Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that

What?.. These are just my fan made renders, im not claiming anything?
    Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it.

I call it like I see it it's impossible false info

How is it impossible? They found codes for vampires and it was the next pack so...obviously it is true.

Anyway...
    @Dreagen1 your renders are awesome!

There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :)

I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that

Here are some links you can look at to realize you're wrong. Have a nice day! o:)
    https://simsvip.com/2017/01/12/gets-better-pets-expansion-pack-code-found-sims-4/
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/

Oh brother I'm not going to look on fan sites to believe something that I knwo isn't there based on the fact that I've looked for myself DUh

What is your problem? If you don't believe it then fair enough but why do you have to come on this thread and argue about it? You'll only look silly when they officially announce pets...
    Please leave if you have nothing nice to say, it's not fair on @Dreagen1.

Lets just end this now.. Convincing her is never going to happen, and Im over the whole "i'm right no matter how much proof there is" situation.. Btw your profile picture looks sooooooo pretty!! :)
  • Options
    AnduarAnduar Posts: 156 Member
    Well this last page was a....wild ride, lol.

I love your renders, they're so pretty! I'm sure it wont come for a long time, but now i'm kinda hyped on season, ha.
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    [quote="KeyserFn;c-15831706"][quote="kittymeow;c-15831666"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15831520"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15830790"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15830382"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15829394"][quote="kittymeow;c-15829334"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15829196"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15827194"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15822754"]If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that[/quote]

Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it. [/quote]

I call it like I see it it's impossible false info[/quote]

How is it impossible? They found codes for vampires and it was the next pack so...obviously it is true.

Anyway...
    @Dreagen1 your renders are awesome![/quote]

There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :) [/quote]

I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that[/quote]

Here are some links you can look at to realize you're wrong. Have a nice day! o:)
    https://simsvip.com/2017/01/12/gets-better-pets-expansion-pack-code-found-sims-4/
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/[/quote]

Oh brother I'm not going to look on fan sites to believe something that I knwo isn't there based on the fact that I've looked for myself DUh[/quote]

What is your problem? If you don't believe it then fair enough but why do you have to come on this thread and argue about it? You'll only look silly when they officially announce pets...
    Please leave if you have nothing nice to say, it's not fair on @Dreagen1. [/quote]

Hmm ok well there's no reason for people to insult me either .I never said it wasn't coming out .I just don't believe it's in some folder why don't you read[/quote]

It's not in the folders because they're not in the regular folders anyone can see, I'm pretty sure people have to use a special system or something normally used for modding to see them
  • Options
    Love your work sorry I didn't see your post before on stopping the argument :D
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    edited June 2017
    If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that

Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it.

Anyway...

There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :)

I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that

http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/

Oh brother I'm not going to look on fan sites to believe something that I knwo isn't there based on the fact that I've looked for myself DUh

Hmm ok well there's no reason for people to insult me either .I never said it wasn't coming out .I just don't believe it's in some folder why don't you read

Tell me where you looked then. If you took your precious time to look at the links you will see that it is CODE IN THE GAME FILES AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TOOL TO LOOK AT CODING. It is not in a folder and you have no idea where it is. You keep saying that you looked in the folder and have not seen it when it isnt in a folder to begin with. If you are going to act like a know it all and say it isnt there when you HAVE NOT LOOKED then idk what to say other than you are wrong and I am ending this now knowing that I am right since there is PROOF. Now, back to the FAN MADE RENDER I MADE THAT ARE NOT FACT AND WERE NEVER STATED AS SUCH AND CAN IN NO WAY BE FALSE INFORMATION SINCE THEY ARE ONCE AGAIN, FAN MADE. If you comment again and continue this I am going to block you and report you. I'm serious, one more comment, you are gone. GOOD NIGHT.

Oh so I'm a liar now.I looked in all the folder for Sims 4 and they are not there .You can believe me or not I don't care that's up to you.I have not seen any proof in my folders that they are there.You can block me or ignore me I don't care.I do not let people push me around to get me to agree with them that's not how I roll.
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options

Anyway...

