Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Absolutely love it! the roller coaster is so well done and I can totally see the dog getting in the kids homework.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2017
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that
    Actually a Modder did find a code that was related to Pets buried with in the game file folder. They even took a picture of the spot in which it was in the file folder and circled it. I saw the picture of the Pets code in the file folder my self on Simsvip.com.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that

These are just renders made by a simmer like you and me ( but with a bit more knowledge of rendering )
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I love your renders so so much :love:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Your pictures give me LIFE!
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Ahh just seeing pictures of dogs in a TS4 style makes me want to cry with happiness <3 They're beautiful. I'm not one of those who is too bothered about whether we get seasons or not but I neeeeeeed pets. If the recent 'leak' is accurate then I'd guess it won't even be announced til September, August if we're lucky, but I really hope they announce it or at least give some indication it's happening so I'm not just clutching to articles picking apart strings of code trying to get a full picture! :tongue:
  • Options
    hayliejoneshayliejones Posts: 4 New Member
    Ive been playing since sims 1 and IM GOING ON STRIKE! I'm not buying another expansion pack or anything until Sims 4 Pets comes out.... Its killing me.. It would make this game100% better!!!
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member

What?.. These are just my fan made renders, im not claiming anything?
    Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it.
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Dreagen1 can you make fan art of real bear would looks in the sims 4 :)
    Post edited by fake on
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Actually a Modder did find a code that was related to Pets buried with in the game file folder. They even took a picture of the spot in which it was in the file folder and circled it. I saw the picture of the Pets code in the file folder my self on Simsvip.com.
    Oh brother if you believe that then that's up to you I don't believe their are files to predict what the next EP,GP or SP in some folder it's impossible

b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Dreagen1 wrote: »

Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it.

I call it like I see it it's impossible false info

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

How is it impossible? They found codes for vampires and it was the next pack so...obviously it is true.

Anyway...
    @Dreagen1 your renders are awesome!
  • Options

There is proof though lol how is proof impossible?
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

How is it impossible? They found codes for vampires and it was the next pack so...obviously it is true.

Anyway...

There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :)
  • Options

Anyway...

There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :)

I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    > @KeyserFn said:
    > Dreagen1 wrote: »
    >
    > kittymeow wrote: »
    >
    > KeyserFn wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What?.. These are just my fan made renders, im not claiming anything?
    > Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I call it like I see it it's impossible false info
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How is it impossible? They found codes for vampires and it was the next pack so...obviously it is true.
    >
    > Anyway...
    > @Dreagen1 your renders are awesome!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that

ugh, you know that its not in your regular folders right. If you were smart enough and looked things up before you judged people, then you would know.
  • Options
    SimlysabinaSimlysabina Posts: 20 Member
    > @KeyserFn said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If this is another lame claim that files are on the game folder or some other nonsence it's not true there's no possible way .People need to quit claiming that
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Also it is not nonsense its fact, several files related to pets have been found in the game files along with proof to prove it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How is it impossible? They found codes for vampires and it was the next pack so...obviously it is true.
    >
    > Anyway...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There is tons of proof, they are just acting like a know it all lol anyways thank you!!! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that

The title literally states (NOT OFFICIAL). It's fan-made renders, that's all. There IS proof of pets-coding, but that's another story. OP has never given any false info. Let's just enjoy this while we wait for official statements.
  • Options

Anyway...

I've never seen it my game folder Does Not have it I looked .You wanna believe the impossible that's on you .I don't believe it it's false info there's no possible way to predict that

Lol please, tell me where you looked. It is deep in the game files, not the main folder. Many sources have confirmed to find coding about pets. Even in S4 Studio there are categories for fur and tails etc. Impossible my *** hahahahaha
  • Options
    > @KeyserFn said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Anyway...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

The title literally states (NOT OFFICIAL). It's fan-made renders, that's all. There IS proof of pets-coding, but that's another story. OP has never given any false info. Let's just enjoy this while we wait for official statements.

Thank youuuu!! Never once did I say pets were going to happen.. Ms. "impossible false info" needs to read the title and do her research...
  • Options

Anyway...

Here are some links you can look at to realize you're wrong. Have a nice day! o:)
    https://simsvip.com/2017/01/12/gets-better-pets-expansion-pack-code-found-sims-4/
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/
  • Options
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    > @KeyserFn said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Anyway...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

ugh, you know that its not in your regular folders right. If you were smart enough and looked things up before you judged people, then you would know.

I've never seen it in any folders period is my point.I am smart and I did look don't sit there and try to insult me to try to get me to believe your lies because I don't .

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options

Anyway...

Here are some links you can look at to realize you're wrong. Have a nice day! o:)
    https://simsvip.com/2017/01/12/gets-better-pets-expansion-pack-code-found-sims-4/
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/01/12/the-sims-4-code-found-for-pets-expansion-pack/

Oh brother I'm not going to look on fan sites to believe something that I knwo isn't there based on the fact that I've looked for myself DUh

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Anyway...

Oh brother I'm not going to look on fan sites to believe something that I knwo isn't there based on the fact that I've looked for myself DUh

What is your problem? If you don't believe it then fair enough but why do you have to come on this thread and argue about it? You'll only look silly when they officially announce pets...
    Please leave if you have nothing nice to say, it's not fair on @Dreagen1.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Anyway...

What is your problem? If you don't believe it then fair enough but why do you have to come on this thread and argue about it? You'll only look silly when they officially announce pets...
    Please leave if you have nothing nice to say, it's not fair on @Dreagen1.

Hmm ok well there's no reason for people to insult me either .I never said it wasn't coming out .I just don't believe it's in some folder why don't you read

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99