so done teaching little kids art. :anguished: I'm so ready for summer break, I want out of here!!

LOL... why? Did they make ugly drawings? XD

They put clay in my hair. :neutral:

Put clay in their hair too.

Yes, put clay in the childrens hair. That's not petty at all.

It's not being petty. It's about teaching them. A lot of parents are usually not strict when teaching their kids. Sometimes you just have to be annoying to them to make a point. Like for example, some parents give whatever their kids want when they start throwing a tantrum. My mom says if kids do that, you should just let them be. They need to learn that crying isn't gonna get them anywhere. :P

There's a difference between letting them cry it out and putting clay in their hair. If a child throws a tantrum I don't expect you to do the same.

But putting clay in their hair will show them how awful it is... Unless they like it then... LOL.

It also shows that it's completely fine for an adult to do it :lol:

Haha, no. Maybe Bella could be like, "Stop putting clay in my hair. It is not nice. How do you feel if I do that to you?" *And then puts it in their hair*

Well, I'd avoid putting clay in anyone's hair to be honest. But if you say so.

You're too innocent for this cruel world.

Eyelash once put a bunch of red candle wax in our little brothers hair. My mom didn't have to do it to him for him to learn his lesson, and yet, he's not done it since. But who knows, maybe he still thinks that it was a good experience that was completely acceptable, even now that he's an adult.

I think it's okay if a kid does something like that once or twice, but if it's becoming more common, the parent has to stop it. XD

That's fair.

I like how the post I made where I accidentally mentioned a ton of people in a random thread got more likes than most my other posts.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'm so done teaching little kids art. :anguished: I'm so ready for summer break, I want out of here!!

It's not being petty. It's about teaching them. A lot of parents are usually not strict when teaching their kids. Sometimes you just have to be annoying to them to make a point. Like for example, some parents give whatever their kids want when they start throwing a tantrum. My mom says if kids do that, you should just let them be. They need to learn that crying isn't gonna get them anywhere. :P

There's a difference between letting them cry it out and putting clay in their hair. If a child throws a tantrum I don't expect you to do the same.

But putting clay in their hair will show them how awful it is... Unless they like it then... LOL.

Haha, no. Maybe Bella could be like, "Stop putting clay in my hair. It is not nice. How do you feel if I do that to you?" *And then puts it in their hair*

Eyelash once put a bunch of red candle wax in our little brothers hair. My mom didn't have to do it to him for him to learn his lesson, and yet, he's not done it since. But who knows, maybe he still thinks that it was a good experience that was completely acceptable, even now that he's an adult.

I think it's okay if a kid does something like that once or twice, but if it's becoming more common, the parent has to stop it. XD

That's fair.

I like how the post I made where I accidentally mentioned a ton of people in a random thread got more likes than most my other posts.

I think I saw that post and I was like, "DON'T REMIND ME THAT I WAS SCUM."
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's fair.

Yeah, that one :lol: I joke about it sometimes, but I do get how being kill so often could be irritating. I'm lynched all the time. I'm not even that bad a "scum slayer", if I do say so myself. I'm just really bad at acting town, even when I am town :joy: But I get frustrated when I'm so certain someone is scum, and I'm trying to get them lynched, but everyone lynches me instead and we lose the game :expressionless: I'm usually right too.

Okay, no more mafia talk. Minty doesn't like it.
    unknown.png
  • Options

That's fair.

Yeah, that one :lol: I joke about it sometimes, but I do get how being kill so often could be irritating. I'm lynched all the time. I'm not even that bad a "scum slayer", if I do say so myself. I'm just really bad at acting town, even when I am town :joy: But I get frustrated when I'm so certain someone is scum, and I'm trying to get them lynched, but everyone lynches me instead and we lose the game :expressionless: I'm usually right too.

You need to prove yourself as a worthy scum slayer. :D I got to that level with people trusting my instincts. :confounded:

Minty is just jealous. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

That's fair.

Admittedly, Minty doesn't like most things. Except those dogs. Those are good dogs.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

That's fair.

Admittedly, Minty doesn't like most things. Except those dogs. Those are good dogs.

I think you're a bit too obsessed with dogs now....
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's fair.

I think you're a bit too obsessed with dogs now....

I want a dog.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I want a dog.

Yes, we can tell. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I want a dog.

Woof woof.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I want a dog.

Woof woof.

:joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    :crying emoji:
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »

??? Like this: :joy: or this: :bawling: ?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

The second, but I couldn't find it

• Options

What's wrong? Also, why are you up? Aren't you usually asleep right now?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It's 9:30 am
    I'd like to sleep, mind you, but I had to wake up at 6.
    My day is just so bad I wanna cry.

• Options

It's called "Bawling".
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's 9:30 am
    I'd like to sleep, mind you, but I had to wake up at 6.
    My day is just so bad I wanna cry.

I'm sorry. Do you want to tell us about it?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I got no rest and I had to wake up early go outside where its fxcjing north pole I swear and I hurt my ankle and I spilled cereal and my sister gonna yell at me again and I'm exhausted and cold and I fxck up everything I do.

• Options
    Well, maybe tomorrow will be a much better day. I always tell myself that when I have a really bad day.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, maybe tomorrow will be a much better day. I always tell myself that when I have a really bad day.

But I'm not you. I'm a sh.tt.y dark hole and I'm having a mental breakdown and it's not even 10 am..

• Options

But I'm not you. I'm a sh.tt.y dark hole and I'm having a mental breakdown and it's not even 10 am..

'Kay, calm down now. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'm sorry that your day hasn't been the greatest so far, @nani. You're not alone with the not getting enough sleep thing today. Usually I'm well rested but today I just woke up 2-3 hours earlier than I was expecting.

I hope your day gets better! :) Sending good vibes your way.
  • Options
    i thought i was clumsy but today beats all records

• Options
    I got no rest and I had to wake up early go outside where its fxcjing north pole I swear and I hurt my ankle and I spilled cereal and my sister gonna yell at me again and I'm exhausted and cold and I fxck up everything I do.

I'm sorry, Nani. Please try not to beat yourself over it, if you can.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I spilled a cereal box, my own cereal, I slipped on the stairs, knocked someone with my bag, forgot an important paper and ran late to give it, ran to school for my nephews that opened in 2 minutes, while I was 30 minutes away, there's too many cars and no one cares to stop, I'm in bed and I'm not moving now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top