Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @CitizenErased14
    LOL, no matter the type of relationship or what my characters are into, I want to try to handle it respectfully with at least a smidge of realism. ;) And these types of relationships really are about trust and respect, not just the "dark, terrible" (lol) part. Rhys appreciates Ophelia's level of trust in him, and he's going to do his best to repay that trust.

The closest thing to this relationship among my other characters is probably Daisy and Leo with their blood-drinking, weirdly enough. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited June 2018
    Also I’m having fun imagining what their safeword might be... my current guess is “hair gel” :joy: That would definitely snap Rhys out of character I bet hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @InfraGreen Who would've thought? ;) Maybe fatherhood (paw-therhood?) agreed with him~ But he really was fond of Ophelia, even if he wouldn't admit it...

PAWTHERHOOD omg.

Well Ophelia was the main food machine for a while. I can't imagine that being in a family of vampires would give her cooking skills to impress anyone but a hungry dog. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Unless it comes up too much in natural conversation to be effective~

@InfraGreen Hey, she probably got him at least Blue Buffalo-quality dog food. Though I can see her feeding him steak tartare, at least as a treat. My grandpa goes all out for his Pom and feeds her chicken breast and stuff, LOL. He spends more time preparing that dog's lunch than his own...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh wow 5 lobsters.

Ophelia finally got her dream, and Rhys! <3 He's so good to her. I love how masterfully this chapter was done. Where did Batty go? We shall see...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong Probably didn't deserve that many, but I thought it was funny and one chapter a gen needs 5, rofl. ;)

<3<3 Thank you!! And both their dreams came true~

You're right that more about Batty's fate is yet to be revealed... >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Forgot to say on WP (because dazzled by nerps etc) WHAT HAPPENED TO HGR THO??!! :scream:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit The world may never know~

(But they will, in like the epilogue or w/e)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @WagonFruit My theory is that his sacrifice was his ticket to redemption... (because he’d better not be dead for good :bawling: But at least we know he has a tendency for reincarnation? Maybe this time it will be as his sexy purple-eyed human self???)

I like seeing that, despite his wicked ways, he does seem to have learned some compassion for others, even if he still insists they’re all just worms to him ;)

Who knew being a dog would be so good for him? :tongue: Now please let him live and see his lil Velvet again and be happy :bawling: He is forever my fave.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my so much stuff and things in this chapter! <3<3 I really enjoyed it!

The whole we have to set up a schedule made me laugh. :D:D The tub scean was perfectly done and they really so love each other so much. I'm so happy for them even if I shipped Ophelia and Finn before, these two make the perfect couple! <3

My favorite part was of course Ophelia is now a vampiress!!!! :):)<3<3<3 Just what she always wanted this makes me soooo happy she really needed to be one and write wonderful, even if dark, stories for many years to come!! It will be very interesting to see what their children will be Vampire or Fae.

Three questions remain still: Why is Bianca so stressed and where is Batty and what has become of him? :o:#

Wonderful chapter!! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh So glad you enjoyed it so much! <3<3

And eee, a former Fophelia shipper turned Rophelia? :mrgreen: I love that you think they're perfect for each other! Their shared flare for drama (and dark, terrible things) seems to mesh well. ;)

No one will make a better vampiress than Ophelia imo. As for their kids...I can't wait to show them.

Regarding Bianca and the stress:
    She found out that Ophelia almost died, and wasn't sure if she was going to make it, so they were monitoring her and the baby in the hospital.

Thank you!! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @haswh
    :scream: YOU'VE GONE TO THE DARK SIDE!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit The dark side is basically the less-sunny side of Amazon Island, ok. We also have cookies.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @LadyLobster Thank you for that bit of insight! <3
    @WagonFruit Maybe just a little! Ha ha :D
  • Options
    @WagonFruit The dark side is basically the less-sunny side of Amazon Island, ok. We also have cookies.

O.O
    Cookies; I'm there.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @LadyLobster Thank you for that bit of insight! <3
    @WagonFruit Maybe just a little! Ha ha :D

We all loooved this chapter! We are all demented!!! :joy::joy: It was so much fun! I think I left my longest comment ever this morning on WP... <3<3<3
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Wow -- amazing chapter and great resolution. And maybe Batty has earned the right to re-reincarnation as a human? Wonder whose baby he'll be.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Wow -- amazing chapter and great resolution. And maybe Batty has earned the right to re-reincarnation as a human? Wonder whose baby he'll be.
    What an interesting way to be reincarnated - as a baby... I just thought he would 'show' up human or maybe in his witch form if he was dead...
  • Options
    Batty gets reincarnated as Bianca and Graham's love child DUN DUN DUNN
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Batty gets reincarnated as Bianca and Graham's love child DUN DUN DUNN

Noooooo! Don’t do that to my b*e :bawling: He deserves less-bonkers parents than that, okay? :joy:

Though perhaps he’d mesh well with their flair for the dramatic, hmm.... :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    *Gasp* Batty!!! Noooooo!!!! Save yourself! That was too cute, bless him! Not that he'd want blessing but y'know.... Literally cringed when Ophelia slipped up comparing spears just sat there and thought....well that's not going to end well! And thoroughly approve of what Bianca is up to with Graham....always thought she might be topping from the bottom. Loved it again but Batty! Surely a flap of his mighty ears and he soared upward into the sky with his mighty warlock powers?
  • Options
    @AudreyFld My jaw dropped this morning when I saw your comment! I was like, plum, Audrey really likes this chapter--and I got all excited by your enthusiasm, rofl.

@MVWdeZT Thank you!! <3<3 That's a good question about what Batty has "earned"--and what his possible fate(s) could be... If he did come back as a baby, I wonder who the funniest parent pairing would be. >:)

@WagonFruit BRB rewriting the entire ending. Too perfect, Batty as Graham and Bianca's child. ;)

@Bloosmoo LOL! So glad to see you back here again. <3 Yeah, Batty's not big on blessing--more blood raining from the sky and curses and all that. ;) Love your idea for his ears, they're certainly big and fluffy enough~

No, Ophelia's, uh, ill-advised comparisons didn't end well... :# (I guess it all worked out in the end though?) And ROFL, I love that you approve of Bianca's inclinations. Graham certainly does too. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    As much as I've reread this chapter today, I think it has to be my favorite. I LOVE Ophelia and Rhys.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong Eeeee, I'm so happy to hear that, thank you! <3<3<3 You're in good company with Audrey. ;) I was most worried about this couple gelling with people, even ahead of Daisy and Leo (another admittedly odd couple!), so thank you for "adopting" them and giving them your love. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MAN...I am surprised (and impressed) at all these 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fans just coming out of the woodwork to celebrate Rophelia's dark and terrible lovefest!
    /hands out riding crops
    FzWOQ8X.jpg