Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of ideas on how each Life State can be implanted

DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Yeah, I know this a vague post, but I think it would be cool to have a whole list for ideas that you guys though off for a lifestate(s). It would make a lot easier for the Gurus to pick up an idea easier from this thread, instead of creating a bunch of threads or digging for an existing one to participate in just to share a quick or big suggestion/request :)

Zombies
:star: Reserved :star:
* Players should have full control over our sim if its a zombie, but with limits. I.E they only eat "brains" and brain foods. (Vegetarian zombies can retain that trait in death and only eat "grains")
* This could be done the same way it is with Vampires were they can drink plasma. Not sure how a Zombie would feed and keep it T though. ('Possible having a sim punch their hand in through someone's grave and pick the brain from there?)
* Zombies probably wouldn't need sleep, but their hygiene would deteriorate like crazy.
* The are unable to do most things that require thought, so no computer or hacking or anything like that.

Mummy
* An pop up upon a sims death, whenever the simmer wants to bury in a grave or mummify in a sarphagobus.
* Any sim that is cursed, by a witch or other methods, should turn into a mummy.
* Zombies should transition into a mummy by evolving.

Servo/Simbot/Plumbob
*Just port them from ts2. They were perfect, nothing to change there.
*Patch the Servo in or introduce them in a futuristic pack.

Werewolfs
* Probably should come with the pets patch.
* It would be cool if random dogs had a chance to be werewolves/weredogs.
* They could bite your sim and turn them.
* Weresims would probably be hairy, and if they wanted to do this before seasons/mooncycles they could make it so your sim has a negative moodlet the longer they go without transforming.
* Make it user controlled but with downsides for not transforming, and for transforming too much.
* They eat only meat and get bonus moods from being near doggies.
* Should be able to communicate with dogs while in werewolf form (no romantic interactions though).
* Have a good smell, a urge to chase cats, additional body hair.
* Wolf form, should be similar to those in Van Helsing or Underworld, + an unlockable third form for real wolfs (with a snout).
* (complete?) Different interactions, such as growling, howling, barking and alike.
* Friendly Interactions could include: Wave Tail, Playful Growling, Licking, Sniffing Butt...
* Mean Interactions could include: Scary Growling, Barking, Showing Teeth...

Imaginary Friend
* Older sims with insane trait should also get one (100%).
* Some suggest that they should rather act like a Social Bunny NPC: critically low social need results in a mental breakdown and the sim should start to hallucinate The SB,
* IF could have special magic interactions that would trigger a massive gain of fun in general while also quickly raising specific skills.
* Should be less-interactactive.
* Adult-Size only.

PlantSim
* Scientist has to be the one to genetically engineer a child from a plant (this concept should REALLY be expand on).
* The plantsim child will look different depending on which plant it came from; apple sims have red skin and high cheekbones, parsley sims are light green and their features are wispier, ect.
* They are naturally better gardeners, they don't need food but instead sunshine, they sleep in a special dirt pot.
* Plantsims should plant beens after woohing in the ground and "harvest" the baby from he Plant growing from it.
* Could fill up some of their needs while being out in the Garden.
* Their leaves should change over the course of season: autumn ~ brown, winter ~ tired|none|sleep + go outside as little as possible, spring ~ higher chance for try for baby + energize | more flirty, summer ~ normal.
* Vegeterian vampire should be able to drink from them. (trash plantsims are disliked by vampires with trait apreensive, foodie or neat)
* This lifestate should be introduced in a gardening stuff pack or Back to School pack.

Bigfoot
* NPC sim.
* Befriendable
* Can't procreate + doesn't age.
* Should be introduced in a camping dlc.

Genie
* Genies should be patched in (Incorperate Wishing Well features from RG:SP).

Fairies
* A (exclusive) Flying skill
* They should soar up&down the stairs instead of walking
* Faerie toddlers should float (with my idea that they must be taugh first) often than stand on the lot.
* Improved further than the one's from TS3.
* Introduce the lifestate in a stuff pack.