Hmm ok well there's no reason for people to insult me either .I never said it wasn't coming out .I just don't believe it's in some folder why don't you read

Tell me where you looked then. If you took your precious time to look at the links you will see that it is CODE IN THE GAME FILES AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TOOL TO LOOK AT CODING. It is not in a folder and you have no idea where it is. You keep saying that you looked in the folder and have not seen it when it isnt in a folder to begin with. If you are going to act like a know it all and say it isnt there when you HAVE NOT LOOKED then idk what to say other than you are wrong and I am ending this now knowing that I am right since there is PROOF. Now, back to the FAN MADE RENDER I MADE THAT ARE NOT FACT AND WERE NEVER STATED AS SUCH AND CAN IN NO WAY BE FALSE INFORMATION SINCE THEY ARE ONCE AGAIN, FAN MADE. If you comment again and continue this I am going to block you and report you. I'm serious, one more comment, you are gone. GOOD NIGHT.

Oh so I'm a liar I odn't have to tell you where I looked all I know is I did you don't wanna believe me that's fine up to you .Go ahead and block me I don't care I don't let people push me around on here just because I don't agree with them.

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    SimlysabinaSimlysabina Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="KeyserFn;c-15832248"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15831739"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15831706"][quote="kittymeow;c-15831666"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15831520"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15830790"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15830382"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15829394"][quote="kittymeow;c-15829334"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15829196"][quote="Dreagen1;c-15827194"][quote="KeyserFn;c-15822754"]If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that[/quote]

Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it. [/quote]

I call it like I see it it's impossible false info[/quote]

Anyway...
    @Dreagen1 your renders are awesome![/quote]

There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :) [/quote]

I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that[/quote]

http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/[/quote]

Oh brother I'm not going to look on fan sites to believe something that I knwo isn't there based on the fact that I've looked for myself DUh[/quote]

Please leave if you have nothing nice to say, it's not fair on @Dreagen1. [/quote]

Hmm ok well there's no reason for people to insult me either .I never said it wasn't coming out .I just don't believe it's in some folder why don't you read[/quote]

Tell me where you looked then. If you took your precious time to look at the links you will see that it is CODE IN THE GAME FILES AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TOOL TO LOOK AT CODING. It is not in a folder and you have no idea where it is. You keep saying that you looked in the folder and have not seen it when it isnt in a folder to begin with. If you are going to act like a know it all and say it isnt there when you HAVE NOT LOOKED then idk what to say other than you are wrong and I am ending this now knowing that I am right since there is PROOF. Now, back to the FAN MADE RENDER I MADE THAT ARE NOT FACT AND WERE NEVER STATED AS SUCH AND CAN IN NO WAY BE FALSE INFORMATION SINCE THEY ARE ONCE AGAIN, FAN MADE. If you comment again and continue this I am going to block you and report you. I'm serious, one more comment, you are gone. GOOD NIGHT.[/quote]

Oh so I'm a liar now.I looked in all the folder for Sims 4 and they are not there .You can believe me or not I don't care that's up to you.I have not seen any proof in my folders that they are there.You can block me or ignore me I don't care.I do not let people push me around to get me to agree with them that's not how I roll.[/quote]

Goodness, it's NOT in your regular folders. Nobody said you were a liar, just that you are looking in the wrong places. Give it a rest now so we can get back on topic.
  • Options
    Anyways... back to the AMAZING art that @Dreagen1 made <3
  • Options
    Anduar wrote: »
    Well this last page was a....wild ride, lol.

I love your renders, they're so pretty! I'm sure it wont come for a long time, but now i'm kinda hyped on season, ha.

lol ikr moving on from that chaos haha
    Thanks!! Yea it probably won't but I'm hyped too, no more endless summer!
  • Options

Anyway...

