Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    *goes off to find new underthings*
    I have discovered that if I think of Byron as a little brother, I do not suffer from this affliction on his behalf. :sweat_smile: I'm sorry Lobster, he's my favorite character, but I simply cannot think of him that way! He's too sweet and innocent! Yes, I know he plays baseball these days, but even so.

Although, @pammiechick, you did a beautiful job and I love them! I'd hang one in Malka's room! ;)

GASP.

How dare you. You are not allowed to have an opinion that differs from mine!
    /tantrum
    ...even though I was perfectly respectful and only spoke the truth? :disappointed:

You are CLEARLY missing the point here.
    Maybe if you were more specific about "the point," I would have been more inclined to get it!!!! GOSH.
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I have discovered that if I think of Byron as a little brother, I do not suffer from this affliction on his behalf. :sweat_smile: I'm sorry Lobster, he's my favorite character, but I simply cannot think of him that way! He's too sweet and innocent! Yes, I know he plays baseball these days, but even so.

Although, @pammiechick, you did a beautiful job and I love them! I'd hang one in Malka's room! ;)

GASP.

/tantrum
    ...even though I was perfectly respectful and only spoke the truth? :disappointed:

Maybe if you were more specific about "the point," I would have been more inclined to get it!!!! GOSH.

I don't actually think I have a point prepared...can we make out instead?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member

GASP.

/tantrum

I don't actually think I have a point prepared...can we make out instead?
    Oooooh, I could never stay mad at you, sugar!! :tongue:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @InfraGreen showed me this meme and it made us both think of Byron :joy: I know @pammiechick had been asking what was gonna happen with his comedy career...

5dBqdMd.png

Forever stuck at step 1, I fear... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @InfraGreen showed me this meme and it made us both think of Byron :joy: I know @pammiechick had been asking what was gonna happen with his comedy career...

5dBqdMd.png

Forever stuck at step 1, I fear... :tongue:

Byron needs to get on my level and steal funny original content from the internet, and pass it off as his own.

wCamKQ3.jpg
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    OMG @InfraGreen :joy: This needs to become a side plot. I beg you, @LadyLobster ! Can there be a reference to the WalMart CEO being a vamp? Or they go shop there because it's one of the most vampire-friendly businesses? :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @InfraGreen - Now I know why I avoid WalMart at all costs during the daytime... :joy: Workers are so sluggish because they should be sleeping! Go at night - you will get in and out in half the time. Vampire strength and all...
  • Options
    Happy Random Day in April bb!
    im-fawned.jpg?w=300&h=293
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Thanks, everyone, for keeping my thread warm in my absence! I came back to a lovely assortment of memes, comments, and pics. <3@anaitapeva I'm glad you think Byron and Penny are so cute together! And as for everyone else, Walmart doesn't exist in my slightly idealized Sims universe. >:) I hope you're all up for a Bianca chapter this morning (or time of choice):

mZwaGlT.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Dark WitcHazard: I like how Lysander just gets over the fact Penny was giving Byron a BJ and then tries to ask Bianca to go down on him! It's official Lysander is a freak! :D

Lover WitcHazard: Poor Lysander if she won't help you indulge in your desires I assure you I will without any complaints! And when I think about all the things I want to do to that @ss! I wonder what size strap on I should use? Decisions decisions! :p
  • Options
    "How could she put such a filthy thing in her mouth?" I'd say the same, Bianca, but people ask me that when I disregard the five-second rule.

And Penny in a tux would add to the classy gothic aesthetic Bianca is aiming for. She needs an open mind. And people to call family. :(

Don't worry Lobster! I'll assure that you always return to cringey memes in this thread. ;)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Awww...family...as weird as it all is. Let's go into the wedding planning/bath/bordello/conference room.
    And as much as Lysander was mortified he got turned on and wanted some of the same! Poor dude. Hurry up and get married already! I can't wait for this wedding on a budget to take place.
  • Options
    @WitcHazard See, my thread wasn't the same without all the WitcHazards around!
    I had a feeling Lover would be happy to make such an offer.... ;) And Dark is right, Lysander is definitely a freak, though he hides it so well! Usually.