Witches
* Expand their magic onto voodoo dolls, crystal balls, cauldron + more varieties when it comes to Wands and far more spells and potions.
* Maybe even some more spells and potions that require additional Packs.
* Spell(s) that change(s) the weather with Seasons.
* More magic type deco.
* Places for them like stonehenge or a hogwarts type castle. (Maybe a whole Town dedicated to them, simillar to forgotten hollow for the Vampires, but bigger.)
* Maybe a new interpretation of Hocus Pocus from the first Sims game, but with Witches like in Sims 3 and some Harry Potter references...
* No categorization (witches should just be neutral).
* 72 spells: 6 categories with 12 each.
* Shouldn't be limited to only wands.
* Less Harry Potter themed.
* Width Customization options similar to vampire's; alike vampire's power system.
* Should come in a Magic themed gamepack or exclusive(ly devoted) one to that particular lifestate.

Mermaids
* They should be able to be on land in a disguise like aliens, but dry out and have to rehydrate.
* They could have their own exclusive "water bed", where its a bed frame just filled with water.
* Things like sprinklers in their house that just soak everything should be somewhat assosiate with that occul (Obviously they can't have electronics because of this.)
* In their mermaid form they have to be in the water or sitting down, since they lack feet.
* They will be sad if they haven't swam in the ocean in X amount of time.
* Pools are an okay replacement but there should be a small chance for them to get sick from the chlorine.
* Mermaids have a longer young adult stage but normal all other stages.
* Mermaids could have a special AOE romantic interaction called "Song of the Siren" that makes everyone fall in love with the mermaid who hears it.
* Mermaids, like Vampires, should have two forms: one called "Water", the other - "Land".
* This lifestate should be introduced in an island getaway or vacation themed expansion + with a hidden lot/neighborhood underwater.
* Expand onto the lifestate even more than how they were from TS3.

NNpYlHF.jpg
Post edited by DragonCat159 on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    My ideas:

Zombies
    *An Apocalyptic world, where magority occupies the town zombies and only minority/selsom human sims
    *When an 'apocalipse' event happens, you guessed it - zombies will be roaming your lot, seeking to turn your sim into a zombie.
    * Zombies should be able to "break through a window": takes them about 30 seconds to complete.
    * Barricade windows/doors should be a thing.

Mummy

Servo/Simbot/Plumbob
    * Combine those three life states into one, name it Plumbob.
    * At the beginning, the plumbob should retain the needs of a Simbot.
    * By getting a specific trait chip, the robot's motives shrink down to of a Servo/Plumbob's (3/4).
    * Plumbobs go "amok" when broken, unless (s)he has the trait chip that doesn't apply that behaviour.
    * Provide a set of servo/simbot body parts in Create-a-Bot.

Werewolfs

Imaginary Friend
    * A Rare chance there should be for a grown up child to manifest an imaginary friend
    * Should have the appearance of a human sim: freely customizable (including biologally and personality) through CAS (accesible by clicking an interaction on the Imagine friend), along with costumes that the dlc introduces (such as social bunny for example).
    * Should disappear once the child becomes best friends with a real sim, grows up into teenager or makes a "farewell forever" with the imaginary-friend/tulpa.
    * "farewell forever" should trigger a pop up prompt, double-checking if the player really wants to dismiss the npc tulpa.
    * With Tulpa around, the child who has one can enter a hidden lot: "wonderland". The Child in there can build&buy whatever to his/her content, without actually any funds getting taking away/added to the household account (because everything is happening is only in the child's head).
    * Shouldn't be able to interact with the outside world (e.g; open a fridge, take a shower ect.).
    * ^^^^ (unless a "Corporealization Potion" is splashed onto them.)
    * They can become real if they first become corperal (with the Corperal Potion), then after they drink the "Imagination Manifestation" potion.

PlantSim

Bigfoot

Genie

Fairies
    * Fairy toddlers should first learn how to walk before they can be taught on how to fly.

Witches
    * Spells from TS2:AL and TS3:S.
    * To not make them over-powered, they must have a magic power meter somewhat full to cast spell OR should have the required reagents for the corresponding spell.
    * Weaken spells deplete the magic power meter less, while powerful one's (such as Tempus Interruptus) depletes it more or even completely.

