Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't Edit Your Posts

Comments

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    @iriefthi You're a brave soul B)
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    @iriefthi You're a brave soul B)

Oh! One must do whatever must be done! :p
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    iriefthi wrote: »
    I clicked on every spoiler starting from the first! So what happens with me?

since it was
    death by puns
    you clicked first
    PUNS!!!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    >:) [ if statement = Edit/true, error = Permaban ] >:)

You Edited!1!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I've already been punished twice :joy:

That & I already died by emojis :p
  • Options
    I've already been punished twice :joy:

That & I already died by emojis :p

^ 4th time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The original story is we were playing some mafia game I don't remember which one now, and @CraftyKat was hosting. In mafia games, you aren't allowed to edit your posts, as it allows people to fix a slip up they made or something like that. Crafty took that very seriously, and someone edited their post in her game. Her hosting color is purple. So she posted "DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS! >:)". This just happened to be when all the dead players would joke about getting things from the souvenir shop :D. I said I grabbed a CraftyKat mug with ^^ on it, and now I thrown in all the time about sipping from it :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    The original story is we were playing some mafia game I don't remember which one now, and @CraftyKat was hosting. In mafia games, you aren't allowed to edit your posts, as it allows people to fix a slip up they made or something like that. Crafty took that very seriously, and someone edited their post in her game. Her hosting color is purple. So she posted "DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS! >:)". This just happened to be when all the dead players would joke about getting things from the souvenir shop :D. I said I grabbed a CraftyKat mug with ^^ on it, and now I thrown in all the time about sipping from it :D

oooooooooohhh is THAT what it was originally about?
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Editing posts should be punished with a good ol' 'Get into your room' moment. Even if it means this
    2dDUfsE.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    4th time.

I think I have a problem :mask:
  • Options
    4th time.

I think I have a problem :mask:

and I have a signature xD
  • Options

Yup! All the souvenir shop stuff started when @rosey1579 would *snaps photo* in our games. We would joke about what kind of merch was in it, like a luna keychain, barbies, and even the dead bodies of those killed :D. In the Ceasire Hollow mafia, there was a lot of story writing, which I think might have started the roleplay game idea? Our stories would include our "character" reacting to events, talking to others, and for me, going and raiding the souvenir shop and going by a dark alley where Bratton played with her barbies. Crafty also hosted a game in Kirkwell, that just happened to have a souvenir shop and dark alleys ;). There are a lot of inside jokes from mafia games :D:D

• Options

Oh thanks for the background story. I kinda feel lost when I don't know the source of an inside joke or meme. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yep. Then things got a bit crazy when the dead players would joke around, as mentioned.

I miss CraftyKat. :( I last saw her in December at the UltimateMafia forum.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yep. Then things got a bit crazy when the dead players would joke around, as mentioned.

I miss CraftyKat. :( I last saw her in December at the UltimateMafia forum.

Same :/ I pmed her on there and she never responded

• Options

and even the dead bodies of those killed :D.

you would know about that, wouldn't you :D
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    The face when you're about to click edit post by accident
    jo88fxL.gif
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    The face when you're about to click edit post by accident
    jo88fxL.gif

exactly xD
  • Options
    @Sorak4 @DeKay @Broncos4life @icmnfrsh wanna play a DEYP-game? ^_^
  • Options

What's DEYP?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What's DEYP?

read the signature xD
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    Hi everyone! :p
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Options
    Sim love wrote: »
    Hi everyone! :p

hello
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm not editing this even thouhg it has a speling error
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm not editing this even thouhg it has a speling error

"A" spelling error
    yes A
    as in ONE
    one ONLY...