Oh so I'm a liar now.I looked in all the folder for Sims 4 and they are not there .You can believe me or not I don't care that's up to you.I have not seen any proof in my folders that they are there.You can block me or ignore me I don't care.I do not let people push me around to get me to agree with them that's not how I roll.

Lol bye child
  • Options
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    Love your work sorry I didn't see your post before on stopping the argument :D

It's okay! Thanks for stepping in and trying to help :)
  • Options
    laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    These renders are so cool I love them!
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    MORE! I really like them!
  • Options

Anyway...

Goodness, it's NOT in your regular folders. Nobody said you were a liar, just that you are looking in the wrong places. Give it a rest now so we can get back on topic.

I NEVER said Regular Folder .I've said over and over I've looked everywhere .I'm allowed to post on here just like everyone else .Don't like what I have to say ignore me

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member

No offence but you're very iggnorent, I don't think you can judge on what you see facts are facts why would any of these modders lie, about pet code? But then again you can just wait to "see" the pets official release.
  • Options

No offence but you're very iggnorent, I don't think you can judge on what you see facts are facts why would any of these modders lie, about pet code? But then again you can just wait to "see" the pets official release.

Um ok

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    I'll refrase everything I said I'm not saying people are lying .I'm just saying I haven't see any proof it in any of my folders for Sims 4 and I'm not talking about Mod folders or whatever people were thinking I meant.I do not wish to argue with people I was just trying to explain what I meant moving on not fighting about it anymore.

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    > @KeyserFn said:
    > I'll refrase everything I said I'm not saying people are lying .

You were in fact saying that people are lying. Look it up on page 9, your first post on June 13. This means that you are insulting others (by calling them liars) because of things you obviously don't understand. And at the same time you act like you were some kind of a victim of "bad" users "insulting" you. Seems like you were on confrontation course.

Anyway...

I stumbled upon this topic because I wanted to have a look at these inofficial Pets and Seasons renders, as the title says. And I must admit, they are really, really beautiful. I'd really like to know how you did that, @Dreagen1. Your pictures make me smile. They are lovely. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Kuroi wrote: »
    > @KeyserFn said:

You were in fact saying that people are lying. Look it up on page 9, your first post on June 13. This means that you are insulting others (by calling them liars) because of things you obviously don't understand. And at the same time you act like you were some kind of a victim of "bad" users "insulting" you. Seems like you were on confrontation course.

Anyway...

I stumbled upon this topic because I wanted to have a look at these inofficial Pets and Seasons renders, as the title says. And I must admit, they are really, really beautiful. I'd really like to know how you did that, @Dreagen1. Your pictures make me smile. They are lovely. :)

Ok but I've sence thought about things and took all that back read my last post .There's insulting and stuff all around not just me but it's over I'm not worried about it anymroe I've explained my point better or I've tried to you all can accept it or not up to you .I'm here to talk about Sims 4 not to continue petty fights I'm sorry for my part in it this is me being the bigger person

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Kuroi wrote: »
    > @KeyserFn said:

Anyway...

Thank you! Im glad you like them :) Well I learned from someone on the S4Studio forums named Max20 who found a toddler in the game files before we got them, here is the link > http://sims4studio.com/thread/6172/toddler-more
    Its on one of the pages where he describes how to make them. They are made in the program Blender. From then I have been practicing and have gotten better as time went on! :)
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    @Dreagen1 Thanks for the background information! I've already played around with Blender myself, so it's very useful for me. :)
  • Options
    I'm not discussing the fact that I said liar and I'm not looking in the right place anymore I've said my peace on it I'm sorry I said liar drop it

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    DaddeezKittenDaddeezKitten Posts: 4 New Member
    Ah-mazing!
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    I love the pets pictures! Especially the cat xD The cat doesn't look impressed xD
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    @Dreagen1 Love your renders, especially the little kids and dogs. You're very talented. Please do an evil witch or a University sim.