Mermaids
    * Player should be able to apply scales to human legs or not via mirrow/self interaction
    * Water-related manipulation powers (underwater bubble for non-merfolk sims to travel together in a group, wave creation, ect.)
    Post edited by DragonCat159 on
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    *cracks knuckles*
    Oh I got this.

Zombies
    :star: While Zombies have never been a personal favorite of mine, they are crucial. I think we should have full control over our sim if its a zombie, but with limits. I.E they only eat "brains" and brain foods. (Vegetarian zombies can retain that trait in death and only eat "grains")
    This could be done the same way it is with Vampires were they can drink plasma. Not sure how a Zombie would feed and keep it T though.
    Zombies probably wouldn't need sleep, but their hygiene would deteriorate like crazy. The are unable to do most things that require thought, so no computer or hacking or anything like that.
    I think it would be cool if they could turn other sims as well. Make a zombie horde!
    Witches or curses or even failed scientists can bring sims back as zombies. :star:

Mummy
    :star: This would be hard to implement without something similar to adventures. I suppose when a sim dies we could change the options upon death. Maybe a little popup that lets you choose between a grave, a cremation pot thing, a sarcophagus, ect. (Might be good for zombies too actually)
    We can also have witches or curses turn sims to mummies. Honestly I can't see them being too different from Zombies because they are just Zombies in fancy clothes.
    Hey what if Zombies can upgrade themselves? They do more Zombie stuff and they become a "better Zombie" and then top tier is like a mummy or something. :star:

Servo/Simbot/Plumbob
    :star: Just port them from 2. They were perfect, nothing to change there. :star:

Werewolfs
    :star: Probably should come with the pets patch. It would be cool if random dogs had a chance to be werewolves/weredogs. They could bite your sim and turn them.
    Weresims would probably be hairy, and if they wanted to do this before seasons/mooncycles they could make it so your sim has a negative moodlet the longer they go without transforming. Make it user controlled but with downsides for not transforming, and for transforming too much. They eat only meat and get bonus moods from being near doggies. :star:

Imaginary Friend
    :star: Obviously only the kid can see this, but not just ANY kid, just the kid who is friends with them. I think they would probably be a teen/adult sized sim and act a bit like ghosts. Maybe they can interact with some things, but not all. They raise your sims social moodlet, but afterwards it goes down faster. :star:

PlantSim
    :star: PlantSims were one of my favorites! And I actually liked the way they were done in 3 better than 2. I like the idea that a scientist has to be the one to genetically engineer a child from a plant. I think they could REALLY expand on this though. The child will look different depending on which plant it came from; apple sims have red skin and high cheekbones, parsley sims are light green and their features are wispier, ect. I think this would be hard to implement and would be mostly on the user to do, but I think they could make it part of the way.
    They are naturally better gardeners, they don't need food but instead sunshine, they sleep in a special dirt pot, SO MANY ideas! They could really take these guys far just because they aren't so typical monster trope. When they make Zombies or witches they have to follow what is expected of them for a zombie or witch. But PlantSims are much more unique. They have so many places they can take them! I really want to see these implemented. :star:

Bigfoot
    :star: Probably an NPC sim. Maybe you can befriend him. Probably act a bit like the Reaper where you can't have kids with them and he doesn't age, ect.
    Good for a camping pack, not supernatural tho. :star:

Genie
    :star: Same old stuff here. You get a lamp, rub it, and the genie comes out. But I think you should have an option to release them and have them move into your house. They have abilities similar to witches/fairies where they can cast small magic and get better at it. Done pretty well in Sims 3 actually. :star:

Fairies
    :star: I also really loved Fairies but I think they can be taken further. I liked how they were handled in 3. They are regular sims with wings and magic powers. I think they could add a lot of custom interactions with them. They should age slower like they did in 3, and possibly even be immortal at elder stage?
    Toddler fairies should be able to float instead of walk, and not need movement skill to get up and down stairs. Also fairies of all ages should be able to opt to flying and even have a skill for it.
    ALSO I think you should be able to summon something like a fairy queen and have her turn you into one. She could be at the Slyvan Glade in the fairy ring of mushrooms. :star:

