Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member
    Today's Q Q is just a bit random but I'm kinda cold now so..:
    Tell about the time that you felt the coldest.

It was during an English exam. I was in the hall and the huge air conditioner was right above me and I think I was gonna die. Hahaha. I was shivering the whole time and couldn't really focus. I also didn't bring a sweater that day cuz I made a vow to myself to not wear sweaters over my uniform. They usually don't allow that anyways on regular days. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I was one of the first aid people during an outdoor sports tournament one time in early summer. It wasn't that cold outside, but it was pouring rain. I wasn't thinking, and me and my first aid partner sat on some cold metal bleachers to watch the game we were supervising instead of moving. The metal combined with being soaked to the bone and no raincoat or sweater (It was actually warmer earlier, and not raining) made me the coldest I've ever been, at least in my entire body. My body was just completely chilled. I still felt cold the next day!

There's been many times that my hands/fingers have gotten so cold that I couldn't feel the tips/they hurt like crazy or that one time I pretty much froze my toes and couldn't feel them, but my torso/central body was warm. The incident with the rain was terrible, because the cold went straight through me, y'know?
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I was one of the first aid people during an outdoor sports tournament one time in early summer. It wasn't that cold outside, but it was pouring rain. I wasn't thinking, and me and my first aid partner sat on some cold metal bleachers to watch the game we were supervising instead of moving. The metal combined with being soaked to the bone and no raincoat or sweater (It was actually warmer earlier, and not raining) made me the coldest I've ever been, at least in my entire body. My body was just completely chilled. I still felt cold the next day!

There's been many times that my hands/fingers have gotten so cold that I couldn't feel the tips/they hurt like crazy or that one time I pretty much froze my toes and couldn't feel them, but my torso/central body was warm. The incident with the rain was terrible, because the cold went straight through me, y'know?

Oh my! Yeah, metal with anything is just bad. :D It gets chilly on a cold wet day and super hot under the sun.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited February 2018

It was during an English exam. I was in the hall and the huge air conditioner was right above me and I think I was gonna die. Hahaha. I was shivering the whole time and couldn't really focus. I also didn't bring a sweater that day cuz I made a vow to myself to not wear sweaters over my uniform. They usually don't allow that anyways on regular days. :D

Oh. So it was snowy out but I was on a nature hike-things, like I used to do every week. We were walking around these small frozen waterfalls, I slipped on one and almost fell into the pond, my legs got soaked :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Oh. So it was snowy out but I was on a nature hike-things, like I used to do every week. We were walking around these small frozen waterfalls, I slipped on one and almost fell into the pond, my legs got soaked :lol:

Yikes. Must have been horrible! Funny thing is that I usually can't relate to people who swim in lakes or large bodies of water saying that they were really freezing cold. Cuz all the bodies of water here in Singapore is just too warm. :D

But I can imagine water in snowy weather be really cold, like even worse than an ice bath.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

When i was out in the snow last month. I felt like i was about to get hypothermia or frostbite. XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Yikes. Must have been horrible! Funny thing is that I usually can't relate to people who swim in lakes or large bodies of water saying that they were really freezing cold. Cuz all the bodies of water here in Singapore is just too warm. :D

But I can imagine water in snowy weather be really cold, like even worse than an ice bath.

Nooo. It was not fun, but it was totally my fault, my brother had actually just did the same thing a few minutes prior. Obviously the actual adult with us at the time ended up bringing us away from that area, and we built a fire so it wasn't so bad after that.
    unknown.png
  • Options

When i was out in the snow last month. I felt like i was about to get hypothermia or frostbite. XD

Oh. Was snow that cold recently? I heard some people in the world have faced cold winters this year.

Nooo. It was not fun, but it was totally my fault, my brother had actually just did the same thing a few minutes prior. Obviously the actual adult with us at the time ended up bringing us away from that area, and we built a fire so it wasn't so bad after that.

LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm so done teaching little kids art. :anguished: I'm so ready for summer break, I want out of here!!

LOL... why? Did they make ugly drawings? XD

They put clay in my hair. :neutral:
    I'm so done teaching little kids art. :anguished: I'm so ready for summer break, I want out of here!!

what about spring break? It's only February.

Spring break is super early this year...I don't know if we're traveling then, since mom most likely is still working then...and I want out for more then a week (since I've been out almost every weekend this year). I want to go travel/camp for at least a month before school starts in the fall.

I don't freaking know...I think the time I felt the hottest ( :wink: ) was when we were in South Carolina (redefining bravery) and it was like 110F without ANY break from the heat...none of us ate much that week. I think I lost ten pounds then. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Oh. Was snow that cold recently? I heard some people in the world have faced cold winters this year.

It might have just been cold cuz i was out there for so long.
    I love snow until it's unbearably cold.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    395232_2717165054507_2037132883_n.png
    These are good dogs. Not Winry, she's a jerk.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @DeKay it's probably gonna be soon cause it's gonna be really cold here.
    I mean it's already too cold but it's gonna be even more cold :s
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

Put clay in their hair too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yes, put clay in the childrens hair. That's not petty at all.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Whattayatalkinabout
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

It's not being petty. It's about teaching them. A lot of parents are usually not strict when teaching their kids. Sometimes you just have to be annoying to them to make a point. Like for example, some parents give whatever their kids want when they start throwing a tantrum. My mom says if kids do that, you should just let them be. They need to learn that crying isn't gonna get them anywhere. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's not being petty. It's about teaching them. A lot of parents are usually not strict when teaching their kids. Sometimes you just have to be annoying to them to make a point. Like for example, some parents give whatever their kids want when they start throwing a tantrum. My mom says if kids do that, you should just let them be. They need to learn that crying isn't gonna get them anywhere. :P

There's a difference between letting them cry it out and putting clay in their hair. If a child throws a tantrum I don't expect you to do the same.
    unknown.png
  • Options

There's a difference between letting them cry it out and putting clay in their hair. If a child throws a tantrum I don't expect you to do the same.

But putting clay in their hair will show them how awful it is... Unless they like it then... LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have a full list of vines i want to animate.
    I'mma get started on one right now. XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

But putting clay in their hair will show them how awful it is... Unless they like it then... LOL.

It also shows that it's completely fine for an adult to do it :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Haha, no. Maybe Bella could be like, "Stop putting clay in my hair. It is not nice. How do you feel if I do that to you?" *And then puts it in their hair*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Haha, no. Maybe Bella could be like, "Stop putting clay in my hair. It is not nice. How do you feel if I do that to you?" *And then puts it in their hair*

Well, I'd avoid putting clay in anyone's hair to be honest. But if you say so.
    unknown.png
  • Options

You're too innocent for this cruel world.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Eyelash once put a bunch of red candle wax in our little brothers hair. My mom didn't have to do it to him for him to learn his lesson, and yet, he's not done it since. But who knows, maybe he still thinks that it was a good experience that was completely acceptable, even now that he's an adult.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Eyelash once put a bunch of red candle wax in our little brothers hair. My mom didn't have to do it to him for him to learn his lesson, and yet, he's not done it since. But who knows, maybe he still thinks that it was a good experience that was completely acceptable, even now that he's an adult.

I think it's okay if a kid does something like that once or twice, but if it's becoming more common, the parent has to stop it. XD
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top