@InfraGreen I knew I could count on you!
    LOL, maybe Bianca would find it less distasteful if she set a 5-second rule. But she wouldn't want to chance it, especially not before marriage.

And what could be a more Bianca wedding theme than vampires and butlers?

@AudreyFld This is probably one of the weirdest families around. >:)
    Hey, it's been a while for poor Lysander! And he was used to Bianca being insatiable...she trained him for no reason! I think even Lysander is looking forward to the wedding at this point~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    OMG, poor Byron *hands Byron an ice pack*
    Does that even help? Idk, I don't own one of those things...
    I was reminded of one of my favourite Biancaisms: her ability to take any situation and twist it around to fit the narrative in her mind, especially when it leaks out and encompasses everyone around her; bless you, Lysander, for being the right sort of man for our weird and wonderful Big Sister.

I truly am disappointed for Byron and not getting to finish! (I hope that ice pack helps you boo boo) :confounded:
    The reactions to walking in on Benny were priceless: Bianca's disapproval, Lysander's distress, Thaddeus's pride...Thad, you are well, well on your way to being the wild card entry for Most Surprisingly Awesome Character to Come Out of the Woodwork (he's at least getting a nomination).
    “Ah, the famous Lyons’ dedication combined with her mother’s kindness."
    Bless you, Thaddeus Lyons, for leaving discrimination at the door here...I wonder if he got some pleasure out of the fact, also, that his daughter had Byron at her mercy? (Being the scary vampire that gave him a smack down and all).

Poor Lysander, though! I imagine Bianca's reticence will come to a head with his desires eventually...or maybe he'll just sulk for a while and that'll be the end of it.

Ahh, the shopping trip was so much fun; Bianca's constant nausea, Penny's forbearance: “Do I have a choice?” “No.”
    These two girls clearly understand each other really well for so brief an acquaintance, and their friendship gives me the warm fuzzy things in my cockles etc.
    The pinterest stuff was hilarious, as was Penny's Maid of Honour butler suit (dem hips gurl!)
    Can't wait for next onnnnnneeeee!! *grabby hands*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    so uhh, oops? @LadyLobster, your fan is problematic: me. :worried: really wants orlando to be my boyfriend! i know i said i'd draw bianca first, and i can only imagine she'd be very angry about this turn of events, but... :joy: i couldn't resist! i hope you don't mind surprise fanart, haha. (and sorry it's so messy... this was technically just a warmup before real work, woe!)

ZICXGJV.png
    i know he had a thing for isla, but... ;__;/ i love him! i always get so excited when he shows up, and i hope he gets to be happy some way or other.
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    @peatock
    Oh my goodness! That is absolutely incredible! :open_mouth:
    *Standing O-Vation*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @peatock
    Oh my goodness! That is absolutely incredible! :open_mouth:
    *Standing O-Vation*

thank you so much!! :blush:<3<3 (honestly, looking at my ref picture again i don't think i did him justice. o__o that is one beautiful man.) either way, i was happy to do it, i'm loving this story so far haha. :D
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    @WagonFruit The ice pack is appreciated!
    Bianca definitely lives in a fantasy world of her own making, and everyone around her sort of gets drawn into that whether they want to or not. Lysander is a trooper for putting up with it, but in some small way he seems to like it or at least crave it? He accepts it, at any rate.

I knew you'd be disappointed re: Byron's Manliest Event. I'm sorry! He's sorry too, and so is Penny. I'm sure she'll make things right soon enough, though maybe not as soon as he'd like. (That ice pack may come in handy.)