Witches
    :star: I like witches, but there isn't much to be done with them that EA hasn't already done. They can cast spells, be good or bad, ect. Sims 3 did really well and I'm not sure I can see much more with them than that. :star:

Mermaids
    :star: I am still upset I never got to try out mermaids in 3. I live for mermaids in real life.
    They should be able to be on land in a disguise like aliens, but dry out and have to rehydrate. They could make a "water bed", where its a bed frame just filled with water. I can also see things like sprinklers in their house that just soak everything. Obviously they can't have electronics because of this.
    In their mermaid form they have to be in the water or sitting down, since they lack feet. They will be sad if they haven't swam in the ocean in X amount of time. Pools are an okay replacement but there should be a small chance for them to get sick from the chlorine.
    Mermaids have a longer young adult stage but normal all other stages. :star:

Overall I am beyond excited for a Supernatural expansion. It was one of my favorites from 3 and I can't wait to see it brought back.
    There are a lot of things they could do to make unique items for these sims. (The "water beds"/"dirt beds", special entertainment for zombies, a way for witches and fairies to train their magic, and a myriad of things for PlantSims.)
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for contributing. Adding all of it
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    I'm abit tired now and 02:30 am here, so I'm gonna finish ETA the original post tommorow.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Maybe you could add some of the Ideas from my thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/909461/werewolves-witches-and-other-occults#latest for Werewolves and Witches.

For Plantsims, I liked how they could plant beens they got from woohoo in the ground and "harvest" the Baby from the Plant growing from it.
    What about adding that they could fill up some of their needs while being out in the Garden? And what about their leaves change over the course of seasons.
    Like, in autumn, they become brown and in Winter, they are constantly tired, have no real leaves and try to sleep as much as possible, and go outside as little as possible. In spring they would have a higher chance for Try for Baby, are enregized and flirty more often and so on, and in Summer just normal...
  • Options
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Maybe you could add some of the Ideas from my thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/909461/werewolves-witches-and-other-occults#latest for Werewolves and Witches.

For Plantsims, I liked how they could plant beens they got from woohoo in the ground and "harvest" the Baby from the Plant growing from it.
    What about adding that they could fill up some of their needs while being out in the Garden? And what about their leaves change over the course of seasons.
    Like, in autumn, they become brown and in Winter, they are constantly tired, have no real leaves and try to sleep as much as possible, and go outside as little as possible. In spring they would have a higher chance for Try for Baby, are enregized and flirty more often and so on, and in Summer just normal...

Sure do :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    edited January 2017
    Kausawolf wrote: »
    *cracks knuckles*

Zombies
    :star: While Zombies have never been a personal favorite of mine, they are crucial. I think we should have full control over our sim if its a zombie, but with limits. I.E they only eat "brains" and brain foods. (Vegetarian zombies can retain that trait in death and only eat "grains")
    This could be done the same way it is with Vampires were they can drink plasma. Not sure how a Zombie would feed and keep it T though.
    Zombies probably wouldn't need sleep, but their hygiene would deteriorate like crazy. The are unable to do most things that require thought, so no computer or hacking or anything like that.
    I think it would be cool if they could turn other sims as well. Make a zombie horde!
    Witches or curses or even failed scientists can bring sims back as zombies. :star:

Werewolfs
    :star: Probably should come with the pets patch. It would be cool if random dogs had a chance to be werewolves/weredogs. They could bite your sim and turn them.
    Weresims would probably be hairy, and if they wanted to do this before seasons/mooncycles they could make it so your sim has a negative moodlet the longer they go without transforming. Make it user controlled but with downsides for not transforming, and for transforming too much. They eat only meat and get bonus moods from being near doggies. :star:

Imaginary Friend
    :star: Obviously only the kid can see this, but not just ANY kid, just the kid who is friends with them. I think they would probably be a teen/adult sized sim and act a bit like ghosts. Maybe they can interact with some things, but not all. They raise your sims social moodlet, but afterwards it goes down faster. :star:

PlantSim
    :star: PlantSims were one of my favorites! And I actually liked the way they were done in 3 better than 2. I like the idea that a scientist has to be the one to genetically engineer a child from a plant. I think they could REALLY expand on this though. The child will look different depending on which plant it came from; apple sims have red skin and high cheekbones, parsley sims are light green and their features are wispier, ect. I think this would be hard to implement and would be mostly on the user to do, but I think they could make it part of the way.
    They are naturally better gardeners, they don't need food but instead sunshine, they sleep in a special dirt pot, SO MANY ideas! They could really take these guys far just because they aren't so typical monster trope. When they make Zombies or witches they have to follow what is expected of them for a zombie or witch. But PlantSims are much more unique. They have so many places they can take them! I really want to see these implemented. :star:

Genie
    :star: Same old stuff here. You get a lamp, rub it, and the genie comes out. But I think you should have an option to release them and have them move into your house. They have abilities similar to witches/fairies where they can cast small magic and get better at it. Done pretty well in Sims 3 actually. :star:

Fairies
    :star: I also really loved Fairies but I think they can be taken further. I liked how they were handled in 3. They are regular sims with wings and magic powers. I think they could add a lot of custom interactions with them. They should age slower like they did in 3, and possibly even be immortal at elder stage?
    Toddler fairies should be able to float instead of walk, and not need movement skill to get up and down stairs. Also fairies of all ages should be able to opt to flying and even have a skill for it.
    ALSO I think you should be able to summon something like a fairy queen and have her turn you into one. She could be at the Slyvan Glade in the fairy ring of mushrooms. :star:

Witches
    :star: I like witches, but there isn't much to be done with them that EA hasn't already done. They can cast spells, be good or bad, ect. Sims 3 did really well and I'm not sure I can see much more with them than that. :star:

Mermaids
    :star: I am still upset I never got to try out mermaids in 3. I live for mermaids in real life.
    They should be able to be on land in a disguise like aliens, but dry out and have to rehydrate. They could make a "water bed", where its a bed frame just filled with water. I can also see things like sprinklers in their house that just soak everything. Obviously they can't have electronics because of this.
    In their mermaid form they have to be in the water or sitting down, since they lack feet. They will be sad if they haven't swam in the ocean in X amount of time. Pools are an okay replacement but there should be a small chance for them to get sick from the chlorine.
    Mermaids have a longer young adult stage but normal all other stages. :star:

I agree for your Plantsim idea, but also some certain plants be able to use for plantsim, Apple is a good idea, also Strawberries, Carrot, Dragonfruit, Onion, also Trash plant.

Each type of plantsim could be able to turn on their aroma based on their type. With different effects to other sims
    This time unlike TS3, vegetarian vampire are able to drink plasma from plantsims (trash plantsims are disliked by vampires with trait apreensive, foodie or neat)

Since teen they can make grow 1 fruit per day of their own type (a special self interaction then the fruit appear at her/his inventory), than can be increased upto 4 fruits per day with enough experience and buy that upgrade.

Try for baby between 2 types of plantsims result in a seed of one or other type. Or a new type, same mechanic of Grafting!
    (Cowplantsim?)
  • Options

Added them now. I hope I didn't miss anything (if I did, please let me know and I'll ETA again).
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member

Added them now. I hope I didn't miss anything (if I did, please let me know and I'll ETA again).

Have you seen the last post on the thread?
    Also you could add the mooncycles.

Mermaids could have a special AOE romantic interaction called "Song of the Siren" that makes everyone fall in love with the mermaid who hears it.
  • Options
    Nice idea, maybe mermaids/merman could even lure male/female sims to their vicinity? An failure attempt would result in billion of sims coming, fighting for the love, like literally (with 4-5 brawls happening simultaneously).
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    Just a quick note I think mermaids instead of disguise should have land form and water form similar to the dark for for vampires. Mermaids should be more in depth to how they were in 3. And we should get a swimable ocean.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I have a strong feeling that zombies will come in a game pack. They (EA/Maxis) awhile back, posted a potential expansion and game pack survey listing off all the possible content for the game.

Does anyone remember "Rebuild"? It described a pack set in an apocalyptic world with abandoned neighborhoods our sim had to rebuild and rescue others from the zombies that now plagued and terrorized the area.