Ha, that's so funny that you like Thad so much more now! I know so many people were ready to kill him. Lysander and Penny still don't know exactly what to make of him, but he is their dad. And he's proud of his girl! That's an interesting theory about him and Byron... >:)

Poor Lysander is right. I almost feel worse for him than Byron. Well, I do feel worse, actually. At least Penny and Byron are open with each other about what they want and what's going on between them!

I love putting Penny and Bianca together too. They really do create a weird sort of family together--but as with everything else, it kind of works for them.

@peatock OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I seriously squealed out loud. I love it so much! You're incredibly talented, and I'm so happy to see Orlando first (even if Bianca would be terribly insulted). You're an awesome fan, not at all a problematic one. ;)

"I hope you don't mind surprise fanart," pfffffft! This made my day, thank you!!! As I mentioned in the WP comments, Orlando is secretly one of my favorites too. ;) Thank you so much!! And if you want to claim Orlando as your boyfriend here, feel free! And let me know if you have a simself uploaded anywhere. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    If no one else will applaud Lysander for not fainting, I will.
    I love how the bathroom has become the Wedding Planning room. And poor Lysander -- seeing Byron and Penny together has given him ideas, perhaps above his station? He should have suggested giving Bianca the treat first. And something tells me that some happy couple is going to end up on the kitchen table. Oh, and I loved it that Byron's pants ended up on the chandelier. Penny's got a pretty good throwing arm -- maybe she would make a good baseball player.

And the shopping trip! I loved all the photos on Bianca's phone, and I'm sure it wasn't easy getting them there. I'm not sure the butler's uniform is as safe an outfit for Penny as Bianca thinks -- there's really nothing she could wear that Byron wouldn't find attractive, and yes, it does emphasize her hips -- room enough for a couple baby von Batsteins.

Another great chapter!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Loved this one (as always!) Left my real comment on WP, but here I'll just say...

When Byron put those boxers on, I was TOTALLY thinking of/wishing for a very different pair... The manliest boxers ;) But something tells me Bianca would never buy him those :joy: Zayne can mail him his though, when he's done drying his tears :tongue: (and... other bodily fluids :joy:)
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    (Also, gorgeous work @peatock ! I've been so impressed with your talent since those sketches you did for ThePlumbob!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster i'm so glad you like it! :blush: and aahaha, as for orlando, i feel i should let him be free! he has very important things to do, after all, i think a boyfriend might only slow him down. :D i'll just keep rooting for him from the sidelines - i'll happily pop my simself over to you, though, if you like, to do whatever you please! (that's so exciting, i've never actually used him for anything lol. :blush: )
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    (Also, gorgeous work @peatock ! I've been so impressed with your talent since those sketches you did for ThePlumbob!)

thank you! <3 and i'm surprised you remember that, haha. :relaxed: i really appreciate it - especially since all i can ever seem to squeak out are sketches. x__x someday i'll manage a full painting, i swear.
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    peatock wrote: »
    so uhh, oops? @LadyLobster, your fan is problematic: me. :worried: really wants orlando to be my boyfriend! i know i said i'd draw bianca first, and i can only imagine she'd be very angry about this turn of events, but... :joy: i couldn't resist! i hope you don't mind surprise fanart, haha. (and sorry it's so messy... this was technically just a warmup before real work, woe!)

ZICXGJV.png

:open_mouth:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT He's growing stronger! ;)
    Ahaha, ideas above his station indeed. Belladonna Blackthorne would agree. ;) That poor, wobbly old free kitchen table...I don't think it could handle vampiric passion. Penny actually might be decent at (real) baseball!

Ha, I spent way too long fiddling with the Pinterest photos on Bianca's phone. I was like, Is it worth it for a few gag shots?! ...But I needed them, and so did Bianca.

And you're absolutely right about Byron!

@CitizenErased14 Sorry that Byron favors the heart boxers. ;) But I hope Zayne gets a lot of use out of his!

@peatock It's absolutely fantastic and I can't stop looking at it! You deserve all the praise. <3
    uduVcAP.png