So maybe if they do release zombies in the future we will get that type of pack, rather than just a game pack called Zombies. My husband and I are obsessed with all things related to zombies. But even zombies, playable zombies excluding Plants vs Zombies GW2, just stagger around, hunched over, and moan and groan, unless their track stars that can spider walk Linda Blair style lol.

I would love to have an immersive pack where our sim was living during a fallout, rebuilding the area, cleaning out zones, saving other sims, and working on ways to rid the world of zombies, and/or finding a cure to save humanity. It would somewhat be like The Sims Castaway, without being stranded on a deserted island and scavenging for survival.

Also, to make light of what I'm talking about... the same survey listed Metropolis in the survey, and behold, we receiving City Living which had the same ideas under the name Metropolis.

Werewolves seem to fit well with a Pets expansion pack. Witches are so dynamic that it would most likely release as a game pack, "Witches" or "Magic". Mermaids, if done correctly, could be released in an island getaway or vacation themed expansion, with a hidden lot/neighborhood underwater. Genies could easily be patches in although we have the Wishing Well from Romantic Garden. And faeries... hmm, I don't know. They're not as dynamic as vampires and witches, but deserve to make a return. I could see faeries in a stuff pack. Servos could definitely be patched in or released with a futuristic pack. And PlantSims, honestly, could come out in a gardening stuff pack or a Back to School pack.

Oh, and one last thing... I found that site that had the survey list. http://sims-online.com/toddlers-cars-seasons-ea-survey-august-2015/
  • Options
    safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    I'd definitely appreciate a Game Pack overhaul for witches. The versatility of the vampire power system could easily be repurposed or tweaked, and as I don't want wands or Harry Potter references in my game, I would love to be able to customise my witches similar to how I'll be able to customise my vampires.

I don't know how feasable it is, but it would be nice to see different witch archetypes (the Necromancer, the Arcane Wizard, the Elementalist, the Illusionist etc.) possible within whatever system the devs come up with. There's a lot of magic the franchise has never touched and I'd be pleased to see them dabble beyond their previous developments.
  • Options
    Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    I may make some enemies here but what ever they do they need to give the option to block these life-states as well.
    And I know you could just not buy the pack but they tend to come with things I want, like new items, traits etc.
  • Options
    I have a strong feeling that zombies will come in a game pack. They (EA/Maxis) awhile back, posted a potential expansion and game pack survey listing off all the possible content for the game.

Does anyone remember "Rebuild"? It described a pack set in an apocalyptic world with abandoned neighborhoods our sim had to rebuild and rescue others from the zombies that now plagued and terrorized the area.

So maybe if they do release zombies in the future we will get that type of pack, rather than just a game pack called Zombies. My husband and I are obsessed with all things related to zombies. But even zombies, playable zombies excluding Plants vs Zombies GW2, just stagger around, hunched over, and moan and groan, unless their track stars that can spider walk Linda Blair style lol.

I would love to have an immersive pack where our sim was living during a fallout, rebuilding the area, cleaning out zones, saving other sims, and working on ways to rid the world of zombies, and/or finding a cure to save humanity. It would somewhat be like The Sims Castaway, without being stranded on a deserted island and scavenging for survival.

Also, to make light of what I'm talking about... the same survey listed Metropolis in the survey, and behold, we receiving City Living which had the same ideas under the name Metropolis.

Werewolves seem to fit well with a Pets expansion pack. Witches are so dynamic that it would most likely release as a game pack, "Witches" or "Magic". Mermaids, if done correctly, could be released in an island getaway or vacation themed expansion, with a hidden lot/neighborhood underwater. Genies could easily be patches in although we have the Wishing Well from Romantic Garden. And faeries... hmm, I don't know. They're not as dynamic as vampires and witches, but deserve to make a return. I could see faeries in a stuff pack. Servos could definitely be patched in or released with a futuristic pack. And PlantSims, honestly, could come out in a gardening stuff pack or a Back to School pack.

Oh, and one last thing... I found that site that had the survey list. http://sims-online.com/toddlers-cars-seasons-ea-survey-august-2015/

Should suggest that in another thing. Don't think I can cramp this idea into OP, but I'll try :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg